/CKTHCG/ CHICAGO KIDNAPPING, TORTURE, HATE CRIME GENERAL - #BLMKIDNAPPING EDITION

Let's get this organized lads. Discussion and updates.
Pastebin: pastebin.com/C1DeTJP6

Stream here on CNN to watch live.
youtube.com/watch?v=2djSZZ4DUsU

LIVELEAK VIDEO
liveleak.com/view?i=154_1483565133

PETITION
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-brittany-herring-and-her-accomplices-hate-crimes-0

Tweet to the following. No excuses. Make a Twitter if need be:

1. Fox: @TuckerCarlson @seanhannity @oreillyfactor @Foxnews @AnnCoulter @Liz_Wheeler @JudgeJeanine
2. Conservative-leaning newspapers: @nypost @dcexaminer @chicagotribune @Bostonherald @wsj @reviewjournal @dallasnews
3. Donald Trump: @realdonaldtrump. If Trump retweets it, MSM has no choice but to cover it.

Use #BLMKidnapping

VIDEOS
vid.me/w3aF
vid.me/SVgu
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcerUi2OGZA
youtube.com/watch?v=IdA1oNo3NB4 (Tommy Sotomayor)

ARTICLES
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38514759
itv.com/news/2017-01-05/man-tortured-live-on-facebook-had-part-of-scalp-removed-with-knife/
fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227116738-story
cnn.com/2017/01/04/us/chicago-facebook-live-beating/
fox59.com/2017/01/04/4-questioned-in-sickening-facebook-live-video-of-man-being-tortured-chicago-police/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/four-teens-held-connection-kidnapping-after-facebook-live-torture-video-n703331

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tpv261r01Eg
youtube.com/watch?v=W5x42MArLPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6jVWdtI6_wg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't get drawn in flinging shit with monkeys, today is going to be a BAD DAY for BLM

it will be spun as hate crime against disabled people and of course blamed on white men.

much nigger
very violent
wow

Are you some kind of racist?!

Are there tweets or facebook posts of these people supporting BLM?

but the color of his skin was the motivating factor

I seriously need to become financially independent.
I can't conceal my power level much longer.
I'm surrounded by Muslims and blacks and gays and leftists at work.
This shit gets me so triggered and I have no outlet other that this Kazakhstan pigeon racing forum.

It doesn't matter how the MSM wants to spin it, we've seen for ourselves. They won't be able to sweep this one under the rug so easily.

Black bitch's facebook page
/profile.php?id=100010157447383&hc_location=ufi

Havent watched the video yet, is it true they fucking scalped the guy or was that a meme to go along with that retarded petition to get twitter to ban people?

Is it weird that I want to fuck the girl?
I think I'm falling in love ;-;

>inb4 they walk free because institutionalized racism

Is it open season now?

Just watch it

You can definitely see some blood and bone

it's real you bastard, this is not a fucking drill

>cut off piece of his scalp
>choke him
>punch him
>kick him
>cut him
>make him drink dirty toilet water
>psychologically torment him (should i shank him?!)
>rip out hair
>cut off hair

everything in the book mate

Ahmed, no. your job is to stay single so that you may blow yourself up and get 72 virgins. Remember your goal haji.

Hahaha, this is fucking amazing. So much salt everywhere over the slightest hazing. And you're the ones talking about widespread revolutions when you can't even handle this much without shitting your undies.

Get me the popcorn, Da'Quen.

anyone got the sheboons kikelbergbook? or at least something that proves she supported BLM? Maybe a Faceberg group or something?

Guess I'm going to Bed Bath and Beyond for some new sheets

Think they sell rope and plane tickets in the Beyond section?

literally nothing wrong with punishing all the blacks

they aren't black people, these are niggers, as black people refer to them

black people know what i'm talking about

>Just watch it
>You can definitely see some blood and bone
>25 mins vid
>baboon talking on camera 90% of the time

They cant even make a proper gore video fuck

>t. pic related

Not according to the police. They unironically said they don't think it was politically motivated, and if "the facts guide them" to classify it as a hate crime they will, which basically translates to "we're not going to classify this as a hate crime". You'd have to be retarded to say you don't yet know if it's a hate crime when there's footage of them saying "fuck white people". I think their excuse was they don't know if the perpetrators believed what they said. Fucking bullshit. A white person can't joke about blacks, but blacks can say "fuck white people" while torturing a white guy and the police will basically come out with "motives unclear"

the people we are up against don't care for reason or the truth. they have an agenda to follow.

she has a lot of respect for the vets

Do not react like a nigger. Calm your mind and prepare. This only adds more fuel to the rising fire.

youtube.com/watch?v=tpv261r01Eg

Kek

I actually really like black girls, I used to date one and this arab guy I know literally thought she was a refugee till I told him otherwise

Also every time I fuck a black girl I cuck a black guy in the process

It's doesn't matter. They're losing control of the narrative.

Stefans reaction:

youtube.com/watch?v=W5x42MArLPQ

you aren't cucking anybody

they're raised in a culture which values promiscuity

It doesn't matter if they care for reason or truth. We literally have documented video evidence.

Is there an edit with just the worst parts?

Poor guy. Now everyone knows his face and he will always be remembered for this

Here is a good normie redpill to retweet

Fuck off. All blacks are physically predisposed to violence and are inherently incapable of creating anything without help from whitey.

Idc
I am the coloniser

Someone should shop that Slate article so it is gloating about the Trump voter getting beaten up

Germans don't know how to colonize.

Shit. Anyone have any hotdogs left. I'm getting hungry. Need to spend 100 thousand dollars on hotdogs.

>coloniser
you are cuckoniser

I'm american diaspora living in germany tho

Pretty sure Deplorable Melissa isn't defending BLM

only on the three in the video.
Rope is too good for them. Tie them to the cross and light it.

Yes
I cuck subhumans by colonising their women

I've heard people saying this happened over 4 days. He was kidnapped on the 31st and only released yesterday while they were streaming every day.

wasn't someone working on clipping torture bits and sounds together instead of stupid she boon talking and being narcissistic?

RACE WAR NOW

day of rope is coming ahmed, dont worry

Blame all whites for slavery!

Don't blame all blacks for chimping out!

oy vey, stop focusing on the actual crime

the real tragedy here is that racess neo nazis think BLM did it

Yes where in God's name is it?

I kind of like big booty black babes, but then again I like any human female with a big booty. Something about how the ass bounces and jiggles really fits the keyhole to the lock on my nut bladder. But thanks to Obama and his policies as well as the regressive Left and Black Lives Matter I've grown less fond of chocolate cunts and now am very paranoid around the black people I see in my neck of the woods. Sure, I may be in a largely conservative county but there are still ghettos, and rats tend to live in those dilapidated areas. Then throw in what the thugs did to that Autistic guy and the part where I have Autism and let's just say I'm a little spooked right now.

Just watched BBC News, its on there now, all details and everything

We need to write our facebook posts in cursive, niggers can't read it

So Americans, you have your guns.. Go retaliate go and put the fear of a KFC closing down into them.

Go on, you have your mandate now.

What does Obongo say to this?

Okay then, Cuck/genocide away then.

anons never delivered and I dont have skills to be on twitter, on here looking for new oc, and clipping all this shit in a way that works and doesn't look like shit.

People on twitter should not focus on the act itself, but rather that the police are using kiddy gloves and refusing to call this a hate crime.

dyndu nuffinz

Edit out Deplorable Mesa and Blacks for Trump; they were arguing against blm.

anyone else kinda think that having some kind of way to shut the press's bullshit up would be kind of nice? like more peaceful without all this autsitic screeching from the press?

i know "freedom of the press" is a right, but they're so irresponsible, and a lot of people take what they say as fact and act on it, as we have seen today

youtube.com/watch?v=6jVWdtI6_wg

Will the race war reach to the Balkan? I have only see 3 niggers in my life form 20m away.

Guns won't work Gentiles. We're Yahweh's Chosen.

twitter.com/Chicago_protest

Someone wants to start a protest, not sure if user. Either way boost this shit.

No ;-;
You can kill all the shitskins and coalburners you want just let colonists like me live

>mfw January 20th is only 15 days away

How very out of touch with reality you are to think that. People like Tommy Sotomayor are 1 in a million. Most decent blacks will defend niggers.

They are reporting the kidnapping on national radio on the BBC here, the races of the victim and perps are named which surprises me.

the fucking thumb nail on the embed link tells the whole story really. I don't even have to watch it. three white people not talking and looking like pic related and a sheboon with her mouth open wider than should be humanly possible shouting some stupid shit.

>twitter.com/Chicago_protest

give this guy some (you)s on twitter, signal boost this shit million white march when

let the uncucking begin

the days of peak cuck are behind us. OVER. FINISHED.

Inside every black is a nigger screaming to get out.

This, I tried to watch it but I didn't want to watch 28 mins of "barbarbar nigga bar bar bar dindu nuffin nigga"

I tried skipping through it but couldn't find anything just the niggress mumbling

I just checked the Beeb's site and you're right, it's weird that they are saying these are nigs that have done it and the victim is white.

They usually don't bother.

I would like to know what the employers of these four racists have to say about them.

When races are reversed they usually disavow and terminate

Balck Britain here. Make an example of em. Take em to the city square, with signs around they're necks, and publicly flog them.

this. million white march nao.

Cute mouse mouse face.

just scrub it on youtube, holyshit

I wonder what they would think. Oy gevalt.

A W A K E N

Kek

Fuck off jamal, humans are speaking amongst themselves

ROASTED

The BBC is already describing it as the stupid actions of 18 year old's (not adults) and they will have to see if what they said was genuine hate speech or just the ranting of teenagers.

Lol.

The media HATES white Americans.

What did he mean by this?

They deserved to be punished. You don't realize these blacks only understand the primal laws of nature, if they want to act like Savages, they should be punished like Savages.

Anything less than a full blown race war will make me put America together with Sweden and my country on the most cucked nation list

Black People: 1

White People: 0

Lol