Why are Germans so pro EU?

Every poster on here who is unironically supportive of the EU always has a German flag. Why? I think it's because you're not allowed to be proud of Germany in Germany so they replace German nationalism with EU nationalism. Sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I-HUuSHJ2OI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am not a supporter of the EU and I never was.

Because the Eurozone gives them a favourable export market, which massively benefits the German economy.

This

I will piggyback my own comment to say, there is no EU nationalism here either, there are no nationalistic feelings here, at least that you can publicly show. The only time is around soccer games, and that's about it.

The people who want to save Germany, like the AfD and their supporters, are instantly labelled as "Nazis". Which is completely bullshit. Their platform looks like the CDU in the 1990s.

You are still a passive cuck, who sits in the corner and jerks off while you watch other European countries be nationalist and somehow you think this qualifies as making you a nationalist too.

I hate the EU. It fucked over everyone from lower to high middle class. The only people who benefit from EU are big banks and the political class.

Sorry, but your meme (image) is so 2014.

This.

Yeah, I've never seen unironic EU nationalism too.

Because EU and Germany both want to enrich Europe by brining as much as foreigners as possible.

Wrong. Because after WW2 all media and education was to be controlled by (((them))) until 2099. They are plotting for the end of Europe.

I'm not pro EU though, and neither are the posters (and actual people in real life) that I associate to

We're just trying to get our rightful clay back.

>being this new
wew lad, lurk more.

Because destroying Europe is so deeply hardwired into their DNA. They cant resist.

taqiyya

For fucks sake, Pajeet.

You changed the phrasing

Germany was with you when it was
>Go brexit fuck the EU
Now it has become
>Go Brexit fuck Germany

Germany controls the EU. Our wealth is based on the EU. Hating the EU is like hating your brand new Ferrari because you can drive it, but not your Paki neighbor.

Because Germans think they are in charge and have power and because they are the most servile pathetic cucks in Europe (after Sweden).

1 pyблeй хэc бин дыпocитьд ин юp aккayнт

But I actually found this:

youtube.com/watch?v=I-HUuSHJ2OI

OP, this is what EU nationalism would look like.

It coasts us insane amounts money, they take away our legislative power, most of the laws are shit. The open border thing is good, but shitty done without enough control at the Schengen border. Overall it is a net negative and the people do mostly believe it's a good thing, because of constant Media porpaganda.

They're professional cucks since 1946.

Have never seen a person talking anything good about the EU irl. Only in the internetz.

payed shills and bots

I did once. He was a complete brainwashed cuck. It was last week, actually. He said that people must unite in Europe against terrorism. He also started yelling that the refugees he knows train and work hard, they work 10 hours a day, unlike the lazy-ass Germans.

I said: "first off, no one likes us nor would anyone want to 'join us' for any other reason but financial. Second, you are proud of having cheap slaves who work 10 hours a day? What kind of fucking 'Gutmensch' are you?"

Then he called anyone who votes the AfD a Nazi and left.

>EUs concept of nation is based on the French concept of proposition nation
>EUs legislative and other parts of the structure are mostly based in the French model
>The EU is there to control Germany. The Euro was the price for the German reunification
>In the EU other states have much more influence per citizen, then Germany

This is what I'm talking about.

eu is fourth reich

Hello nigel

Cuck-autistic-control-freaks who sell home appliances and cars to the rest of Europe. That's why we have common currency.

Because it benefits them and allow them to have steady exports and remain #1 economic power in Europe.

I've had Germans apologizing to me about the war, I wish they didn't. Germany has a lot to be proud of.

>He also started yelling that the refugees he knows train and work hard, they work 10 hours a day, unlike the lazy-ass Germans.

I see re-wordings of this pathetic bullshit everywhere. "Huh, it's us who are lazy!".

If that was really the case you wouldn't have their nations being so fucking shit and the welfare recipient per capita rates wouldn't be so stilted in a certain direction.

Jew proxy wars. Have you not lurked enough to know they are subversive? They are only happy when others are unhappy... it is the nature of the jew.... they are unhappy and they believe misery loves company.

Stop posting my paintings.

Because it's the German's Fourth Reich.

Germany and Merkel controls everything that goes down in EU. Of course they are pro-EU, it's the closest thing they'll ever have to another reich

Because the EU is a German Empire in all but name.

Because EU is the continuation of the Habsburgs and the Roman Empire. Its about domination and control

The EU is basically a cold war between France and Germany that Germany won, and now they rule over the countries of the EU. And the Euro is actually just the Deutsch Mark with a different name.

>Every poster on here who is unironically supportive of the EU always has a German flag. Why? I think it's because you're not allowed to be proud of Germany in Germany so they replace German nationalism with EU nationalism. Sad!

Thats what they wanted...

I'm also pro EU and an anglo. Fuck you cunt.

Because the euro was made based on the Deutschemark, which basically turned Europe into their export market at no cost.

Germany without the euro and EU would still have an ok economy, but much smaller than now.

I'm pro EU because I think that getting back to our petty little national states is a huge step backwards. Also it created a mindset in which attacking Britain or France has become totally unthinkable and I like our new friends.
Too bad the thirdworld cavemen from Arabia are destroying all this right now.

Of course you are, Panjeet.

European Confederation my reich friend?

Because they don't live on a goddamn island and are surrounded by 9 different countries, maybe that's why.

No. Let the EU burn. Go lepen. Go wilders. Leave the fourth communist Marxist Reich behind for your own good.