THIS IS HOW SPANIARDS WERE IN 9TH CENTURY

Pic related is how they represented the south spaniards (algeciras) in the last episode of Vikings

Not only white people were non existant in spain but also I just learnt that north africans were completely black, they did not even have arabian features

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

wotanmituns.wordpress.com/2012/11/27/al-andalus-califato-de-raza-blanca-la-mentira-del-mediomoros-y-la-jerarquia-del-islam-fueron-de-raza-aria/
youtube.com/watch?v=5QlrpWDW-y8
youtube.com/watch?v=H9mwQVPgvN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

De wuz caliphate n shiet

stop the bleaching niggers, they noticed

So it's true that I'm not black?

Well, good you realized that your country was conquered by muslims once.

>that nig guarding all those virgins
>mass rape orgy

I worked in Algeciras, it's a shit hole now. Filled with algerians, morrocans and nigged Spaniards. Not a single white person down there. Your lucky you have Gibraltar next to it to add some civilisation.

wotanmituns.wordpress.com/2012/11/27/al-andalus-califato-de-raza-blanca-la-mentira-del-mediomoros-y-la-jerarquia-del-islam-fueron-de-raza-aria/

nice ''history'' channel, seriously, what the fuck were they thinking?

Ayo nigga we pioneered European colonialism and shieeet...

Ayo wait....

This is outrageous

I had to instantly drop the series, unbelievable how inaccurate this shit is

at this point i won't be able to watch films, tv or anything

well they made some vikings black so I guess I can feel your pain

Ugh glad I stopped watching.

WE WUZ MOORS NOT SHIET

lads how did they know?
we didn't have skin bleachers back then like we do now ok?

but we can stop using them now that it's been revealed

Moors weren't black, why the hello do people think moors were black? They were mostly a mix of various Semitic races.

also if there was a single nig in southern spain during the caliphate, it would've been the slave of some berber noble. Sandniggers regarded actual niggers like animals back then and for the longest time

Would this be true Sup Forums?

It could be that Rome/Greece were the origins of southern whites. Possibly northerncuck barbarians were eventually bred with during the fall of Rome/Dark Ages and this made modern day Europe possible.

It could explain why Spain has never had any proud history like all the other southern countries (Rome/Macedonia/Greece).

Fenicians were from the actual Middle East, therefore they are black as Egypts were.

It's like you don't know your own history, Fahir Al-Paco

it's a fact that the majority were mostly white and a little part had arabic features, there are thousands of paintings. Also, only around 25.000-30.000 moors came to spain and most returned to their homes in north africa once conquest ended

even nowdays, in 21th century, this is how the majority of moroccans are (pic related)

>we wuz Hidalgos 'n shit

>It could explain why Spain has never had any proud history like all the other southern countries (Rome/Macedonia/Greece).

lad...

It's even more retarded when you consider that the vast majority of Andalucians were just converted Iberians.

We even have sources about some Ummayad rulers having pale skin, blue eyes and red hair because they were the offspring of Eastern European concubines.

>It could explain why Spain has never had any proud history like all the other southern countries

kek

that's why trajan and adriano, the best emperors rome ever had were from hispania

and that's why it took 2 centuries for romans to conquer iberians and less than 15 years for mudskins to destroy the visigoth kings (nordcucks) in spain

>'Ibn Hazm, the polymath, mentions that many of the Caliphs in the Umayyad Caliphate and the Caliphate of Córdoba were blond and had light eyes.[30] Ibn Hazm mentions that he preferred blondes, and notes that there was much interest in blondes in al-Andalus amongst the rulers and regular Muslims:'

>''All the Caliphs of the Banu Marwan (God have mercy on their souls!), and especially the sons of al-Nasir, were without variation or exception disposed by nature to prefer blondes. I have myself seen them, and known others who had seen their forebears, from the days of al-Nasir's reign down to the present day; every one of them has been fair-haired, taking after their mothers, so that this has become a hereditary trait with them; all but Sulaiman al-Zafir (God have mercy on him!), whom I remember to have had black ringlets and a black beard. As for al-Nasir and al-Hakam al-Mustansir (may God be pleased with them!), I have been informed by my late father, the vizier, as well as by others, that both of them were blond and blue-eyed. The same is true of Hisham al-Mu'aiyad, Muhammad al-Mahdi, and `Abd al-Rahman al-Murtada (may God be merciful to them all!); I saw them myself many times, and had the honour of being received by them, and I remarked that they all had fair hair and blue eyes.[31]''

Wtf is there a new VikANGZ season?

Exactly, as I said before, only between 25.000 - 30.000 moors came to conquer spain, and the majority left afterwards. Muslim women were prohibited to have sex with christians, only male muslims could do it, so the race mixing was not really significant.

>Abd ar-Rahman was tall and thin, blond and with little hair on his cheeks. He had a mole on his face and was one-eyed. He wore two braids or two bands attached to her hair. He wore white and wore a turban. He was eloquent, a great speaker, a good poet and an easy pen.

>(Muslim chronicles, description of Abderramán I, founder of the Umayyad dynasty).

>The emir Abd Allah was white and ruddy, with blond hair, but with large entrances, blue eyes and aquiline nose. Of medium height. His beard was dyed red with henna and black.

>ever watching history channel

>he doesnt enjoy history
Pleb

There's many ways to inform yourself about history.
History Channel is to history what MTV is to music.

Well, they portrayed Hannibal as black
It can only go downhill from there

Wasn't one of the dynasties that ruled Andalusia actually black?

Hannibal was black

The Asturian nobles were also Visigoths/Suebi though and they and their descendants eventually reconquered the penisuala.

>You are the rape baby of another rape baby
Someone just nuke the whole continent already

At least they got this part right.
All of Europe were black people until the evil white cavemen immigrated and destroyed their highly developed culture.
Thus beginning the so called Dark Ages.
The last bastions of proud black culture was spain until it also got taken over by invading hordes of primitive whiteys.
Only the rise of the german black empire beginning with Ooga Bismarcks Prussia led to a last manifestation of superior black culture.
The whole world had to unite to keep a brother down in the two World Wars.
The victors erased all proofs of the black culture, claiming they fought against white men to justify their racist ideals.

Why did they convert to islam though? Weren't they just cucks?

If you like history,. don't watch the fucking History Channel.

north africans are not even black nowadays after 2000 years, you fucking nigger

MFW WE WUZ KANGS N SHIEEET!

Whatever you say Ahmed

They had 2 options: 1. convert to islam and live peacefully and be considered as equal

2. remain christian and be considered a second citizen (less rights, had to pay special taxes) living in a guetto)

the catholics did a similar thing once they won, they gave moors 2 choices: but it was converting to christianity or dying

Is what the niggas do, they got no history so they tryna steal, I saw this in Sup Forums a couple of weeks ago, a sailor from Spain called "negro" cause he was slaver, that went with Columbus un the first travel

bear in mind we were at the only point in time were muslims were actually more enlightened and scientifically advanced than christians. and this

No, you're probably thinking about the 25th Dynasty of Egyptian pharaohs who were Nubian invaders. They were later conquered by the Assyrians after they themselves tried to invade Assyria.
>we wuz

Not by blacks though, they were Arab and Berber Muslims. Blacks trying to claim Moors as black Africans is literally "We Wuz ..." territory. Arabs participated in the black African slave trade far before any Europeans were evolved; they hate negros.

the 'golden age' is mostly a meme desu. spain had already had centuries of scientific/cultural advancement. It was just a vulnerable mess at the time and an easy coup for the moors.

youtube.com/watch?v=5QlrpWDW-y8

it was not a meme though, they studied the greek mathematicians and philosophers (and physicians) and built on it while we lost everything Rome had given us.

we actually learn from philosophers like aristotle from their reintroduction by muslim scholars in iberia

Not really, most classical literature came to the west from Greeks when they fled to Italy while and after the Ottomans conquered the Byzantine Empire. Crusaders brought some Greek/Arab literature back to the west from Andalusia and the Middle-East but they were minor. The influx of Greeks was what created the Renaissance.

Is this bait?

you never lost everything. moors brought in a couple of advancements like boats which the natives then developed to a bigger and better standard to travel the world in once the moors were kicked out. but most of the umayyad rule just consisted of constant unrest and war. it was only once they'd gone that that spain really flourished

way before the fall of constantinople and the crusades the iberian muslims were already studying the ancient greeks while we had forgotten them

do you even have a concept of time? van Oranje was a mistake

I don't think Vikings is trying to be that historically accurate.
Otherwise they would probably tune down the magic a little bit.

HOL ON

>the character Floki is notorious for his hate of Christianity, kills Christians with joy and murdered Athelstan with no remorse
>suddenly he hears "Allahu Ackbar" chants, gets converted and tells his own men that they would have to kill him before killing any muslim
>Bjorn falls for a sandnigger princess, will probably marry her in the next episodes

they're not trying to be subtle anymore
it's pathetic

FUCK THAT PIECE OF SHIT SHOW

>the iberian muslims were already studying the ancient greeks while we had forgotten them
So what, they had little influence over us compared to what the Greeks themselves brought over from Italy. You're saying that owe the muslims for preserving Ancient Greek culture and literature. Even in Spain the Renaissance happened when it was carried over from Italy and not after the reconquest of Iberia.

are you dense? the only point I made is that the muslims were more advanced than us when they invaded iberia in 711

of course we later kicked their asses in that regard, they don't seem to have evolved much since the middle ages, they only became more inbred

Lucky you, that all the scum is gone

Literally dropped the show today around the 30 minute mark. Pandering to stronk women and feminism was at least tolerable but this is just straight propaganda.

Are moors/North Africans the most cucked race in historical representation? Every time they seem to be represented by west coast or sub-saharan Africans

kek, saved

WE WUZ CONQUISTADORS N SHIEEET WE KICKD MUSLEEMS WHILE WHITEYS BE THEIR BITCHES SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIEEEET

((( history channel )))

We should actually show that to north african they might be even angrier than you

To avoid paying infidel taxes. After the reconquista they were all purged though.

This. They were slowly introducing the ''we women were strong and independent'' but this season and especially the last episode is just ridiculous and enough for me

Yeah, I think the same, they must feel pretty sad.

You either paid the shitskin mafia and live like a piece of shit or become one of them. The smarter ones just pretended to be one of them while being christian.

Dropped this show after they introduced the asian character. Didn't mind stronk white womyn but that chink made me rage.

Seems accurate.

Si senior

how many niggers were representing spanish people? i bet it was only these 2 and its quite historicaly possible those niggers could be there. i am not saying that its not obvious jewish kikery but still need to know if i even should watch this episode or just drop it now.

Is it because they used actors from today's Spain, or?

Vikings is a shitshow, if anything the Iberian peninsula was a mishmash of original celtics, roman colonists and germanic tribesmen that stayed instead of pressing on to northafrica with their brethren.
The muslims had not even ruled in Spain for a century at the time when Ragnar Lodbroke allegedly lived and died.
Allegdely because he is about as historically factual as King Arthur is in the UK.

Also this show is cultural appropriation.

Also, WE WUZ PEACEFUL TRADERS, WE DINDU NUFFIN!

at least 80% of the people in that port town were black. the raid was at night so it was too hard to tell

The chink is just fuckmeat that gets strangled by ragnar after she dosent have any drugs for him anymore.

Scary how modern media is reshaping history to current geopolitical needs

Soon history will be lost forever in the limbo of information

they look like current south spaniards tbqh

>at least 80% of the people in that port town were black
holy fuck lol. every european should just drop this show now.

watch it only for the laughs, you will be surprised how far they went with this shit

Viking women did have a strong role in the society and more personal freedom and responsibility than in other cultures in Europe at the time but shieldmaidens etc are a myth.

well strong womyn meme was already pretty fucking hilarious considering 150 cm 50 kg woman could handle 190 cm 100 kg guy. lmao

have you noticed how spaniards are always represented as either gypsies or darker than a black hole?

pirates of caribbean, black sails, game of thrones and now this shit

I get the majority of us have dark hair/eyes but damn

AELA GETS BLOOD EAGLED BY IVAR.

Ye, I know man, but there is literally an army made of only WOMEN in kattegat

No, I dont watch any of that shit.

It's mainly to suit the american agenda though, the average spaniard wont be affected by the propaganda in the same way a retarded american will.

Das right, we wuz Spanish Armada an shit too.

all hollywood celeb spaniards are part/full gypsy, it's what fits the 'spanish look' they have created for their films, you won't see a pure spaniard in hollywood in your lifetime

spain was celtic, then Roman, then after that gothic and moorish.

What is your point? that Muslim pirate niggers where in spain X year?

Where do they get that idea?

what is your point in posting a literal gypsy singer?
there's almost 2 million gypsies in spain, most of them in the south, and they're still whiter than you jungle gooks

kek it's not thailand
you're so irrelevant not even a spaniard recognizes your flag

>change jungle gook to jungle nigger

>Muslims
>Not at all racists
Just look at this statement of Ibn-Khaldun, one of the forefathers of sociology. It's 100% Sup Forums tier:
>To the south of this [Ghana]...there is a Negro people called Lamlam. They are unbelievers. They brand themselves on the face and temples. The people of Ghanah and Takrur invade their country, capture them, and sell them to merchants who transport them to the Maghrib. There, they constitute the ordinary mass of slaves. Beyond them to the south, there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings

rare moldova

>Spain has never had any proud history
biggest colonial power beside britain?

don't forget 2011-2016:
pawn shop
pawn shop 2000
pawn shop extreme
viKANGZ
shop of pawns
pawning things in a shop

>t. Moldovan mountain nigger

>It could explain why Spain has never had any proud history like all the other southern countries (Rome/Macedonia/Greece).

3/4 parts of the american continent speaks spanish

pic related: Me now.

They were Spanish ethnically, they were warrior invaders who mixed with the populace after 20 years.

>are you dense? the only point I made is that the muslims were more advanced than us when they invaded iberia in 711
No, every single moor deserves death for their crimes on the Iberian race.

Sill butthurt over Vlaanderen?

But since the Iberian race has yet to be granted a political platform, the state and politics of Spain will be for the damnation of the Iberian race.

youtube.com/watch?v=H9mwQVPgvN0