Head clown BTFO! R.I.P Obongocare
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Obongocare

Fuckin kek

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

I'm really curious if he will tweet about this horrendous anti-white racist kidnapping and torture.

>democrats and republicans need to get together
>i know, i'll call the head of the democrats a clown, surely that will unite the country

I left pol for a week, can you please elaborate? I am out of the loop

fug, I meant this: comment

Obamacare gave universal health care to degenerates while sticking the middle class with the bill. Forcing people to be insured, and penalizing them for not being insured isn't "universal healthcare", it's a shakedown and flagrant abuse of power.

All he did was help his wealthy friends acquire more wealth while simultaneously creating a larger disparity between the rich and poor.

Niggers with phones went full-niggers with a phones and livestreamed themselves torturing a disabled white guy on facebook while shittalking white people and Trump.

Head says it's too hot for him to voice his opinion.
Heart says rip and tear Donny, rip and tear.

>keep you doctor
>keep yo doctor
subtly using nigger talk

video is insane

>tied to a chair
>make him drink water from toilet
>cut into his brain with a scalp
>piss on his brain

it's totally insane stuff

given the pre-existing conditions clause insurance is vanishing

My favorite part is how insurance lobbyists wrote the bill and passed any risk they assume on to the taxpayer, meanwhile democrats proclaimed it a victory because xir's dibeatus wouldn't be taxed until Obama went out of office.

Same thoughts. My guess is he'll say something about uniting and coming together.

thanks for the info good sir

Some people will hate you no matter how much you kiss their ass, so it's better to marginalize and ridicule them in order to drive their hatred to grow to hysterical, self-destructive levels. I'm sure he'll be perfectly nice to the few democrats who *aren't* clowns.

(See also: Trump v. the media.)

sounds like the usual HS experience of a typical r9k regular, lmao

but to end on a more serious note.. WTF is wrong with this sub-humans like wtf.

also

>cut into his brain with a scalp
>piss on his brain

video? totally not seen that part when reading your comment.. holy shit

they ruined him, now he needs special needs

>not knowing what mass planner is

why does he need so much time in between tweets?

probably not. remember, his goal is to make murica as great as he possibly can. he wants unity. shitposting about this subject would just put fuel into the flames just like obongo did when he voiced his shitty inflammatory opinion during ferguson & co

BLM activists went full-nigger and kidnapped a white, mentally disabled man, tied him up, tortured him, and livestreamed the abuse on Facebook.

Didn't have the stomach to watch it myself, but I think they just cut his scalp and made him drink toilet water.

Jewtube keeps deleting the video but it's the top item on liveleak.

Also, they did this while shouting "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!" and "FUCK TRUMP!" the entire time.

>why does he need so much time in between tweets?
Because touchscreen keyboards are literal satan and because you gotta proofread when you publicly call a high-ranking senator a clown. Not really a good time for typos.

>Didn't have the stomach to watch it myself
How exactly are you going to Deus Vult, yank?
I think you need to desensitise a little.

By "stomach" I meant "half a goddamned hour".

And the kikes at CNN and the nigger CPD cop are saying they don't think it's politically motivated (fuck Trump) nor a hate crime (fuck white people).

>head clown Chuck (((Schumer)))

ahahahahahahahahaha

I didn't watch the whole thing either. 90% of it is a close-up shot of a black girls face.

I wonder if Trump deliberately tweets first thing in the morning so that it'll be the first thing reporters see when they check their timelines?

Shadilay Friend. Trump knows that outside of the 32% of his constituency that elected him, everyone fucking hates him. Why try to fix that, instead you use it. This is called winning, I know it is strange for me too.

>could've erased "led by head clown chuck schumer" to make room for the rest of the tweet
>doesn't do it just so he can make fun of chuck