For all you edgelords out there screaming race war. Can't you see this is what (((they))) are hoping for...

For all you edgelords out there screaming race war. Can't you see this is what (((they))) are hoping for? You've spent all this time talking about the media and black lives matter baiting black people and trying to incite violence. Well now it's you who's being baited. The media are trying to downplay this kidnapping incident and act like it's not a hate crime for a reason. Don't fall for it.

> Jews
> Benefitting from a massive increase in collective white racial consciousness and the whites acting on it
How? This is literally the worst thing that could possibly happen to them, the second that happens they're time is limited and their options are either the chopping block or a one way deportation ticket to Europe/Israel

*their time

This

>whiteys gets mad
>takes to the street, nuggets in hand
>form militia
>burn down section 8 building
>obama weeps for all of his sons lost in such a devastating hate crime
>declares martial law, halts inauguration
I actually hope this happens

If a white person does something, like burn that nigger bitches house down like someone suggested, there will be a massive chimp out.
Don't give them a reason to do that is what I'm saying.

>nuggets
Not to hate on nuggets, but most Americans own ARs

You do know that a race war entails a whole lot more than that, right?

That`d be perfect for us. You`d have them supporting someone who tortured a mentally disabled person and rioting for them. What better redpill could you ask for?

>That feel when the race war is and has been going on for years now.

It's only a matter of time before you and I get swept up into it personally.

Were wasting our time in this place, mate. jew hooks are in deep on Sup Forums

>unironic cuckposting

Go look up the Tulsa riots and see what happens when Whites chimp out.

Why the fuck have Aussies been such massive cucks today? You're fucking disappointing me cunts.

I hate niggers as much as the next guy but op is right, this is a clear divide and conquer play.

It is but there's no alternative

The most important part is not to let them take over the regime if anythinf happens

You can't divide something that was never united. You niggers need to learn your place again.

>baiting black people and trying to incite violence.
they were always like that, you just finally noticed. welcome to reality

What is there to divide at this point? The country is polarized and divided as hell on ethnic and ideological grounds primarily between whites who want a nationalist isolationist European style approach and ethnic minorities advocating for Third-Worldism.

>People air raiding a nigger neighborhood with their private planes

1488/10

No you fucking idiot, are you going to be saying this same paranoid bullshit when we have nazis out in full force? "Whites people vocalizing and acting on their desire to conquer? A ha! Just as planned! Hitler back in action and ready to exterminate us? A ha! All according to our devilish scheming!" Honestly this needs to stop. You're obviously afraid of the Jews, which makes you a hindrance to the white nationalist movement. We clearly WANT a race war, that's who's WE want, as angry white men who don't like nigger stank. Go lift weights you fucking pussy kangaroo nigger.

Ben Shapiro being based for once

Lol k

Keep moving shill

>Greenwood attorney Buck Colbert Franklin described watching a dozen or more private planes drop burning balls of turpentine on Greenwood's rooftops.

Jews want us to kill all niggers? wtf i love kikes now