What the fuck? Stop it please. It's leaking into my country. Do something burgers...

What the fuck? Stop it please. It's leaking into my country. Do something burgers. I don't want to be convicted for killing fags.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-36648141

Sorry, Ahmed, but it's 2017.

Wake up and smell the diversity.

Stop being offended by people who don't give a shit about you, who don't affect your life, and who you obviously have a complex for.

>pakistan
It's fucking nothing

Did you know that in Iran, gay men are forced to become trannys?

Its that or jail/death.

If there's a country in need of this disease, it's yours and the rest of the Islamic ones.

Yes, I am aware of my flag.

I know but those aren't transexuals those are complete gender changes. This fatwa is about faggots in flowery clothing.
So it's okay to give mentally ill faggots right to marriage in Pakistan but not in the United States. Fuck off.

I don't see the problem honestly, you people already marriage to bombs, this isn't much different.

Time to rev up those engines Mohammed

This has been a thing for a long time in Iran. Look it up.

Can you guys just kill them? I thought you threw acid on your sister if she had sex

Those are complete gender changes and Iran can go fuck itself. at least they fucking kill faggots. We just put them in prison.

>It's leaking into my country.
I have been to England
You have done more leaking
This is karma.
You guys believe in Karma right?

That's still illegal
*Goats

You will be seeing diversity and feminazis in no time. Enjoy Progressism. And blessed by the mullahs no less.

Yup. I know those traitor faggots have ruined your countries but please somehow stop this cancer.

I'm either gonna move to Afghanistan or just gonna shoot a bunch of faggots in the next three years.

KEK

yes, YES, infect the muslim world with degeneracy and see their birthrates plummet so all these fucks invading Europe have to turn back home to repopulate their own lands.

If the mentally ill weren't allowed to marry in Pakistan you'd die out in a generation.

Kek

>I don't want to be convicted for killing fags.
Only you can stop Degeneracy Achmed

Ask the brits.
We in germany have all the turks they have all the pakis.

This is something I've been waiting for with anticipation for a while. The progressive feminist agenda infiltrating the middle east and muslim-majority asian countries will be interesting to observe considering their societies are much more 'patriarchal' than ours in the west.

Aren't the fags coming from Iran i read somewhere they have a huge trans population

fuck off! there is nothing wrong with being gay. must of fuck little boys anyway and pretend where not gay and its normal. im bi and none of my friends care. you must live in some shit tiny village

Yeah man whatever, these people make up like 1% of the world population and everyone hates them because they are not like cartoon passable trannies, they'll die out soon

>he thought he was save from this
>so did we
run before it's too late

Go suck your child-bride's dick, Ahmed.

Yeees, good goyim! trust that immam! Do not read quran!

Now even in Pakistan...
The horror...the horror

America will only encourage this. Only the Islamic State can save you

You were all given ample warning, but the time is up and your constant mistreatment of my people will not bw forgiven.
Ishnallah, the tranniphate will conquor the world!

>there is nothing wrong with being gay
Until you start to push your lifestyle into everyone else.

we just dont want to be beat raped and killed? how is that pushing it on anyone

No, you start proselytizing, normalizing it as you say, showing homosexuality under a very positive light in media, pushing for adoption rights and teaching genre theory in schools. Pakistan might not been there yet but this is happening all over the west and is bound to cause a backlash for pushing to hard into the other extreme because progressives doesn't want to compromise, they want their ideology pushed into everyone else.

Why donĀ“t you sell their names to the U.S. so they can be droned and you make a little profit?

who are the clerics? are they just some western wannabee cock suckers or are they actually well known and heeded in Pakistan?

sorry paki bro.
I've always felt for the mobs that form to protest creeping western culture in ME countries. maybe its time to organize one and do a bit of house cleaning.

>transfaginism leaking into Pakistan

How the fuck does this even happen? I thought the middle east would be the last place to see this sort of thing.

quit living a lifestyle that can only hurt your society. societies and civilizations self-police, that is why you and your kind have been looked down upon and shunned for literally the entirety of human existence. yours is a completely selfish lifestyle that brings no benefit to the wider society, therefore you do not deserve the benefits and protections of said society.

How in the hell did this happen in fucking Pakistan?

huheuheue its 2017!

Pakistan and Brazil will become brothers in the faggotry