- TODAY HE SAYS HES GONNA REVAMP THE ENTIRE CIA

>THEYRE GONNA JFK HIM!!!!!!!!

HOW DO WE STOP THEM FROM JFKING HIM

Other urls found in this thread:

marketoracle.co.uk/Article57718.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uB1UldUg-r4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump thinks he on some dark carnival shit, but he a neden hole 4 real.
He best step the fuck off, b4 he gets smacked in the nuggs.

THIS IS SERIOUS U FUCKING BRIT

He has FBI

Pence is his dead mans switch. Pence is more radical about everything than Trump, so killing Trump would bring only more troubles for them

If they kill him, we win
If they don't, we win

We can't lose

I don't think the FBI can match the CIA.

He has God

And DIA, who are considerably more frightening than CIA.

Also the NSA is mostly on his side.

CIA would be stupid to do anything. What CIA should do is just go along with it and let them reshuffle the public face of the CIA. The real CIA are all nameless and not on any official payroll anyway. And i have reason to believe a lot of them support trump anyway.

>HOW DO WE STOP THEM FROM JFKING HIM
You can't

How can one kill a God?

That is impossible by definition.

>killing Drumpf
>bad thing
Hail Moloch, may the stormweenies rage be eternal and silent, as their brainless mascot lies dead and people cheer his assailant

Yep, here is a credible theory.

marketoracle.co.uk/Article57718.html

wait are you saying that a Trump assassination scenario is unlikely

because honestly that's how i've seen this playing out since it became apparent he was going to win the election back in like august

Fuck off nigger

well either he is lying his ass off for sadistic grandiose fun before raping you guys or hes gonna get JFK'd

plz tell me this is true and that God has chosen him and has him protected

God may be our only hope

>God

And Kek.

moloch pls go

>fucking with the CIA's budget

its a shame hes going to go missing in a canoeing accident and then have a heart attack while working out and then shoot himself twice in the back of the head from two meters away and then die in a plane crash

JFK wasn't an inside job. You people are retarded. I've read several books about it, it was fucking Lee Harvey being an autist.

Convince me

well...

Trump has proven that he is not foolish. I doubt he would get into any serious risk without a solid insurance policy.

More likely they'll Andrew Johnson him and hold public congressional hearings every time he so much as farts until they can find some flimsy excuse to impeach him.

Only when it comes to lefties. Killing Trump will kill the antiestablishment movement. Pence is just another neocon. See: the VP debate when Pence talked about Syria and Trump had to condemn him after.

Trump is just a recent success of the antiestablishment movement. He couldn't have been elected from the start if they werent already winning.

>HOW DO WE STOP THEM FROM JFKING HIM
Go to his rallies, speeches, etc as a big Sup Forums group. Redpill the people around you. Invilve normie Trump supporters. Raise awareness. Have a group of people at every event be on the lookout for suspicious activity, surveil the area.
Protect the God-Emperor!
Right-wing safety squads.

Lee Harvey was extremely autistic and did all sorts of crazy shit like moved to the Soviet Union.
Besides, it only took one bullet to kill him so the second shooter theory is pointless.

This is literally what got JFK killed.
>Look up Allen Dulles

>"He rejects them because he thinks they undermine his victory" sources say
>sources say

In otherwords, you say. Fucks sake, I hate how the media can get away with reporting anything they want regardless of facts because their "sources" told them it.

In other news, my sources just told me Russia hacked the election to help Trump, who is planning to start a nuclear war with them! Also, Hillary Clinton is perfectly healthy, her personal doctor Jewberg Goldnose says so!

Good.

#NotMyPresident

I agree, but Lee Harvey Oswald got money etc from a cia contact he met in Minsk.
Mohrenschildt. His wife and kids were staying at another american womans house they met in Minsk.

Oswald probably didn't know it, but he was possibly egged and helped by agents in doing it

youtube.com/watch?v=uB1UldUg-r4

we have GOD and ALEX

>UK
Why would he be in the first place?

Also the NGIA, used to work there. National Geospatial Intelligence Agency. They have a ton of intel.

JFK was messing with the military industry complex. There was a cover-up, they didn't follow normal protocol.
The CIA hated him.
Not even Hathcock could make the shot with that gun and you are telling me that some subpar army guy who wasn't even fit for infantry and was stuck behind a desk is better than the best sniper in history?

Trump is pretty much the *only* success of the antiestablishment movement. Tea partiers thought they were being antiestablishment, but they were really stooges being used by corporate billionaires astroturfing up a few extra million voters for the failing republican party. Even when they rebelled after a couple years the best they could do was give a few morons like Louie Gohmert and Michele Bachmann house seats so they could be stupid on TV and accomplish absolutely nothing.

Trump stood up and molded that big pile of uselessness into a political force, and there's no other populist leader out there with the money, balls, and fuck-everything attitude he needed to make that happen.

Also LBJ was clearly in on it.

Patriarchy Protects.
Trust in Keks.

This, even Kissinger said that there hasn't been a politician like trump in his lifetime that didn't actually owe anybody anything.

you have no power here

Literally no one believes this.
What kind of shitty shill gets assigned to JFK duty?
Lmao

>Allowing this rightwing, jewish, zionist, Israel & putin PUPPET to remove and restaff the CIA.

NO NO WTF IM IN PANIC

I NEED A SAFE SPACE

checked

Trump will survive a bullet to his chest, he's the God Emperor chosen by Kek and MAGA

NGA/NRO was part of NSA.

CIA still thinks this is the 60's and they can actually manhandle the United States public.

>Thinking it won't be open season on commies and the rest of your ilk
You feeling lucky?

Praise be to kek who has blessed us with digits and his messenger

He's showing his hand too early

>DIA, who are considerably more frightening than CIA
this
dia literally infiltrate the cia as standard operating procedure

The CIA fucking with Trump would be really risky on their part. He has the support of the military (he chose several key generals for his staff), the FBI, the NSA and congress. On top of that let's be real the KGB supports him too. I don't think they'll risk it, too many enemies.

Civil war when?

I'd sign up immediately desu

I'd kill some faggot, genocide enabling spooks.

Are they really that formidable?

The NSA is more formidable than them all because they have tools that can hack all their systems or shut them down.

>compromising national security because you disagreed with them.
>people think this man is fit to be president

>the CIA is gonna get torn apart
>my boner when
>liberals who've always hated the CIA for being evil will complain endlessly

False digits of a false god.

Bow before KEK foul heretic

Same shit people were saying 8 years ago. King Nigger is still alive and well.

He'll be fine.

I don't think there is anything you can do. It is Trump who needs to be very careful. What you can do could be showing what can happen if they kill him. Not some retarded protest, something to hit the economy.

The CIA has nothing to do with national security.

Wants everything checked and up to date before he takes over.
>business 101

>Trump gets shot
>goes full-fucking Teddy Roosevelt and continues delivering his speech but goes even further beyond and does it while headlocking his would-be assailant

Dude, pic related is the extent of the CIA's "genius". They're complete fucking retards.

Did ya vote for Cecka comrade
also if they kill him Pence will be prez and he's way more radical
>a fucking leaf

>Mexico and the Peso in chaos

>Ford bringing jobs back to the US

>Trump already freezing and cutting bloated government jobs

>CIA will be downsized and its power reduced

HE'S NOT EVEN IN OFFICE YET AND HIS POWER PRECEDES HIM!

Well, I can imagine if any of them love the U.S. they would have a problem with a leader so strongly aligned with a foreign power...

But you're also a stupid fucking leaf so, who knows.

Cold War had some really weird-ass shit. Both the US and USSR tried literally everything to one-up each other.

God bless donald J trump

I knew he was playing with fire when he was running for president on promises of implementing right wing policies

But I didn't know he was actually playing with hell fire by promising to dismantle the ZOG

>autistic kitty

Holy shit, I thought that was a fucking joke from Alpha Protocol! It was actually fucking real?!

that's what hey want you to think

cia destroyed lots of records... and they release acustic kitty

"In Kek we trust" printed on US dollars when?

Having recently watched thegreateststorynevertold dot com to completion I am now utterly convinced trump is our only hope. I will do anything and everything I can to support him and his well being, right now all that is is unapologetic support and prayers. God please look after Donald J Trump.

yeah mate. if you can find it pick up 'Trail of the Octopus: From Beirut to Lockerbie – Inside the DIA'. it's a book about a guy recruited into the dia and sent to lebanon to keep an eye on dea and cia operations. he goes reasonably in-depth into the recruitment process and his training. pretty interesting desu senpai

Shouldn't be saying that he's going to do this shit.

Just quietly have NSA and other 3 letters gather evidence on the big king jews in the media, hollywood, FED and big banks.

Arrest them all in a big one night boost and seize their assets.

>FBI
>successfully crackdown on the biggest heroins rinks in us history
>praised and regarded

>CIA
>failed rebel coupe
>bay of pigs

CIA is shit.

>cia destroyed lots of records... and they release acustic kitty
this

We can't stop them from doing it, per se, but we can burn down every last rat's nest that they hide in if he is assassinated. If it would mean preventing the entire country from converging on their headquarters, the CIA is smart enough that they would neglect to go through with it.

They didn't kill Jimmy Carter though they did cause the revolution in iran that lead to him losing to Reagan

Hopefully Trump just takes some of the CIA cowboys out and have them killed for crimes against America

Watch "JFK to 911 Everything is a rich mans trick"
Your answers are there brother.

>Kill Trump
>Pence becomes president
Huh

>And DIA, who are considerably more frightening than CIA.
>Also the NSA is mostly on his side.

Where do you get your info from?

you did all this research, but have you actually been to Dallas? have you been to the depository? Go there and tell me with a straight face Oswald couldve made that fucking shot

There is a good Bill Hicks vid about it somewhere

My dad works at nintendo

>NSA
>best hackers in the world

everything basically runs on computers you know

and NSA is compromised

didnt he plan this since a while ago and now the mainstream media is making it seem like its a response to russian hacking.

>On September 11, 1997, Coleman stated to a New York Federal court that "...he lied when he claimed that a secret drug sting enabled terrorists to evade airport security in the bombing..." In a plea agreement, Coleman was sentenced to time served, which was five months, and six months' home confinement under electronic monitoring.

Hm.

THE NSA IS ON OBAMAS SIDE

THEYRE STOPPING ASSANGE'S INSURANCE FILES

>watch news
>shows footage of israel
>israelis literally running around with trump flags

He'll be fine.

He should've made some Sup Forumsack the VP, always subtly standing in the background with a shield saying gas the kikes race war now.

Never, Moloch protects me from that green kermit thing.
Moloch bless (Bull)garia

If Trump gets JFK'd, we would confirm that JFK was a conspiracy from the government. He's playing 3d martyr chess.

amazing, he should actually just close the fucking shit and start a new intelligence agency

the cia is corrupt filth

They won't do it, they don't want Mike Pence.

How long until he shows his true power level and starts rounding up all the untermensch?

This.

Israel wouldn't let anything happen to their stooge.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28