America is one assasination away from full blown civil war!

>230,000 tweets
>in liberal leddit
>within top 200 ever upvoted thread on reddit of all time in 12 hours
>30,000 comments, most commented news thread on reddit of all time

White identity at an all time high

It might only take some chink, libfaggot or mexican assassinating Trump to push white people over the edge.
and an American civil war imo is the only way to save "America" and western Civilization, It's really the only way trump will succeed in making America great again

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe Americans are too fat and comfortable to have a civil war

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/news/comments/5m2ivk/chicago_police_4_in_custody_after_young_man/
livenewson.com/american/msnbc.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Torture happens all the time. It is a non-story.

>230,000 tweets
>in liberal leddit
>within top 200 ever upvoted thread on reddit of all time in 12 hours
>30,000 comments, most commented news thread on reddit of all time

About what? That kid that got tortured by the nigs?

lmao stay mad whitboi

yes

reddit.com/r/news/comments/5m2ivk/chicago_police_4_in_custody_after_young_man/

Are people in the comments classic reddit cucks?

I can't read it right now, but i assume that they are damage controlling.

No, the liberal outrage machine is in high gear.

Gas the kikes, race war now!

LEBENSRAUM
LEBENSRAUM
LEBENSRAUM

Naturally a lot of cucks but this time it is different.

The "controversial" posts (posts that receive more downvotes than upvotes but a lot of both):
>these people don't represent the left
>this totally isn't the fault of the liberal media
>da whitey do bad things too!

The "top" posts ( upvotes >> downvotes):
>This is liberal media's fault for painting Trump as literal hitler and his supporters as nazis
>Calling it an obvious hate crime and accusing media of not doing so
>Very carefully worded posts about "the youth" culture

I've been browsing Sup Forums for a decade and reddit for maybe 5 years now. The opinion shift (especially on leddit) has been MASSIVE.

It just needs spark

HOW CAN WE PUSH IT OVER THE EDGE?

THINK YOU FAGGOTS

Buiten,, neger

civil war will turn into a proxy war with russia and china joining in

True, but not yet.
2060-2070 is when the real fun starts.

1776-2076
America will have lasted 300 years at most. GG founding fathers, GG.

And now people talk about reddit like it's Sup Forums. Full of insane racists apparently.

Went over to the good ole twitter to have a look, the left is eating it'self faster than i thought.

Who is going to make a Sith power move and dissolve the Senate, Trump or Obama?

this guy

We would be mad, but anger would be offset from the "shocking" revelation that is Mike Pence. They would have fucked themselves. Mike "Homo-Medicine from Thomas Edison" Pence is the best insurance we ever had.

WOLLT IHR DEN TOTALEN KRIEG?

I don't want Trump to die. He's not even in office yet and already doing great. Look at that shit with Mexico. It's amazing.

The censorship is going to put more powder in the keg for when it happens. There is so much unwillingness to call this a hate crime, videos being deleted etc. Had this been 4 white people kidnapping a HANDICAPPED BLACK there would have been riots in the streets. All the leftists defending this now would have been on the attack.

Trump is just a puppet anyway, he in his 70s and had a good life

Barron is pulling all the strings

If Trump is assassinated it will 100% result in a revolution or race war.
He is our literal... TRUMP CARD...

Gosh I hope it's a spic whom does it so we can nuke the sht out of that craphole
Then Guatemala can finally have Chapas back
I'll gladly ride up and down the streets with the rebel flag shouting the south will rise again.

I'm white, but fuck, it's not a race issue, it's a class problem. And what's wrong with libs? They just do what cuckservatives can't accomplish.

>Americans are too fat and comfortable to have a civil war
Millenials will not revolt so long as their xbox live is still functional and they can get tendies

your dad will probably try to get mad about it, but a bunch of middleaged fat americans can't stop the globalists.

>ywn Trump gets assassinated but he gets thrown in stasis last second like the God Emperor of Mankind

>the perpetrators in the video literally say "fuck white people" while torturing the kid
>it's not a race issue

>reddit not defending the niggers
Wow, this is unexpected

Kek

It's simple really.

Kidnap 4 niggers and do the same to them, while livestreaming.

Just like Dylan Roof and Nice this will blow over.

I have autism

It's amazing how hard Reddit works to suppress the actual common opinion on that site in the news and politics subs and how much it has swung nonetheless
If it wasn't so utterly totalitarian with lefty faggot mods given absolute authority and encouraged by the lefty site owners, Reddit would full 14/88 mode

Why would they ever be compelled to say something like that? Harrumph! Why, I never...

>I've been browsing Reddit for five years
You know what to do.

A lot of stuff that happens on Sup Forums gets re-uploaded to /r/Sup Forums and that is as far as the media traces it back.

This user knows what's up. There's a reason Trump is reinvigorating our nuclear weapons program now - it takes decades to build a decent stockpile of modern warheads.

USA vs. China is an avalanche waiting to happen, and if we don't want to lose the planet in the process, they'll start blasting the slopes long before it triggers on its own.

Nogs make me so fucking mad.

If Trump tweets about this, the world changes forever. OH PLEASE LORD KEK MAKE IT SO!

>the guy literally says "fuck white people" and "fuckTrump"
>it's not a race issue

You might want to kill yourself you brainwashed fuck.

Not necessarily agreeing with you, but it will be incredible to see Trumps first tweet after the first Mike Brown tier incident.

>This young man was a ruthless thug surrounded by bad hombres. Thank you to the police officer who stopped him. Justice!

Exactly, it surprised me how many were trying to say "fuck niggers gass them race war now" but of course carefully chosen their words.
You could see how pissed they were at the media, liberals and blacks.

That's probably actually helping push towards more white identity

He's not the anti American Barry is

The liberals are slipping. After all these attacks they have to hold up a wall of defense.

Year ago, reddit would have a convo on lockdown, it would be 99% dindu nuffin, peace and love.

Now it's like 50/50 on that shit. And that's with heavy censorship/bannings.

Very interesting.

The tide is turning.

The guy tweeted this literally 2 days ago. If he cucks on this event and doesn't say anything, it won't bode well for the next 4 years.

>Top 10 Anime Comebacks of all time

>clearly this racist attack on white people is white people's fault.

Very much so. I get a vibe from other minority groups, mexicans, online, that they're starting to suck up a bit now.

Because they're niggers.

LET US MAKE THEM SUCK UP A WHOLE LOT MORE

Mark my words: Trump is the best thing that ever happen to globalists. Country can improve a bit and limp on because he's very good.

If trump lost, or were to be killed or otherwise fail and the globalists were able to execute the agenda they had planned for Hillary the next 8 years?

WATCH THE FUCK OUT.

Several generations of Americans have been raised on exceptionalism, Land of the free and all that. If they fucking try and tell us that we're just ordinary and that european cucks are the real enlightened people and that we just need to accept mediocrity now and "HURR DURR we're doing the best we can you just gotta accept that we're doing a shitty job, that's just politics it's too hard bro to please everyone. I got a private position that you can't hear pleb." Watch the fuck out. A fascist demagogue will come to power in the US. The bottle of fucking rage and emotion and nationalist fervor here is fucking in a totally different class even to germany or anywhere else. If it gets that bad, that people start to feel the squeeze in the land where even the poorest motherfuckers are currently morbidly obese? I don't care what Hitler 2.0 tells us to do-- Nuke China? no problem. Exterminate blacks? done before lunch. Build a ladder tall enough and climb to Mars just holding our breath? We'll fucking find a way.

>trump gets assasinated
okay, then what?

Couldnt find a single german news site which mentioned.

German media stays racist.

Faith in everything is lost.

The right knows the left will kill to get what they want.

This, although I'd argue it starts before 2070

Why would German media report on this?
Did they report on Trayboon?

Yes.

>all but the extreme leftists and sjws condemn the murder and mike pence gets inauguated
okay, so whens the civil war exactly?

this image looks like something made in 2009/2010 i.e wrong

>Muh glorious red Dragon
Made entirely out of paper

Same shit in Canada.

We heard about fucking Richard Spencer holding up a glass, Mike Brown, Zimmerman, Pepe being branded as hate symbol, Dylan Roof constantly, #BLM, but not a mention of this.

Fucking Lugenpresse.

It was made 2 weeks ago and everything before 2017 is accurate historical data

So we need to ally ourselves with china before 2024?

Same in France,only alt-right sites like FDeSouche(the french breitbart) reported it

>A fascist demagogue will come to power in the US.

he already has

Trayvon was on the media 24/7. Not even trolling.

They did.
Also
>German media and politicians in charge of not being cucks
What the hell did you expect?

you're an idiot if there's a civil war its

whites vs whites

Because every dindu that gets shot in your country gets a 24/7 news coverage.

If Trump gets assassinated, which is likely, it'll be perpetrated by a spicy or a nog, or a commie, but it'll be arranged and paid for by the (((CIA))) and (((Fed reserve)))

Of course they'll be intending to cause a civil war to deflect attention from their state within a state.

Be wary yankbros.

No, you are not white.

I just want to remind you that liberals and the left celebrated that retarded nigger Chief Keef and made him into a huge star, even though he was just a disgusting little thug from the worst part of America, involved in the worst culture in America.

Stay classy, nigger.

the CIA will do it (or whatever you call them nowadays)

yeah no that's not how it works here

Who is this semen demon?

I was talking about Germany.

they dinfu nuffin tho, dumb ass white boi cant defend his sorry ass get outta the ghetto nigga

SAVAGE

Trump is nothing like what I'm talking about. He's fucking light duty.

Watch what happens if the Jews squeeze and bleed and plunder us much longer.

Trump is a sharp fucking dude with some balls but even he doesn't hold a candle to what could happen if they try and rip this country off much longer.

really we need a china general thread, too much not understood there.

Yeah, that is fake news. And, in all reality, since Trump has shown a willingness to amp up the pressure on Iran, the CIA is likely to be pleased. In fact, Trump's willingness to stand up against the so-called "Axis of Resistance" just further illustrates that he has no intention to return the USD to a gold-backed currency.

Then again, why am I talking to a gypsy about a topic he clearly doesn't understand?

He's being careful, he doesn't want to get baited.

This is what the "story" looks like in UK media

Just as I expected, almost no reporting on a major story, and where there is reporting, it's sidelined.

It's from your media mate. Anyway, who shat on your day that made you so mad? I mean, I live in fuckin' Romania and I ain't that mad. Chill out nigga.

MSNBC JUST CALLED IT A HATE CRIME

link or bullshit

Again, a foreigner who doesn't seem to quite grasp the concept of how things work. If the bill to audit the Fed gains serious traction, and it happens, nothing will happen, and no one is going to get harmed in the process. And, as I pointed out to the gypsy, based on previous actions by the CIA, it's highly unlikely they'd be against Trump's position on the Middle East specifically, as, if anything, it should create interesting opportunities for black-budget operations.

Also, I just want to point out that auditing the Fed does not mean abolishing the Fed, or returning to the gold standard. And, while we're at it, I'd also like to point out, since there's a misconception about this, that JFK was not assassinated because of EO11110. Read the text of the bill and that's obvious. In fact, the order did kind of the opposite that fringe elements want you to believe.

never forget how predictable niggers are, use this to your advantage. Since its unlikely people will just go all out hunting niggers which would be great but it wont happen you might as well use this loophole to get rid of them while keeping your life intact.

you can kill them in self defense at the drop of a hat. just be white and make eye contact they will attack you and you get to put them down.

livenewson.com/american/msnbc.html
dial back the stream to the segment before the current one

This is like a soft-ball right down the middle of the plate. A nigger, torturing a disabled white kid who literally dindu nuffin, while saying "fuck trump" and "fuck white people". The media, which he spent the entire election attacking (rightly so), barely even covering it. It doesn't get easier than that. If he can't address that, he won't be able to do anything about political correctness or black crime.

Americans are too self-absorb and equally rich controlled for civil war to ever happen, but what will happen is silent Mexican take-over.

>push white people over the edge.

yeah imagine if they got tipped over, there might be even more tweets!! people may attend a protest for a couple days before it all blows over and people go back to their boring mundane lives !

Then why did they take out JFK?

even better
>four african american youths kidnap and torture special needs man
days later
>special needs man kidnaps and tortures four african american youths