twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>serbs
>white

> You will never experience a Hitler rallly in Nazi Germany

Anyone get a surge of energy from hearing that? Striking fear in the negro

>serbs
>white

youtube.com/watch?v=mpR9eR1EHoo

Hehehe fun thing to watch. Scared nigger.

also this is the best video

youtube.com/watch?v=57RGGDTHbFA

>Ko ne skače ta e šiptar ooooo!
>Ubi, zakolji, da šiptar ne postoji!

Absolutely based Serbros!

Soccer fans in Europe are often very nazy-like. Watching a game live at a stadion is like being at a nationalist rally.

yep.

Ubi zakolji da ovaj siptar ne postoji

She's a female scary by nature. What's your point?

youtube.com/watch?v=MSE0zp51SFE

are slavs white?

no

no

Probably just trippin balls

Fucking KEKD I remember this shit being in the news. Niggers are so lucky Americans are pussies.

It is a culture shock though, Europeans really fucking like their sports

Perhaps related

youtube.com/watch?v=yiKFYTFJ_kw

For one terrifying instant, this entitled nignog glimpses the power of a united white race.

FUCK YEAH. We NEED to put genuine fear back in the hearts of the lowly negro. BLM riots and torture kidnappings are happening because the negro has forgotten the true power of the white man.

On a scale from 1 to 10, how wet did her pussy get upon hearing this?

United over negro dominated sport. That's a very low energy crowd desu senpai.

This one is better.

youtu.be/CNKDIwvcdtg

>the negro
See this is why blacks hate white people so much. They won't even give them basic human respect and instead refer to them using 18th century slave owner lingo. No wonder the white kid in Chicago got fucked up, any black person would snap in a heartbeat if a bitch ass cracker started publicly supporting racist orange fat fuck Trump, I'd whoop his ass too.

I could see why the threat of violence and terror at sporting events involving this country is so great.

t. the nigger

>t. The Negro

...THEY ARE EUROPEANS

Yeah fuck you, you don't have to be a minority to show respect to other minorities. You idiots went and voted for Trump because you were sick of racial hatred and violence in the country, well you just made it ten times worse thanks to him. Really nothing to complain about with the kid in Chicago getting abused, you caused this.

Fuck off jew.

Maori are just fat cunt whites.

Four feral negros decided to abuse a developmentally disabled white man.

That's on THEM. They are criminals. You cannot blame a man who was peacefully elected to power just because you don't like him.

Every time you call us "cracker", it is an acknowledgement that we are the Masters who crack the whip. Yes, that's the genuine etymology of the word, and I'm glad you know your place, subhuman.

I was watching an NFL™ match and 3/4 of the Amerifats had left the stadium before the match even ended. This happens in every NFL match I have watched whether the home team is winning or losing

youtube.com/watch?v=Lvn1dF0gMjo

Black people are free BECAUSE WHITE PEOPLE DECIDED TO LET YOU BE FREE.

That decision can change.

She just doesn't understand how white people can make all that noise and not follow it up with insane chaotic violence. If she ever heard black people doing something like that, she'd know it's within seconds of exploding into a tribal genocide.

I don't get it. It's simply a sports crowd chanting. It's like that every fucking where.

Why the surprise? Do fans in USA just stare their team like zombies doing nothing?

Sport Stadium fights are pretty gladiator like.

Same argument made by mudslims
>we're not terrorist so stop saying we are otherwise we will get upset and hurt you
>we're not violent but you voted for the wrong person so we need to hurt you so next time you vote our way

>when an american finally visits Europe after years of shitposting

lmao you 60% subhumans think calling yourself "1/2 german and 1/2 irish" makes you white

you don't know shit about white people

because all they do in the US is chant DEFENSE DEFENSE

That is honestly super cute lol

what does it mean

>feral negros
More bullshit racism? Apparently racism is still black people's fault because they won't bend over backwards for whitey over here, therefore you continue to call them negros.
>They are criminals
Regardless of what they did, the actions they took were spurred on by racist, hateful conservatives who hate to see minorities succeed at anything and instead call them niggers and spit at them while waving their Trump flag in their face.
>You cannot blame a man
Oh, yes I can. He targets minorities including hispanics, blacks, and Muslims. Is that enough for you? Should a black man be equally racist to white people then he would have been crucified by the right. You let Trump get away with so much incomprehensibly racist, sexist bullshit because he's white.
>just because you don't like him
It's a whole lot more then just dislike, it's complete hatred of this racist, orange cunt.
>we are the Masters who crack the whip
>I'm glad you know your place, subhuman.
You have nothing to counter with and instead go back to slavery and "we wuz ownerz" bullshit. Keep it up buddy, your argument is real convincing.

>soccer
>nazy
cuck

I was thinking the same thing, she was probably confused how white people can get energetic without leading to raping and killing. She was probably having flashbacks and was looking for people chucking spears.

I don't get it.
Why is she so confused.
Are american sport events different?

So gay. Zero passion for sports. We call people like that 'cold chest'.

>g-guys it's just because she's a w-woman

fuck off, our women join in on this shit

>CSKA Moscow
Based as fuck

See:

1488/10

>he who doesnt jump is a shiptar (albanian, whatever)
>Kill, slaughter, so shiptar does not exist

>who isn't jumping, he's a shiptar (bad word for albanians, kind of like nigger)
>klll, slaughter , so shiptars don't exist

cringe

>cuck
loud word from a swede, but i guess you cant do anything about it.

yeah US sport fans are super tame

at least while watching the game

t. been to US baseball, football and hockey games

Is this bait, of so well done. (you)

>do fans in USA just stare their team like zombies doing nothing
Yes

Our fans can be pretty fucked up

Our Amsterdam Ajax fans and Rotterdam Feyenoord fans have such a strong rivalry that they're banned from public transport on the days leading up to and during a match between the two clubs

I think the British still have the more insane hooligans though

>tfw my bucket list involves time travel

Wow interesting political news, really makes you think.

>every swede is a cuck xD, cuck cuck cuck

kek brings out good memories
>KO SNAMA NE SKAČE MALO MU JE PAČE
>KEVA MU JE GRBAVA, SESTRA MU JE KURVA
>NEĆU DA SPAVAM OĆU DA SE BIJEM

So, have you killed any refugee? I doubt they would investigate too much.

>racism is still black people's fault because they won't bend over backwards for whitey

No, it's black people's fault because while being only 12% of the population, they commit over 50% of the crimes. Blacks are more violent than whites, asians, or hispanics.

How do you expect the civilized world to respond to the excessive violence and aggression demonstrated by blacks? Do you think this endears you to us?

>blah blah blah emotional, unsubstantiated bitching about Trump

The simple fact is that Trump, and the people who support him, are NOT going around committing crimes or harming people. If they did, it would be all over the news. Nobody's attacking blacks. We put up with BLM shenannigans all the time, and frankly, we're sick of it.

You don't even understand Trump; you have hyperbolically turned him into a boogieman, and now you are fighting against an imaginary caricature which YOU CREATED.

Hardcore

Here's another one

youtube.com/watch?v=QXROcBwRf2E

>ubi Hrvata da Siptar nema brata

They commit 50% of homicides.
They make up over 50% of all gang members.
They have an unemployment rate of 9.5%, whereas whites have an unemployment rate of 4.5%.
They commit 32.5% of all forcible rape.
They commit 54% of all robbery.
They commit 34% of all aggravated assault.
They commit 30% of burglary crimes.
They commit 39% of all violent crime.
They commit 42% of all crimes related to prostitution.
They are responsible for bringing the average IQ of USA down by over 7 points.
They are responsible for bringing the average SAT scores down by over 100 points.
They are responsible for 67% of all HIV/AIDS cases.
They are responsible for 69% of all Gonorrhoea cases.
They are responsible for 50% of all Chlamydia cases.
They are responsible for 58% of all Syphilis cases.
They are responsible for 40% of US serial killers.
They are responsible for bringing down the average income of America by $20,000.
40% of all Welfare recipients are black.
57% of all homeless people are black.

13% of the population.

Maybe people are just fucking tired of niggers being untouchable considering how much shit they bring to your country and how little they contribute?

This. Both white (we're just better). If you want to trigger stormfags, tell them Italians created Hitler.

Hitler was German, Stalin was Russian, Mussolini was Italian, Pol Pot was Cambodian, Idi Amin was African. How many people of those ethnicities would be happy to compare themselves to those leaders? They don't exactly represent their races.
>the people who support him, are NOT going around committing crimes or harming people.
You've been guzzling down that conservative media kool-aid lately? Your echo chambers of Fox news and Breitbart aren't exactly chomping at the bit to report the stories of Trump supporters being complete dickheads to others.
>you have hyperbolically turned him into a boogieman
Really? It's my fault that Trump denied housing to blacks due to their race? It's my fault Trump wants to ban the immigration of a group of people based solely on their religion? Not even gun-nut Cruz supported that idea.

We don't need to counter with anything, you filth. It is our birthright to be superior to you, receiving this response alone is a privilege to your pathetic existence.

>inb4 le edge

Because they are dumb and aggressive, go figure. The whole world is like a football match to them and you apparently.

Imagine this scenario:

EU vs USA soccer / Hockey game

Andd I mean real EU team with best players from all over EU joined up so fans from all uncucked EU nations gather together as one and go for a game in the US. Than plot twist some BLM protest infront of the stadium. Muahahaha you imagine the results...

>when you hear a thousand whites yell out in unison

kind of reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=fuUnd9Db6Hg

there is no feeling more powerful than a large crowd chanting in unison

I'd like to see an actual argument instead of "we OWNED you dumb black niggers haha"

Reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=DGcV-7EGF5U

We should chant on our meet ups

>they are responsible for IQ...
Not the breeding practices employed by white land owners before 1865?

We let you out of your chains and we most certainly can put you back in them.

Tread very fucking carefully and stop pissing off white people, we have a high threshold for tolerance but once that threshold is met? Well you know our history and it's much more real than your "WE WUZ" bullshit because we actually WUZ brutal and that brutality has not left us, it's just lying dormant but every single second you piss around you move one stone off of it.

Keep it coming, make that pot boil over... I fucking dare you.

I just realized that sport is merely a distraction for millions of young, strong, proud white men who would otherwise take notice of how the world is falling down around them outside of their stadiums and put their sheer numbers and group mentality to better use by marching around in giant mobs 75k strong to reclaim europe and the united states.

Yup. That's why we call it sportsball. The particular flavor doesn't matter. Video games are exactly the same, abit with a more intellectual focus.

>and here, we see the look of fear and confusion on the Negroes faces as they encounter the intensity of a European sporting event, where the whites are not distracted by hot dogs, commercials or cheerleaders. This show of white masculinity and strength gives the negro vivid flashbacks of shackles, slave ships and cotton fields, shaking them to their very core.

>breeding practices
kek

Top notch bait I must say

Is it normal for all these chants to rile your blood up? everytime I hear chants of european origin I always get a rush, same with battle chants.

You re being baited, shut up. There were arguments in form of statistics. Lurk more instead of chimping out.

>TFW getting in on multiple "Raiders suck" chants last weekend

that one was worse...

The white energy is channeled into their silly sportsball game but deep down they are supporting their 'tribe'. The niggers sense this and they are terrified. It's quite a surreal moment to be caught on film when you understand basic evo-phyce.

>report the stories of Trump supporters being complete dickheads

I said there was no violence, and I was right. Now you're backpedaling and saying, "B-but Drumpfers were BIG MEANIES."

Nope. You show me articles where Trump supporters have been physically assaulting groups of people, and I'll take you seriously. Otherwise, you're full of shit, boy.

>Trump wants to ban the immigration of a group of people based solely on their religion?

Once again, you are fearing the boogieman caricature which YOU INVENTED, while being ignorant of the facts. Trump wants to ban immigration from NATIONS WHICH ARE DANGEROUS TO THE USA. It's not "based on religion," my simple friend. It's based on organizations which have publically stated they want to harm America.

>Trump denied housing to blacks due to their race

I don't know your claim is true, but landlords have every right to pick and choose who resides in their private property. In all likelihood, he didn't want tenants with bad credit, and then they pulled the race card.

Well, it's 2017 now.

YOU'VE USED UP ALL THE RACE CARDS.

But muh guns...

The argument is here You claim Trump is the one who is at fault for this for pushing a racist agenda. You couldn't be more wrong.

The blame lies with the race-baiting politics of mainstream media and the democratic party. Just look at how CNN covered this. "it wasn't evil, they just were badly raised and also Jim Crow and slavery and blah blah blah..."
People are fed up with this false narrative. White people are tired of being lied to and of being the scapegoat and blamed for everything. The concept of "white privilege" is now mainstream and widely accepted as true, despite the fact that the poorest areas in the US are white. Bernie Sanders even said "If you are white, you don't know what it means to be poor." Yeah, tell that to those people without running water up in Appalachia. Anti-white rhetoric is the norm now. The epidemic of black on white crime is being buried and hidden from the public at a level that can only be construed as a conspiracy.

And yet, if a white man so much as tweeted something borderline risque about race they get fired from their job, framed as a nazi racist and publically shamed. The african american is UNTOUCHABLE in the todays zeitgeist, blacks can do no wrong. People actually say with a straight face that it is impossible for blacks to be racist.

Black lives matter chant for dead cops in the streets, and then they actually go out and do it, yet they are not labeled a domestic terrorist organization. When a black criminal gets shot because he has a fucking gun pointed at a police officer, blacks BURN DOWN THEIR OWN NEIGHBOURHOODS, and blame, yeah, WHITE PEOPLE.

White people have a right to be angry with how they are treated, they BUILT that country.
If all blacks left tomorrow the amount of murders would be sliced in half. Maybe you niggers should learn some humility and gratitude.

Literally dindu nuffin
He a good boy
Going to church
Turn he life around

Why are American sports chants so embarrassing. Who do you sing with, 5 year olds?

I'm pretty sure that's what they're for.

HR stazi officer exist in most workplaces now. Only traides are free of them, these 'thought police' are always corrupt as fuck too.
White people, especially white males are sick and tired of the power these people have.

>Idiot on Sup Forums
>you a mutha fuggin raciss whyte peeple ain't got no respeckt for tha black man we iz civilivivized an sheeit

>>he who doesnt jump is a shiptar (albanian, whatever)
Lol, we have the same shit.
>he who doesnt jump is a moskal (russian)