What gives you burgers any right to decide who can and can't come into your country...

What gives you burgers any right to decide who can and can't come into your country? Is it just the fact that you were born there by absolute chance? Your country is everyone's country!

Better unlock and your house and car then, dumb leaf

Fuck off nation wrecking jew.

>goes to argue with America
>gets shut down by aussies
Fuck leaf can you be more pathetic?

A

we are just want to be mini america desu

>What gives you burgers any right to decide who can and can't come into your country?
Bullets usually do a really good job.

FUCKING

This is my country
You can't just come in on your own will

I'm so fucking sick of Canadians, why isn't that thirdworld shithole range banned already?

It's an irredeemable cesspit of leftism that has no possible chance of being saved despite what those narcissistic fuckwits will tell you.

My guns.

Time to recolonize Africa.

LEAF

If there were no borders I would instantly live I the utopian state of Canada
Specifically Quebec.

My Parents, my Grandparents and 500 years of my ancestors made this country one of the greatest on earth only for me and my fellows.
We dont let any stupid Terrorists take this from us, because our county in their opinion has to assiiate to their shitty sandhole fucktardnation.
But hey i forgot to mention, they destroyed their goatfucker-hole with rockets and tnt.

Your "country" has stricter immigration laws than America, Bubbles.

What is there in Quebec besides the best strip clubs? (Except Sundowner)

I just like the atmosphere more

Then let me into your house you fucking faggot. I'll sit my fat ass on your couch and eat your food.

By that logic someone, anyone, can come into your house as they please because the land is for everyone

No countries, no borders.

Please donate at freedomainradio.com/donate.ยจ

If not, drop philosophy, go to church, paint yourself blue, and go cheer yourself hoarse at some bullshit political rally, but please.. Get out of the god damn way.

Who gives you the right to decide who can and who can not live in your house? Is it just the fact that it is your house by absolute chance? Your house is everyone's house.

Thanks you cheeky cunts

Those who hold power make the rules, welcome to the real world.