Leftists trying to distract the public from the BLM kidnapping

So, the left have chosen their narrative.

Seems that they realized they couldn't outright deny the blatant racial motivation of the crime, so they decided to focus on a minor detail in the story as a distraction.

Don't let them get away with this. (((Twitter))) is manually removing tweets from the top page, but there are still other social media platforms where the word can get out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/politicjunkfood/status/817007070268551168
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whatever you bigot

All those tweets are correct and some of the most liked for a reason.

ALL of these imbeciles make my blood boil! They should be gassed!

>"This black criminal getting shot by an Asian cop has nothing to do with white priviledge"
>AAAAAAAAARGH BIGOT CRACKA RAYCISS

>6 months later
>"#BLMKidnapping HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BLM #BLMKidnapping HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BLM #BLMKidnapping HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BLM PLEASE SAY IT WITH ME ;_;"

As someone who has no information on this and only seen a part of the video.. what evidence is there that the people responsible are connected to BLM?

Black people did it therefore it must have something to do with BLM?You're reaching like hell.

Only a pack of dumb fucking niggers would do this shit & upload it to Facebook. Why are they so goddamn stupid?

>they decided to focus on a minor detail in the story as a distraction
It's a classic tactic, OP.

its time for another race war

>Germany
>Winning wars
>Ever

If there is a race war we're putting you on the other team to ensure our own victory, Hans.

Same with the american south.

Yeah, sure.

American South and Germany vs Anglosphere

We're guaranteed a win then.

Accept for virginians. They know how to win wars.

BLM is already affiliated with literal murderers.

This video is actually an improvement for them.

*Except

Please fucking learn context.

4th reich now

there are black people, then there are niggers

the people in the video fall squarely in the latter

>fuck white people and fuck Donald trump
>somehow not a politically motivated hate crime

Full steam, boys. This hash tag can't die. Admins will have to forcibly remove it first.

White people did it therefore it must have something to do with 100% whites on the entire planet?

it took a whole crew of countries to put germany down and even then historians say they could have done it had hitler not gone retarded. I'd have germany on my side in a heartbeat, it would be fucking retarded not to.
>german engineering
>german precision
>german practicality
>blue eyed blond hair angel women
>fighting shoulder to shoulder with our aryan brethren

Black people actually believe they know what it's like to live in the 1800s.

Can you be on the black side, so it is a guaranteed win for whites?

>watching "The Man in the High Castle" like

Of course. Everyone knows that no one should ever be held accountable for others of their race/sex/religion, but all white history ever is the responsibility of all white people ever.

Other races really might be idiotic subhumans.

We need to get trump to tweet about this

White buddy moves to chimpcago. Talk to him 4 years later, find out he has been robbed at gunpoint by niggers 3 separate times, that was years ago, he's probably been killed by them by now.

Every white person who lives in or around Chicongo has a half dozen violent negroid stories... beatings, muggings, robberies, murders, rapes, no end of crazy mindless negroid shit. If you know any negroes you get the niggiest stories from them, as there is no "whiting up" of the violence around them.

You can say or think whatever the fuck you want. I am telling you as fact and without a doubt. Africans in concentration kill any civilization. Civilization as we know it is impossible once a critical mass of negroes is reached.

Haven't you heard? Trauma is passed down through the genes. Or is that only for jews? Anyway, check your privilege shitlord.

>White buddy moves to chimpcago

why...?

>implying Germany is not on the other team already

Why is it always muricans that idealise german-cucks so much? Is it because they never visit germany and dont speak to any of them?

You're right it has nothing to do with BLM and everything to do with common black behavior.

What percentage of black people do this?

Act like animals? Most of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

>they deserve this for how they treated us last 5 years

fucking niggers man. baby the fuck out of them, half our population taking their side and giving them pats on the head when they chimp out, telling em they dont need to have accountability for their actions, welfare, medicaid, subsidized housing, affirmative action, protected class, food stamps, subsidized transit, constant glorification by the media, lowered standards everywhere, etc etc etc and these nigs think they have been treated badly. its fucking insane. imagine what it would be like if we just cut them off, not even that we treat them badly, but just cut them off all the gibs. applied the same kinds of standards we apply to ourselves when standing in judgement of them for whatever, job, court, schooling etc.
imagine how quickly things would turn. within weeks we would see niggers starving to death on the streets . half of them would be homeless instantly. their murder rate would expotentially skyrocket.

these niggers have no idea. i dont blame them really, they do not have the abstract thought capabilities to analyze their situation in life. they're easily swayed in opinion. liberals are the ones at fault. liberals are the reason niggers have absolutely no gratitude or empathy to whites. liberals have convinced them that they're somehow persecuted by all the gibs and lowered standards. niggers cant help but to believe as they have been told sense birth that theyre victims. if liberals would not have done so I'd imagine nigger culture would be much better, they would strive to emulate whites like they did back in the 50s. they would have gratitude instead of a victim complex. fuuuuuuck. i dont even know why im typing this. wtf is the point. fucking liberals man, all done for the votes, america turned into a shithole just so some faggot marxist can win an election.

>Most
Any evidence that over 50% of blacks engage in such behavior?

>captcha for my post

I think captcha is trying to tell me something.

>Rope 1000

whatever could it mean anons?

It's makes it sweet revenge type of funny since this is what BLM has done. "Hands up don't shoot!" was a myth and fake news.

You fucking know what it means, user. Don't ignore direct orders from Kek.

When was the first race war,? You post for "another" race war. I know it's coming and I know the results. I just don't know if xan be stop on just the Groids. Suppose the winner decides to free Europe? Starting with the obvious perpetrators of the Islamic invasion, Doucheland?

The cities of Compton, Chicago, and Detroit to name a few.

>White buddy moves to chimpcago
>why...?

He was a liberal, he learned though.
Although, he was too stubborn to acknowledge it. But he did somewhat when he said if you walk the streets of Chicago you have to pay a "White Tax" that is where niggers come up to you and look like they are going to murder you while asking for money.

See in a nigger neighborhood, noone will come to your aid and aint noone seen nothin'.

...Then they roam freely in our neighborhoods getting in peoples faces and local (((newscasters))) run headline stories about negroids who fear they were looked at funny, or given bad service at a restaurant.

Is nonsense, its the absolute opposite of evolution. It is mass spiral into decay on a national level.

>55 and rope captcha

it is pretty obvious he has a plan for me. i am honored to be his vessel.

Does anyone have that tweet from BLM 's leader ? Didnt save it.

The left hate these dickheads as much as the right. I hope they get maximum sentence.

>every single time someone calls someone a bad word it is because of trump and his effect
>BLM has nothing to do with this

How does this work?

Maybe Busan Babe is on to something, because I'm really not concerned about the guy at all

Nobody has roped 1,000 niggers since Ben "One-Man Klan" Garrison during the Rodney King riots. You'd be a legend. Go, and fulfill your destiny.

did you actually think anyone would watch this?

>Hallowed be his name.

I actually agree with them though. The apes would have said black lives matter. They just seem like regular brainwashed Soros shills to me

Too bad. Time for them to taste some of that "all bad apples" meme.

hope i dont jynx myself here but I have lived in logan square for 5 years and never had any of that happen. Not all of chicago is awful. Just the south side and some areas with rare isolated incidences. I still wanna move to a cabin in the woods asap, just need the money. I don't fear for my life here but it still is kind of a shitty place compared to less crowded places in the mid west and east coast.

Just because they didn't specifically say "black lives matter" in the video doesn't mean they weren't influenced by them.

"fuck white people" is practically their slogan.

>id is 9FAg

555 means you're safe kiddo

Crime statistics you fucking mong.

>a minor detail in the story

The globally trending hashtag is BLMkidnapping you moron, and they're correct that these chimps in the video show no connection to BLM. Doesn't mean that it isn't a hate crime perpetuated by typical Chicago streetcrawlers, but please don't use it to justify your Dylan Roof fantasies like the left wants.

>t. eternal anglo

awww that poor little Pepe :(((((

1 like 1 prayur!!!11!

They're going to.

>...aren't nearly as concerned about the white boy as they are with demonizing black people

Isn't that the entire fucking Black Lives Matter movement? 90% of all blacks are killed by other blacks, better shout about how racist white police are slaughtering us because they're white devils. Fuck whitey!

It's simple, we out Jew the Jew.

I would argue that despite there being no mention of BLM, their movement/cause has directly "empowered" these subhumans to think this behavior is ok. The entire BLM is a farce built on lies.

BLMKidnapping has nothing to do with BLM.

Already past the sale by using the hashtag...

Even excluding the race of everyone involved.

who else goes around shouting fuck trump, while committing violent crimes?

It's as distinctive as yelling allah ackbar before blowing yourself up.

kek'd

It's leftist tactics used against them. Blatantly lying and extrapolating the actions of a few as representing the entirety of BLM. Doesnt matter if it's true or not, it's a perfect opportunity to smear the BLM brand

ahahahahaha. Out numbered two to won, have an entire industry base behind you, and STILL have to burn your way to the coast. Same shit then as now, except you'll have cucks who've never fired a gun in their life this time.

Are you fucks the reason its BLMKidnapping or it just happened naturally

>people film themselves committing crimes and upload it to the Internet
I will never be able to wrap my head around this weird behavior.

>9fag
Kek is with us.

twitter.com/politicjunkfood/status/817007070268551168
>The perpetrators filmed themselves scalping a mentally handicapped white man while shouting "fuck trump" and "fuck white people".
>Drumpkims r lyin :^)

>BLMKidnapping had nothing to do with BLM
>proceed to tag it twice and give it more recognition

here's a proud protective father

>Fuck retards
>Fuck degenerates who empathize with retards
>Fuck 2017 SJW Sup Forums

They don't call it Chi-raq for nothing.
All the nogs up here are fearless from decades of no police presence on the south and west side. The police were removed so they'd all kill themselves, but because they haven't died off now they'll attack you on Michigan Ave.
White out here are either super racists or super apologists, we're polarized from exposure.

Ok for real anyone else actually unironic when it comes to calling for a race war? Cause I'm being unironic when I say it. This shit is honestly past the line. How there aren't hordes of whites in the streets yet culling the ghettos of niggers is completely beyond me.

what a pack of filthy monkeys, further proof that niggers can't into morality, only cruelty and blaming everyone else for their animalistic behavior. Or acting as victim and blaming everyone else.

Fucking baboons

i don't understand jungle
its all ooga booga to me

Bombard this bitch with pizza and dragon dildos, give em your worst

This pisses me off to no end. The fact that these fucking savages are catered to by liberals is fucking disgusting. As a half Mexican, I'd be honored to aid you on the day of the rope, if you'll have me. Any excuse to bring some of these niggers and Libs to justice.

It's like watching opposite Sup Forums.