They were teens?

They were teens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o4-p0uS_Wfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, and the woman had been previously arrested.
youtube.com/watch?v=o4-p0uS_Wfc

nah, it's liberal tactics 101

Here in their media "teen" means gypsy.

>eighteen
>Sup Forums says this isn't a teenager

Huh. Really scrambles my eggs.

is Sup Forums still pushing this? Make fox news talk about that!

Yea. 18-year-olds. You know how the medias likes to treat African-American youths. They dindu nuffin, they was just being kids. They good boys.

Torture is a mandatory life sentence in 15 states.

18 is a teen yet a legal adult.

>falling for kike tricks

Yeah, dindus are considered children in the media until they reach the age of 35.

so none of them?

Same shit here, except we get 'youths' which means Africans.

This is why Sup Forums has to stop with the racist memes. People see them and think you're being serious, and go and attack innocent people because they assume everyone is like you.

they were all good boys fittin to go to college

THEY DINDU DUFFIN!

As teen as the teen refugees in Swedish schools.

Stop telling people what to do

That's an adult in America.
Though technically "teen" since it ends in -teen, we tend to view 12-17 as being a teenager.

Okay, keep feeding the persecution complex that made these people unironically believe they were justified in kidnapping and torturing one of you. Sup Forums is always right and memes are harmless, haha!

>dont call them terrorists or theyll go and be terrorists!!!!

Getting called racist by the MSM enough times seems to have done a fine job of turning people into actual racists. Ever heard of labeling theory?

Fuck, I only know that under german law, you're a white teen until 18 and a black teen until 26

So you're a racist alt-righter who worships Kek?

13-19 is a teen, 13-17 is an adolescent

Youths.

How are you people so fucking stupid??? A 'teen' is someone whose age ends in 'teen'. As in, from 13 to 19 inclusive.

No, I'm an innocent bystander who hates idiocy and malicious drivel of all political slants.

But is it a life sentence in illinois?

ok but you're on Sup Forums so somebody labelled you that so thats what you are, deal with it.

>mfw arguing about language when the issue is more like "are they adults"

Liberal judges might trail them as minors so they get off easily

I fucking hope not though