So we all know that the Unabomber did nothing wrong, Hitler did nothing wrong, Timothy McVeigh did nothing wrong...

So we all know that the Unabomber did nothing wrong, Hitler did nothing wrong, Timothy McVeigh did nothing wrong, and Anders Brevik did nothing wrong

But what about Charles Manson? Did he do something wrong? Lunatic or genius?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xiKZokm1Dss
amazon.com/Charles-Manson/dp/B00JVU501O/
youtube.com/watch?v=1e7_5XRHP-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Crazy idiot with the gift to make senseless shit sound wise for people with an IQ of

Likewise, Manson did nothing wrong.

>5'1
> brainwashed 5-10 hot white girls
>they worshiped him like god
>killed for him
>did what ever he said
>almost killed president of usa for him
>hes redpilled as hell
>wanted to start the race war before any of us where even born

he is /ourguy/

He had some sort of special insight to humanity to make people do whatever he wanted.
youtube.com/watch?v=xiKZokm1Dss

pathetic

Did extensive research on the manlet.

>able to manipulate hippie tabla rasa teens who were California dreaming with heavy doses of LSD and reenactments of christs crucifixtion
>never wanted to leave prison in the first place
>was a leech and the beach boy he leeched off the most gave him a chance to show his music to the world, except his music sucked
>became bitter and angry the world didn't love him like his sycophantic drug zombie family
>enticed men into the family by pimping his girls
>was able to get a blind man to let them live on his ranch by again pimping the pussy in his stable
>allegedly only kill her ever had was accidentally shooting a nigger dealer he felt fucked them over
>still bitter, he decides that starting a race war will make him a savior
>has his drug crazy family commit the Tate and LaBianca murders. At least at the second murder, he tied up the LaBiancas.
>Sharon Tate was pregnant and mercilessly stabbed to death

If you're into assholes who takes advantage of hippies then he's your man.

That being said, I highly suggest reading The Family. Though Helter Skelter is the more popular book, it nowhere near has as many details about Manson and the family as the first book.

I used to think he was cool as a teen. But upon completing my report, he was an asshole and a gigantic pussy.

Buy his album and make up your own mind:

amazon.com/Charles-Manson/dp/B00JVU501O/

youtube.com/watch?v=1e7_5XRHP-Y

Manson was bluepill to the max, a nigger-loving race traitor

>>wanted to start the race war before any of us where even born
Yes, on the wrong side. He was one of those cucks that think the niggers will accept anti-racist whites that kill other whites in the race war.

...did nothing wrong

>Hitler was a faggot megalomaniac who is responsible for gutting Germany of every single major accomplishment from the 18th century to the 20th century. Don't believe me? These are some of his last words:

""Everyone has lied to me, everyone has deceived me, non[sic] one has told me the truth. The armed forces have lied to me and now the SS have left me in the lurch. The German people has not fought heroically, it deserves to perish. It is not I who have lost the war, but the German people".

dumbshit got capped twice in April 1945 holla

Timothy McVeigh did nothing wrong

>McVeigh blew up a Federal Government building in an act of treason because he got bullied in high school. He ALMOST made something of himself in the army but blew it because he got impatient -- the same beta instinct that left him without pussy. probably had a 5in dick

Anders Brevik did nothing wrong

>Anders Brevik is the biggest fag of them all because at least Hitler and Anders Brevik accomplished something. Brevik just shot up his own countrymen.

He liked the Beatles. That's enough wrong to last a lifetime.

Read 'Programmed to Kill'. Very likely a victim of MK-ULTRA mind control. Look at the victims and you see the killings were in fact assassinations that allowed a certain group to knock out competitors in a drug market. Manson and his followers were just pawns in a much bigger game.

Man, that's edgy.

>he dislikes what i like so he's edgy
When did reddit invade Sup Forums?

Ohahaha, another edgy comment. You're on fire boy!

Keep crying, reddit. No amount of record label shilling will change the fact that the Beatles are shit.

Manson actually said he did not like The Beatles.

Remember that Manson was from a Beatnik generation. All his followers were young Hippies with whom Beatles was a huge thing.

Manson said in some interview his favorite artists were from the 40s and 50s generation.

Oh my. He's relentless. I'm being demolished by Boy!

So essentially he used an object he disliked as a method to manipulate the normies.

Not bad. I'm impressed. Almost impressed enough to forgive him for dealing with the Beach Boys.

It's time for you to go back.

He also did nothing wrong.There is one speech where he is exposing Jews on YouTube he is smarter then he looks,

Has Charisma. Nothing more.