How could he have defended himself in this situation?

How could he have defended himself in this situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EAEgOfzc3eo
newobserveronline.com/povertycrime-excuse-smashed/
insidehighered.com/news/2015/10/27/study-finds-race-growing-explanatory-factor-sat-scores-california
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shit himself

Call the police

Who?

Make himself sexually appealing as possible.

what is this?

Moved out of Chicago maybe?

It's the victim from the Chicago hate crime. 4 armed nogs kidnapped, torchered and beat this special needs White guy. While streaming the whole thing live on Facebook.

blm kidnapped a mentally retarded kid and live streamed torturing him

Some BLM members kidnapped and beat a white guy because he was supposedly a Trump supporter. I've also heard that the white guy was mentally challenged, but I'm not sure if that's true or just a rumor. The news is barely talking about it.

It's enough to make my blood fucking boil.

>special needs
i never heard that part. can't believe Morty Goldstein on the TV Box didn't mention that part

who cares?

WHERE THE RIOTS AT

This is how you do it in Finland:

>be a victim of crime
>avoid using faul language and violence while getting assaulted so you don't end up getting prosecuted
>report to police and family afterwards
>everybody tells you that you did something wrong because innocent people don't get assaulted
>fight in court
>get 200$
>assailants get a probational sentence

>Chicago

Not a gun that's for sure. Maybe situational awareness, apparently he got in a van with said people who were his "friends" and he failed a gang imitation or something. This could be total bullshit though

Honestly I know all of you know, but you should carry a defensive item of some kind at all times. If you don't have a CCW carry pepper spray and a flaslight with a spikey bezel, maybe just maybe it would prevent you from having to drink toilet water.

My town is 90% white and I still carry something defensive at all times (usually a pistol) but if not it's pepper spray. If I lived in chicago I would be extremely weary of where i tread and who i hang out with

and of course never relax around blacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=EAEgOfzc3eo

heres the video of them forcing him to say "fuck trump" and drink toilet water

>"get the knife get the knife get the knife"

CNN mentioned it, in fact they tried to say he was targeted because of his disability

>because they totally said fuck retards not fuck white people

Yeah shit like this and some other incidents niggers have done this year are making it hard to be...inclusive of them. Least where I'm at most our blacks dont act like chimps

>inb4 "hurr all black people are chimps"

watch the videos, it is one of the most disgusting things ive seen. You can tell he is mentally challenged. He just wants it to stop in the beginning, he thinks the will be his friends. I couldnt stomach it, i had to cut it off. Im fine with watching some of the video were people die but i really couldnt handle this.

at first i hope they at least get life, but man i want those mother fuckers dead and i want it to be a public hanging.

This is why I am terrified being in California w/o a gun. More gun laws makes it a safety hazard living here.

>The news is barely talking about it.

It's why it keeps happening. The news never tells blacks that they're anything but victims that never do anything wrong.

>"White police officer shoots unarmed black man"
>*Black man was actually a convicted felon who was high on crack and assaulting officers after repeatedly ignoring their requests to drop a screwdriver, but we won't mention that because we want to start BLM riots and get more news stories.*

I'm so shocked CNN would misreport such a serious hate crime.

at first i hope they at least get life, but man i want those mother fuckers dead and i want it to be a public hanging.

Not going to happen. He is out of the hospital already and he was not maimed or permanently (physically) harmed, it's not like they killed him or cut his fingers off. They will probably get assault and or battery (maybe one of them) and MAYBE a false imprisonment/kidnapping or whatever.

10 years tops for the perp that cut him up, out in 4 with good behavior. The rest will get maybe a month or community service. Not like they're afraid of going to jail or prison or anything

fuck off cuck

Oh, so it's a fake news story used to sell advertisements for gold and water filters to retards.

Pull out his dick

You will be second against the wall. After most of the Negroids

forgot to >

im trying to link her facebook but Sup Forums keeps marking it as spam. her name is brittany herring.

Actually this one is real. The Chicago police department had a public briefing on the incident like 5 hours ago. Also 4 people are on custody.

>It's why it keeps happening. The news never tells blacks that they're anything but victims that never do anything wrong.
No, it keeps happening because niggers are subhuman animals. They behave in the exact same fashion wherever in the world they are.

Sowell would like to have a word with you.

Always kill a traitor before an enemy, Jimbo

>fake
Fucking kill yourself. It was livestreamed.
God damn do some fucking research you ignorant fuckstain.

>Worthless neo-con nigger shilling neo-liberal economics
Into the trash it goes.

well they will get theres no matter what.

if by training you mean shot guns?
then yes, but thats about it. He also traveled around the state looking for a target.

Still disproves your statement

they are a differnt breed, like a pitbull its about how they are raised. except pitbulls havent created there own culture where its cool to be a piece of shit and to think i actually had a nice thought about black people today.

He left his house willingly with the 4 dindu's because he knew one of them.

So to answer your question, I guess, not be retarded?

RACE WAR WHEN

you can get her facebook page from the link on the picture.
you have to type it yourself.

they might have lured him and knew because of his disability that he would fall for it

No, it doesn't have much to do at all with how they are raised. The wealthiest niggers have significantly higher rates of violent crime than the poorest Whites. They perform worse academically, as well.

They simply have no place in Western civilization and need to be removed in totality, along with any race-mixers or nigger sympathizers. They simply cannot be here anymore. Literally walling them off in Africa so they don't realize there is an outside world to react against and feel insecure over would be the best thing for them.

>The wealthiest niggers have significantly higher rates of violent crime than the poorest Whites
i would love to see the proof for that

newobserveronline.com/povertycrime-excuse-smashed/

It's all cited and links are provided to the reference material.

recently a group of mexican women kidnapped and torturred a white woman who had kids with her. They left the kids. They torturred her for a few days shaved her head, branded her, tied her up, and pushed her out of a van going down the highway.

a few days ago a Soldier on leave from Iraq was in philly spending time with his brother and mother. He and his brother were jumped by a group of niggers. He is the in critical care, he will need plates in head, his jaw will be wired shut, and man of his bones were broken.

the topic picture is the soldier and bottom picture is the woman(she didnt want to show her face in her condition so they used an old picture).

put up a damn fight maybe?

actually bud it is about how they are raised, its the black culture. look at black people raised separate from the culture.

What is the correct response to this madness anyway?

INB4 genocide

it straight up says the wealthiest blacks are less likely to go to prison than the poorest whites

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Why can't we just fucking murder all these scumbags?

because the constitution says we cant

well if every time we reverse some one-sided trade deal we spark individual attacks from the various nationalities present in our borders then we need to start living like Jews I guess.

Armed guards as public service.

I'd start with ending universal suffrage. Giving animals and leaches voting rights was a mistake

Reverting back to only having white landowners vote (which will surly include jews and other lighter skin races) will turn this country into a straight up oligarchy, no better than russia.

Well good thing I didnt say we needed to go back to that. But those who take welfare for extended periods shouldnt be given the right to vote.

>actually bud it is about how they are raised, its the black culture. look at black people raised separate from the culture.

You mean when raised by superior white culture and they still can't compete?

insidehighered.com/news/2015/10/27/study-finds-race-growing-explanatory-factor-sat-scores-california

Well you kind of did, ending universal sufferage would put us back to base level, and that was it.

>ha my words less long i win

You need to GTFO my nigga im suprised they havnt lynched you already

"I would like to have a word with you" shut up fag

just a reminder obama changed the law so that young single men could draw on welfare and foodstamps for as long as they want.

before they could only draw on it for 3 months, once every 3 years.

obama did or congress did?

So did they catch them? Or just that one chick?

i believe they were all caught

Whats the raeg about then? They are going to the pen.

Normies are getting #woke

>they might have lured him and knew because of his disability that he would fall for it
That what I figured too, his disability makes him a soft target. Which is probably pretty much what CNN was saying.

More like keem hunting for views because all the big you tubers are losing veiws.

HTTPs://YouTu.be/tN4NCdknWZU

everyone is mad that a white person was attacked by racists. i think people are getting way too upset though

Even the most hard core racist knows there are exceptions.

That's never been the issue no matter how much literal retards like you want to make it seem like.

We just know that blacks are more prone to being animals. Take a lesson in statistics.

Also, to OP. He could have prevented it by looking like this. I never see niggers EVER attack people that look like this.

curl up in a corner with his arms pressed up protecting his kidneys, and play dead.

When niggers annually rape and kill a huge amount of white people yearly. And then have the nerve to scream that they're the ones being attacked.

I say the rage isn't even close to being enough. Had this been any other time other than these modern times, they'd all hang.

Racists are fucking everywhere. Getting your panties in a twist every time something bad happens is retarded.

They all got caught, they are all most likely getting felonies AT BEST, they are done.

Go here.
Has video and clarification in description. I'm on mobile so I can't type a lot out.

Blacks kill far more blacks than whites.

You mean raised in white/Asian cultures?

What's one of the major driving factors behind the creation of culture? Could it be the people? The biology of the people who put them in certain predispositions?

pretty sure the majority of rapists are white. and anyway theres no sense in chimping out, that wont fix the problem it will only make things worse

i agree

>never surrender

all you need to know

Not enough

Pretty sure that you're right and I never disputed that you double digit IQ cretin.

Of course whites make up the majority of all crimes considering they're 60 fucking percent of the population. Per capita though, niggers, while only being 12 to 13 percent of the population, commit crimes at an alarming rate that is pretty close to what whites do... while only being 13%...

Of course. I don't think you can comprehend simple math.

The germans said the same about the polish hate crimes. There will be always be a group of people who will be lured to do 'extreme' things against another group. It will be justice but the crimes of the other ones will be forgotten. So the group lured will be stay as bad.

>pretty sure the majority of rapists are white

maybe in majority white countries. Niggers are responsible for 32% of rape whilst being only 13% of the population

Whites are also over-represented by a small margin (63% of the population responsible for 65% of rapes) but not nearly as much as blacks

try again

blame white liberals they're the ones who enable such niggerdom

not too long ago blacks knew their place but then white liberals came along and constantly pushed this victim complex on them and excuse any bad behavior

the following is an excerpt from a CNN report about it:

>Because the victim was white and the people in the video are black, police are investigating whether hate crime charges are appropriate, Sesso said in response to reporters' questions about the possibility of a bias attack.

>It's possible the racially charged statements were little more than "stupid rantings" from young adults about "something they think might make a headline," Johnson added.

imagine if the situation were reversed and 4 white people tortured a mentally handicapped black guy you would literally have black people rioting all over the country and the media excusing it because "white supremacist racist patriarchy made them do it"

So? So what if they do? They still kill an alarming rate of whites out of pure hate crime.

I don't care if they kill each other more often, good for them. It doesn't change the fact I'm bothered by their alarming rates in which they attack us.

One day it might be your child you idiot nigger lover.

Those are probably mexicans checking the box as "white" upon entering the prison system.

this is true but black people attack whites at 12x the rate whites attack them and black attack latinos at 7x the rate latinos attack them

either way chimping out isnt the right answer. it makes you no better than the so called niggers that you hate so much

This this this. Blacks were doing infinitely better when they knew their place. They were even trying to copy white culture.

Now left alone to govern themselves with the help of the media, Govenrment, and tax payers money.... they've effectively created their own third world African nation here in our soil our ancestors died for.

Sup Forums pls go. Shitty people being shitty people. Happens every single day.

Dude got beatup by a bunch of scumbags who took advantage of his disability to try and create a narrative of being tough and scary.

Continuing to frame this stuff as race based just fuels more and more of these moronic fires. More white people are going are going to get shittier, which will cause more black chimpouts.

All this shit is disgusting. Social media makes it easy to take a small group of people and make them the boogeyman. Chicago is 1/3rd black and 1/3rd white, 4 out of a million people beat up 1 guy.

>"If you take issue with a single point of mine you are a NIGGER LOVER!"

Well fuck me, right? We can play it that way if you want.

Why dont you go do something about it then, cleatus, instead of posting about it on a mesopotamian bean counting forum.

Agreed. Also I can't see how they can be so lacking in self awareness that they think they can get away with what these fucks are doing simply because they were the victim.

hes still alive, and if hes mentally challenged why is he considered white?

Never. The white race is entirely too cowardly to ever instigate anything. They'll quietly die off over the next few centuries, and the world will be a much, much better place as a result.

China, India, Brazil, and Nigeria will assume their rightful places as superpowers whilst Europe and North America fade in to irrelevancy.

Oh yeah? Having discussions is now the same as being a nigger and chimping out?

Who knew that being angry and discussing an event is now the same as rioting, stealing, and murdering violently and aimlessly in the street...

Learn to differentiate you idiot cuck. What's next Trudeau? What infinite wisdom do you have for me? If we kill the enemy they win?

>mesopotamian bean counting forum
I'm fucking dead.

You didn't make a single counter argument. By the way. I'm a Korean living in Los Angeles, our people suffer at the hands of these chimps and we can't do shit about it because stupid white cucks like you need these chimps to fuck your wives.

I know you're joking... but... you just insinuated the world will be a better place when third world nations are now considered first world nations