youtube.com/watch?v=AbQJDBQzgwM
youtube.com/watch?v=49WV3DH_tHs
youtube.com/watch?v=wfYbgdo8e-8
youtube.com/watch?v=VymhJCcNBBc
snopes.com/photos/technology/fallout.asp
dailykos.com/story/2013/1/18/1180151/-Seawater-electricity-jet-fuel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

green energy

first post best post as always australia! how do you do it?

Solar power. The sun is an infinite energy source.

what the hell does that mean? fucking aussies cant even form a complete sentence

You mean like... nuclear power?

>m-muh fukunobyl

green energy = environment friendly = solar, sometimes wind, geothermal, probably nuclear

>thinking chernobyl is bad
if not for that we woudnt have stalker and irl stalker

Nuclear, you dolt.

Just don't let retards man the control room and you'll be fine. Obviously, don't allow private ownership to prevent shit like Fukushima.

But I don't want to live next to a nuclear power station, I'd much rather live next to a coal power station and get much more severe radiation poisoning that way, because I think I know how coal works.

solar is not eviromentally friendly, it cost more to build, maintain, and they dont last long enough to get their worth YET. wind and hydro is good for a place like australia, but big countries like russia china and us need something like thorium or nuclear

fukushima was fucked eitherway, their entire country is a fault line

Thorium reactors.

>Just don't let retards design a nuclear power plant with no containment shell and you'll be fine.
Fixed that for you.

so build a shit load of giant windmills in the country side and ocean

kek, chernobyl had one i think, they just let it get to hot in the test then flooded it with water can broke the containment sheild which caused meltdown

its too late
the stats are in
rod serling was right about earth in 2030
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQJDBQzgwM

nice tr*ps!

It didn't have any containment shell. The Soviet engineers cut corners to save costs and refused to learn from previous problems that occurred at other reactors(Ignalina). Specifically, the fact that the graphite tips on the boron control rods caused power surges as they entered the pool.

Geo magnetic energy

Butter?

seems like a lot of money to be made here. wonder why noone has capitalized on it yet.

Genius here

Im developing something I like to call the Solar Reacter. Like A Fusion reacter, but stronger energy than a supernova

Thorium wont work
I dont remember why, but theres a video explaining why its all bullshit

if your a genius than whats the energy of the universe

i think the only issue would be
>material that is resistant enough to radiation and corrosion for the reactor vessel
so they don't need to replace the thing twice a year or whatever

>Obviously, don't allow private ownership to prevent shit like Fukushima.
get out commie

You do realize oil is used in more than gas and energy right? Or did you think the plastic piece of shit case covering your phone just magically assembled itself out of faggot dust.
Best case scenario. Solar sails take us to Mars and clean cold fusion gives us energy forever. 90%of the objects you fucking touch in your day to day life will still require oil to maintain your standard of living.

Hemp ethanol. That's about it. If we started tomorrow we'd be 2 or 3 decades from full implementation and profitability. That would require a drastic shift in agriculture law as well as adoption of the crop by a large number of farmers. It CAN be done, but you have to make growing/processing the crops into ethanol cheaper than extracting/processing crude into gasoline, which is surprisingly cheap at this point in history.

Extract carbonic acid from the ocean (and thereby the atmosphere), split water molecules, combine the hydrogen with the carbonic acid to synthetically produce hydrocarbons without all the impurities.

That's what the US Navy does. They then have an abundance of clean water and a JP5-equivalent hydrocarbon that performs better than the "natural" stuff.

For the rest, combination of nuclear, solar, wind, and where it's already set up, hydroelectric (Don't set up more of them, though. Really bad for the environment).

i realize this. all those things are included in the "substitute" idea

Thorium is, in some ways, easier to deal with than our current fission reactors.

The "Thorium powered car" thing was straight-up BS, but the technology was progressing at a good pace at the same time as other nuclear energy sources.

We grind up hippies and SJW's and use the fat to fuel the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=49WV3DH_tHs

one word:

>dickpumps

dickpumps are made of oil

um, fuck, okay...

how about... we use aborted fetuses, and like, have this system where we feed them nutrition to make them grow & then drain their energy so that its like, we get more energy out of them than we put in?

... no dickpumps are better. just force degenerates like muslims & SJWs & niggers to wear a thing on their dick that pumps energy whenever they a haramboner

What is the message of this picture?

youtube.com/watch?v=wfYbgdo8e-8

nuclear fusion

Fracking IS oil

Probably left brain / right brain pop science bullshit that isn't actually true.

let's not abort the fetuses, then make the matrix with them instead (:

Shale gas as well m8. But what I think OP wanted was a fossil fuel free future (4F)
He's a big guy...

Nuclear or slave.

horses for travel again when?

Batteries

>we need a substitute for oil
No, YOU need a substitute for oil. The rest of us are doing just fine.

What is this? An infographic for ants?

Cheap oil is what our world is built on
Without it civilized society would collapse

Black slaves

youtube.com/watch?v=VymhJCcNBBc

We have known about a cheap abundant form of energy for over 100 years.

But so far it was politically impossible to get it rolling.

Let's hope Trump has the balls to unleash it.

zero point energy

For geopolitical reasons or climate change or economic... these things change what the solution would be.
Isn't Americas entire economy based on oil?

It is said that it's because this technology can't produce military radioactive material.
It is also said that there was a functional reactor, but because of lack of interest the knowledge was lost.
I find it hard to believe...

6pbp as always, you boomerang tossing roo blower.

GK/RWN obviously.

Fucking this.
It's so fucking stupid, we could grow petrol, but instead we wage war to excavate dinos

No we don't.

Thorium master race. China is working on this already, right? Why let them beat us?

Wood gas

Put niggers back into slavery, and live in olden times

Pick up a book and find it then.

Put the excess population to work generating electricity in exchange for money they can only spend on food and approved entertainment. Solves unemployment and energy.

nukular hurt my feefees :^(

Man, women blow. Is there any issue they're right on?

Nuclear is superior. Vast untapped potential in many ways

Nuclear.

>but muh chernobyl muh fukushima

We will never run out of Oil and Coal. The Earth (God) provides it for us endlessly.

Oil and Coal are safer and cleaner than Nuclear Power. Never Trust a Nuke.

snopes.com/photos/technology/fallout.asp

Nice try, Rabbi.

>Snopes

I answer to a higher power.

I like to post this in these kind of threads

dailykos.com/story/2013/1/18/1180151/-Seawater-electricity-jet-fuel

Really need to work on our nuclear tech

Oil is not just for energy you know. Every fucking thing around you was made with oil. There will never be a substitute for oil. Without out oil we are fucked.

Does this mean we are going to develop some new green oil? Cause nothing else makes sense of these words.

Sure the plants eat sunlight and turn to oil which we burn. Shit load of evolution went into it being efficient also.

Just don't build shit reactors that can melt down.

Ever Nuclear Reactor is Dangerous. They Are Bombs that are Waiting to Explode.

We Should not play With the Nuclear Devil.

I wonder how acceptance of nuclear would be affected if we slaughtered all religious. And niggers. And women.

Why aren't we shifting to a society composed only of males and powered by nuclear, again ?

Zero point energy. We've had it [again] for close to a hundred years. Oil was just allowed for the globalists to get richer, and also press global warming [which they know is natural with a magnetic pole shift due to lava records, etc.] as a means of disinfo about mankind's cultural history.

When they stop producing poo poo and pee pee. Imagine if every household had a horse or two. Where would you put all the poop? What would you do when it started to rain and the poop went flowing into the streets?

But I enjoy fracking
Is fun

If the US really wanted to have viable PV it could within a decade. The US also has plenty of deserts to fill.

Of course in this day and age there is no real will to do anything but suck jewish cock and watch tv anywhere in the west.