Prove your heritage user, whats your family's coat of arms?

Prove your heritage user, whats your family's coat of arms?

Other urls found in this thread:

lyon-court.com/lordlyon/228.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Moir
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

data mining thread

i dont have one because im not an english nigger

Out of me way cunt, superior clan coming through

Scot till the day I die m8

>whats your family's coat of arms?

Families don't have coats of arms, moron. Individuals have coats of arms. The fact that someone with the same name as you received a coat of arms does not make it yours, you brainless nigger.

lyon-court.com/lordlyon/228.html

You have to be given a coat. You dont get one just because your name is the same as someone with a coat.

Odds are you were just owned by them since you were sent to the US.

There's mine in all its glory

You do realize that those family's coat of arms don't actually apply to your family, even if you share the last name, right?

Even most of England can't claim a coat of arms. You either have to make one for your family today, or gtfo.

ITT silly manboys create their own "coat of arms"

sorry fellas but i win this one

None of you have a coat of arms plebs.

Wealthy, noble families who have titles and happen to have the same surname as you have coats of arms.

You have no right to use them - it's stolen valour.

This shit is pmarketed to idiot americans who think they wuz knights n shit.

Heraldic law is nearly 1000 years old, there are rules to who inherits a coat of arms, and its not some fucking peasant basement dweller.

>Butthurt Romanov detected

FUCKING
BIRDS

It's not a CoA but it is still linked to my family nonetheless.

Rate mine

I suppose this is the closest I can get to a 'coat of arms' from any of my heritage. My grandmother was a Kavanagh.
I inherited my grandfathers Polish name though 'Slowikowski', any Polish bros wanna give me some insight? Total Szlachta tier right? Not just peasants.. right.. ?

My name is too rare to post

Fuck off Boris ya vodka swilling mong. The fuck would you know about heritage ya Gengis Khan rape baby

same desu

Smith detected

>outside of Europe
>"my" coat of arms
loving every laugh

Over 400 year old pure bloodline

My family's founder was a crusader in Spain so our coat of arms is three severed Muslim nigger heads.

"One Christian Moir slew three pagan Moors."

мы имeeм двopянcтвo eщe, ты нe, тoвapищ

jy jy watse mongool taal praat jy nou is jy fokken gay of wat

Lol wtf that is my actual families coat of arms. You dig that up for fun or are we related?

The surname CASSON was a baptismal name 'the son of Cassandra' a common girl's name in the 12th and 13th century. The name was brought into England in the wake of the Norman Invasion of 1066. The names introduced into Britain by the Normans during and in the wake of the Invasion of 1066, are nearly all territorial in origin.

sry for small pic

>SEE THEY GOTS OUR "BLACK FACES" ON THEY COAT OF ARM! WE WUZ THE REAL NIGHTS

Quinton?

Hey djibouti what would you know of aristocracy

My surname derives from one of the seats of East Anglian Saxon kings.

HOL UP

hahaha lag ek nou lekker poes of bra

>all these common as muck surnames
>stealing someone else's coat of arms
You guys are pleb as fuck.

This

Even someone who bought a title from the website of sealand is more noble

My dad's family were all dutch peasants, my mom's is Leonhardt.

Nice St. David's cross (((Afrikaner)))

SO U BE SAYIN

This.

Coat of arms literally means nothing to most people nowadays.

Sy Family

Started 1570

I'm a sprague but no Idea of my coat of arms

Hello distant relative!

WE

Actual nobleman here
it's nothing but a fancy thing i can brag about
the estate got taken away by the (((commies)))

Nicholas Sy created this coat of arms. I am his 16 Greats Grandchild. You guys should make one for your family hundreds of years down the line. Pic is a redrawing

>Finland
>distant relatives
He's probably a 1st cousin you're not aware of, and he lives a 30 minute drive away from your house.

CROM A BOO, YOU FUCKERS!

FitzGerald forever!

(Actually know the lad almost certain to be the next Duke of Leinster though not seen him often in recent years, was a bit of a cunt at times in the past occasionally, but he's alright I suppose - there is basically fuck all serious money left anyway, nothing like the wealth of a Westminster or even a Devonshire)

half these 'coat of arms' are fake anyways. your seal is at least genuine.

My Mom's a Leonhardt as well.

reclaim your families honor by demanding an audience with your leaders

Philipse in the Netherlands, we used to sell slaves to America.

>not belonging to the largest clan

Also marketed to Australian idiots apparently.

Your ancestors were probably potato farmers.

my crest

We're a bunch of kikes.

This is a coat of arms given to an ancestor by Marie Theresa in Vienna in 1761 for his efforts in stopping the muslim invasion.

If you look closer it has three mongol looking heads that are chopped of by a sabre carrying lion signifying the turks killied during the Osman invasion.

The fact the Osmans after trying to go through Croatia to Vienna for centuries had to abondan that route and instead went through Serbia nad then Hungary to reach Vienna makes this coat of arms even cooler since it exists for the sole purpose of efficiancy in killing muslim hordes

As far as family tree goes, there were some marriages from his family to mine in 1700s/1800s, so that's kind of distant. Still, he might live right next door to me because these things happen.

not worth it, it's in disrepair, and i don't have nearly enough money to bring it to its former glory

We wuz wolves and shit

GOTTA GO FAST
NOTHING PERSONAL NIG

Repping my house

Jelly peasants with no heritage. Probably come from broken homes with divorced parents or don't even know their heritage. Sad!

I've got a better one, post yer tartan, coat ef arms is fer soddy English wankers. My family has been traced back legitimately to the Clan Stuart of the Isle of Bute.

about time somebody baited with this.
I actually was given a steel crest by my uncle so i inherited it.

Pryce you dirty blue eye'd viking cunt and we will eat you all alive if you EVER come near Wales or my Wales son again! YOU DIE NOW!

a naturalized arab cunt criticizing European men's enthusiasm for their heritage.
Why are you not expelled from Europe yet along with the millions of other leeching shitksins back to your shitholes?

> No title
> No seal ring (chevalière)
> Not a preserved bloodline
Daily reminder that sharing your name means nothing and you're just a bunch of edgy faggot

>not fighting for land that is yours by right
You cuck

Hello, my distant relative.

>chevalière
You're in Assassin's Creed Rogue.

>Burger philistine betrays his ignorance once again

Conquer or die

Pretty based desu

Wales belongs to the Welsh, n ye can keep yer sodding "Doctor Who" out of et.

what would it even achieve?
at best i'd get a derelict two-story building with fuck all but withered trees around

my last name is a last name originating in some tiny town in south italy. how would i have a coat of arms?

Came here to say this, muh heritage yanks already BTFO.

My work here is done.

TORNIO
O
R
N
I
O

here's the clan seal as well.

>house
The right to bear coat of arms is granted to an individual, not an entire family.

You would have to prove an unbroken male-line from the individual who was granted the arms, for you to be able to claim and use it.

Plus your surname is a common occupational one.

Post a Tunisia coat of arms

If your name is Moir or some variation thereof, we're almost certainly related.

My family has always been poor country folk from the south. My grandpa's grandma was cherokee and his grandpa was raised by indians. I have no connection to my European heritage.

>Curley
Pure Irish, and no this isn't my fucking flag.

>amerifats in charge of understanding out coats of arms work

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Moir

Here's the family's founder by the way.

We wuz deus vults, user.

fuck off Charles, Betty isn't going to let you succeed her.

Surely the land itself has some value? If you don't want to restore it just demolish the building and sell it some to someone that wants to build a house of their own.

/thread

I'M WHITE!!!!!

All i found about them is that they lived in Lezhe during the Venetian times but moved to Rome when the Turks came.

>no fun allowed

>by my uncle
So that makes it his crest or eventually his sons still not actually your crest which passes from father to son.