Sup Forums redpill me on Maoris

Sup Forums redpill me on Maoris

island niggers... not much else to say.

They make good storm troopers

invaded and nearly exterminated the Moriori people who were first inhabitants

modern maoris have been programmed to behave like niggers, they actually think they are niggers, they say the word nigger to each other, they rap, have anti-white sentiment, dumb as shit, smoke weed and drink, like to scrap, scab money, list goes on

but ' so much cultural enrichment'

Cannibals. Nothing of value would be lost if they "stopped existing".

Like nigger-lite. Slightly better but many are just absolutely shit.

legend has it they came to NZ and murdered a peaceful tribe there that escaped over the ice bridges to Antarctica (possibly the same peoples as the Tasmanians who Hitler believe were the first Aryans)

At least they are "lite" and doesnt riot and kill cops and din du ... dont they?

>the grass is greener on the other side.

the only maori that deserved to live was billy t james

EVER HAD A CRAZY 300 lb ISLAND ABO GET HIGH OFF OF KAVA AND EAT YOUR ASSHOLE, user?

They don't but that's more due to a lack of population.

>you will never spoon with queequeg in a manly no home way
Why live

they beat the British without guns and forced a treaty, so they're at least good warriors

They can embark on ocean tiles from the start of the game and can build special tiles along the coast to get lots of culture.

>Australians in charge of history.

Fucking annoying cunts. I live on the gold coast and the place is full of them. The pricks hog every good picnic/BBQ spot around with their family of a million kids and cousins, leach off our welfare, and just generally be annoying.

>Fast fowards 100 years now we have to learn Maori and pretend their are spirits in the skies or we get called racist by white liberals
kek

also i heard that like 95% of maori are are mixed anyways.

>Tasmanians who Hitler believe were the first Aryans

I knew we were special

>redpill me on X
1 post by this id.

Real the rules faggot
And stop replying to a slide thread you udder fooken moarans

They're very good at killing buggers.

kiwi faggot storm incoming.

They're... degenerate/violent when young
humble when old.
Whiney in politics.
entitled for "muh reparations"

They're like American blacks but toned down. Their crime statistics are high but not as massively disproportionate as blacks, their education stats are low but not as low s American blacks, iq is lower but not that low, more violent but not so violent, welfare queens but not that bad... you get the point. Take any stereotype about American blacks and reduce it by 20-40% and you get the Maori.

Friendly reminder: 600 bogans took 6 months to destroy the maori.