Help a Swiss /k/ bro

Hi Sup Forums

I'm a /k/ommando and a Sup Forumslack myself, and the topic I present is about guns but concerns legislation evolution so it's more political.

This is an article saying that swiss people are buying more and more guns (and that goes against what europe wants), and there is a poll saying "Do you plan on buying a gun?" the "no" is winning badly, I need fire support from as many like-minded people as possible to make the "JA" great again:
watson.ch/Schweiz/watson-Leser empfehlen/442280331-Die-Angst-geht-um--Waffenkäufe-in-der-Schweiz-nehmen-massiv-zu

IMBA 4chin is not your personal army, report, sage, ....
I'm trying to prevent my country from falling in the first place so I don't have to take it back. There is no unfair game, I need as much support as I can.

Here, have a "Ja".

Danke mein freund

Go back to and complain about Sup Forums

Oh shit senpai.

Seems like christmas bonus goes towards a new glock this year...

> watson
why?! It's the swiss Huffington paint, why would you want to bother with it?

Because it has reach. And it speaks to very maleable people. If you make the leftist see de gun people rising in stats AND in projection (this kind of polls) they'll loose their shit and try to counter the european directives because a referendum on them would end shengen for us.

Think ahead

>watson.ch
This is the go-to news site for braindead millennial faggots.

And who do you want to influence? Die hard 50 years old leftists? Die hard SVP voters?

You want to influence the braindead because it's easier and they still count as a vote.

bump

The site is revolting to no end and the only resaon I've voted is because I believe that people should own guns if they are inclined to do so.

Bump.

take my ja and bump

Voted + free bump for you

bump
keep Switzerland great Sup Forums

You have my Jah.

You can't influence them via the internet, you have to talk to them. Nobody other than autists get their opinions over written media. So get out and talk to people.
Other than that, the survey asks wether you intend to buy a gun, not if you want others to own one. Most people who frequent the site either can't afford it or live in safe, 99.9999% Swiss cities and villages, there's no need to own your own gun.

Agreed that young people should be targeted but watson is going to continue to spew cancerous shit regardless.

Bumperinos for KANGZ

BUMP

The comments are also pretty funny.
pic-related

I don't know man - personally it makes me sad people don't see the engineering and sports aspect behind guns. They seem panicky to me.

Beyond engeneering and sport, weapons signify power. In switzerland the people has the power. When we buy more guns it means somebody is trying to take the power from us and we don't like it.

The power aspect got lost with WW1 and the army issuing assault rifles I feel, but maybe that is just me. Well we've seen what they did with the Masseneinwanderungsinitiative - most people are not happy with it.