This is just the beginning white boi

This is just the beginning white boi.

We's gonna go and start 'rounded yo white asses up and start torturing they ass

You like torture white boi? I didn't thinkso. We's gonna tie you up so you are nice and helpless and just torture yo asses. How you liking that white boi?

how many times can we tell you niggers don't say "white boi"

We need to stop separating ourselves and realize that the African is the predecessor of the European do to evolution. Your nose mikaela dinner so that you can warm up the air before hits your brain as well as longer here to protect your spinal cord if you cannot add that you died and they were the lights I know this to be fact because my daughters best friend is a fight and she knows her entire history.

fuck yo shit cracka. I'll call you whatever tf I want when I's tortur'n yo ass.

>I don't know how evolution works
THE POST

What kinda thing yo want shove'd up yo ass when I's torturing you? Imma scalp u 2

even worse larping, call it a night bud

start wid yo face nigur

Why the fuck would there be a nigger in pol anons?

yo want me to face yo while hi on pcp? gud luck 'cuh

fuck y'all whitey. dis don mean nothing for yo honkey azz is getting the tortura!

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

WHO THE FUCK THINKS THIS SHIT IS A GOOD IDEA? honestly, most confusing blowjob ever.

Some videos of them killing beating and firing up eachother exist but I only have those two. What can you really expect though?

Shit who else thought the OP was a real picture of a few black guys who visited Sup Forums and wrote up a post before this guy steered you right?

Muslim Here. Bangladeshi Origin.

Come near my Council Estate in Tower Hamlets, East London and you're gonna get your heads cut off.

Me and by Brothers and Cousins will be waiting.

And you can bring your filthy Mexicans as a back up wave too.

AYO Sup Forums MOTHAFUCKAZ

Damn, what an effective drinking technique!