"Borders are weird from, like, one perspective. But on the other hand it's like FUCK Mexico!"

"Borders are weird from, like, one perspective. But on the other hand it's like FUCK Mexico!"

damn..........

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1pXwrJC7-T4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BORDAS WASSUP WIT DAT

Is Ethan a radical centrist?

Well argued lad

Source? Please don't say Ethan is for open borders

>"Borders are weird from, like, one perspective. But on the other hand it's like FUCK Mexico!"

does it work as well as saying

>"Borders are weird from, like, one perspective. But on the other hand it's like FUCK Palestinians!"

YA PRIVVALIGE WASSUP WIT DAT

Also

"Borders are weird from, like, one perspective. But on the other hand it's like FUCK Palestine!"

no, he's a jew.

He'll probably say that one on his next podcast.

He's a massive lefty faggot, don't be fooled that he bashes SJWs, that's 'in' humor now
In lefty fags' minds you can be for everything SJWs are for as long as you aren't like the radical feminists you see in memes

You actually thought h3h3 was in any way redpilled? It's a bunch of hipsters doing "rad" stuff for views.

Politically they're as bluepilled as the rest.

The borders to his wife's vag should be open if you know what I'm saying.

Fuck yeah my man

This brown sephardic faggot and his ancestors have been roming the western world for 2 millennia.

Why would you think otherwise?

ethan is getting more and more woke by the day and I'm convinced he shitposts here.

Well he's not really wrong.

He's a Reddit fag. I doubt he has ever visited Sup Forums.

At least this kike is honest about being part of the synagogue of Satan.

Just a reminder, if you see someone with a Talmud or a torah then you're looking at a kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=1pXwrJC7-T4

And then Hila quickly chimed in with

"I probably wouldn't be here without the Israeli border"

Kek

There's literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

based

She's a saint.

stop resurrecting that meme.

At the end they agreed that boards are useful, why the hate?

Dude reddit is his channels bitch got them on the jewish leash. And see his podcast with justin roiland, they're good friends and roiland said he used to shitpost on Sup Forums about himself only place he got legit criticism, would be very surprised if ethan hasn't done it before prob not on pol but Sup Forums is more mainstream than you think now hence why b became the literal asshole of the internet and pol began heading that way a while ago

>allegedly has 200000 active users
>more mainstream than you think

There are thousands of lurkers, watching, learning how to shitpost and preparing to start.

>200000 active users
>22000000 monthly visitors
>implying active users equates to mainstream presence

* 6 Million active users

* 6 Gorjillian monthly visitors

FTFY