John Carpenter the jew

twitter.com/TheHorrorMaster/status/816486706186596352

'THEY LIVE is about yuppies and unrestrained capitalism. It has nothing to do with Jewish control of the world, which is slander and a lie.'

Other urls found in this thread:

tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK I DIDN'T SAVE THE ONE WHERE HE PUTS ON THE GLASSES AND THE TWEET SAYS IT WAS ABOUT JEWISH CONTROL
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCFUCKUCKUCKKEKKCKKEKCKKEK

John Carpenter seems like a cool guy. Leave him alone.

>unrestrained capitalism
>yuppies
>not Jews

Can anyone find me the smuggest picture of hitler ever taken?

He's talking in code

here you go fampai

Code crackedThanks based user

Kek, yeah

Unrestrained capitalism and yuppies are the Jews

it's so fucking transparent when everyone has to tiptoe around the jewish issue

it's like saying "I think rappers are terrible people" and expecting it not to have some race related connotations. it's obvious that yuppies are mostly fucking jews.

I wonder if at some fundamental level most people in many Westernized countries either know/assume that Jews are overwhelmingly powerful throughout numerous institutions like law, entertainment, business, politics, etc. I mean even if they did what the hell would or could they do about it? We essentially beat around the bush moreso than on anything else because they're powerful enough to shut you down the second you so much as say anything even remotely critical of them as a group.

Just like The Thing is about being peaceful, understanding and tolerant towards foreign life forms I guess

This

'We and we alone [the Nazis] have the best social welfare measures. Everything is done for the nation. . . .The Jews are the incarnation of capitalism.'

Eastern Europe doesn't even hide it, from my experience. It would be curious to hear some pan-Asian meeting and hear what they say. China obviously knows, since Israel sells them our military technology.

Bravo, user.

Can't argue with that. It's literally the message behind the film.

His reasoning behind it was always retarded to begin with. If excessive advertising is annoying to you then ignore it, no one is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to watch or buy anything. After all, this isn't communism

So it never occurred to him saying it was about yuppies and capitalists was a lie and slanderous.

not if you read between the lines
of course he can't come out and say it's about the Jews, why would he do that?

>Old man believes people who turned a cartoon frog into a esoteric cult based around repeating numbers can't turn his movie into an anti-ZOG tale

There was actually a tablet mag article about how Chinese officials were redpilled about the JQ and how they all basically assumed that Jews controlled the US Government.
tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies

fuck, they got to him too

Dat fight scene tho
Dat scene in the bank tho

Great film

(((He))) would say that.

It is a suspiciously specific denial.

kek

>If excessive advertising is annoying to you then ignore it
The masses are stupid and humans are easily controllable/influenced.
Fuck, even the colour you look at effects your mood.

He's right though. The movie isn't about Jews, it's about rootless cosmopolitans and establishment climbers.

Capitalism is good for individuality though.

You can't redpill chinks. They have no souls or empathy

That makes no fucking sense to me at all. Why the fuck did Roddy Piper need special glasses to see Yuppies? We see Yuppies every day, they're fucking preppy retards. You don't need glasses or to be red pilled to see that Yuppies are rich faggots.

Oh yeah and that evil capitalism, the same capitialism that made this faggot rich because we thought his 80s movies were good. Every time they blame capitalism it just looks like they're talking about corporatism which is exactly what was shown in "They Live"

Who the fuck is They Live? It'd make much more sense with Jews, but apparently they were just Yuppies. I want to break this old man because he's so smug. I'm sick of hollywood acting like smug bastards.

>rootless cosmopolitans
>establishment climbers

i'm a jew and even i can see it.

Roddy Piper was specifically chosen for the role because he grew up poor. He got out on an improbably good break that 99.999% of American's in his situation could never hope for. And I think that the strongest scene in They Live is the scene where the woman on the television screen talks about how badly she wants to be famous. That's a really good summary of where capitalism gets people at.

>"MY FILM IS NOT OPEN FOR INTERPRETATION!"
Mark of the ultimate pleb.

>They Live is about shitty rich people, not Jews.
>Humans are mammals, not apes

He's right. It's not solely the Jews.

He would have to say that of course.

There's interpretation and then being hailed as a champion of anti-semitism.

Because they hide the fact that many of the people that 'make it' are already from connected families, and no matter how hard you work, it will be one of them that gets the top jobs. The class system never went away.

Funny enough I watched this with my girlfriend last night. Seen this many times but the first time for her.

She said afterwards "was that about Jews?"

However we should leave John along. Hes a good guy. Notice he didn't deny there was a Jewish elite, only it was another group he targeted. Of course he's going to deny it's the Jews.

>when u finally graduate to third degree google mail

Honestly his profile pic in the second picture should be made black/white just like the movie, otherwise perfect.

> Sup Forumstards forever assblasted that based Carpenter based They Live on Donald Trump and not >muh joos

How dare he say what the film he made is about??!!

>Implying he didn't make this tweet to get normies to look into jewish control

You realize that if he intended that then he would have sent out "not about Donald Trump" right?

>John Carpenter

I mean he was cool.

In the 80's. Has he made anything worthwhile since?

>Bad goyim! You are NOT allowed to interpret this ANY other way! Let me think FOR you.

That's what he implied
Also Trump is a yuppie.

So yuppies hide who they are? That does not even make sense. So yuppies were a secret group that you needed special vision to see? It's not adding up here. I'm not saying it's about jews or anything either though.

The reason I know he is red pilled is because a blue pilled person would say "racism against Jews" and not "Jewish control of the world"

> It has nothing to do with Jewish control of the world
So he admits they control the world

>mentions jewish world control relating to his film out of the blue
>causes people to look into jewish world control

You're literally grasping at straws here

Great job.

>itt

Alt-right millennial faggots who think Reagan was great, dispite being the worst president of all time, try and put their own warped context into a film release 10 years before they were born.

>Alt-right millennial faggots who think Reagan was great,

lol, they don't. That's cuckservatives.

hurrrrr durrrrr

boys boys boys. I like to bait as much as the next guy but you kids need to step your game up a little bit, I actually yawned when I read these

You always need to read between lines, bravo Carpenter.

>"I was just pretending to be retarded loloololooool I troll u XDDDDD"

Leaf

just try to remember that the goal of baiting is to elicit an emotional response from a gobbler and you'll be fine. fish better next time k?

Looking at black has certainly affected pol

better version