Why are there Christians on Sup Forums when there's

Why are there Christians on Sup Forums when there's
>lewd imagery
>racism
>idolatry
>depictions of all manner of other sin
Sup Forums is filth why are there Christians here?

Why don''t little """"""""people""""""" use the same cultural Marxist tactic as LGBT and make society accommodate them by government force and laws. They are 5x bigger than the transgendered population. Why don't they ask for special tiny cars, representation in Hollywood films, public restrooms that are inclusive to midgets, first midget politician, new buzzword dwarfphobic, etc

God loves all those things, how else do you explain why he created a universe full of them?

Data Mining.

Well, that's my reason, anyway.

>representation in Hollywood films

They've already got that one down, top kek

He didn't. Man created the sin.

There are Christians who believe it is their mission to spread their message in the most god-forsaken places. However they prefer a more personal, hands-on approach, so you won't see many here (hint: most of the peope here who say they are Christian are not).

For the lulz

You have written this before.
Whats the game here then??

The Roman Catholic Church has been a Germanic institution by right of conquest since Odoacer took the Western Roman Empire from Romulus Augustus, and the Popes have been Germanics since the time of Pelagius the Ostrogoth.
As you are obviously a complete and utter faggot, I can only assume that you a Protestant heretic. Kindly fuck off good sir, you are a disgrace to your Anglo-Saxon and Norman forbears, who were all valiant warriors for Christ, until that harlot Elizabeth and that sodomite James corrupted the nation.
Or perhaps you are just some LARPing Jew, in which case fuck off to hell, you Christ killing bloodsucker cunt.

Because I believe we're all going to hell. Anyway I've learnt more here than I would any other place. School is a fucking memory Game. I had this guy who scored straight As sit next to me and he didn't know who mother Theresa was! Who anders breivik was, and many others. They just study but completely ignore the present and past.

because Christians are sinners, pretty simple

And why are singaporean men so beta?

Even their women hate them

Why don't you ask the sandniggers here the same question faggot?

Don't talk out of you ass like that the angels had man beat to that

because they're born again christians to fit in on their favorite anime website who havnt been to church in over a decade

>thre no evidence and mom wakes me on sunday, fck you lass yuoure not the boss of me nemore dawkins is light and im 13.

>christens are hypocrisy bcus wherever yuo go there is sin, they shoulda rocket to the moon

We all originated from a single source that is uninterrupted and complete. Our time here, in this universe, corrupts that spirit that resides in each of us. The experience of a material world can never be undone. When we return to the source from this place we spend the rest of our time being torn apart by the things we learned here. Longing, desperation, isolation, fear and shame. These concepts only exist materially but we carry them to the next place like excess, shakeless baggage.

I'm a channer and Christian, being Christian means that I am not shocked by filth I see.
But Sup Forums specifically, I am here because we share political ideals.

The world is filth, why are there Christians here?

Christians can be racist. You're probably thinking of Cuckstianity, where JAYSIS is a hand-holding, flower-picking hippie instead of real Christianity where Jesus is a table-flipping, jew-whipping son of God.

You got me on the other three though, m8.

Christians have also fought and won both world wars, what's your point?

>And as Jesus passed forth from thence, he saw a man, named Matthew, sitting at the receipt of custom: and he saith unto him, Follow me. And he arose, and followed him.

>And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples. And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners? But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick. But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Jesus saves shitposters.