HOLY SHIT THEY'RE DOING IT

rt.com/business/372707-internet-shut-down-2017/

THEY'RE ALREADY MAKING UP 'MUH CYBER ATTACK' EXCUSES FOR AN INTERNET SHUTDOWN SOON

THEY'RE SAYING THIS BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT SOME MAJOR PEDO ELITE LEAK IS ON A HAIR-TRIGGER FOR RELEASE AND THEY WANT TO PULL THE PLUG AND KILL THE LEAKERS

ASSANGE WARNED OF A BIG SHOWDOWN THIS YEAR THAT WAS MUCH BIGGER THAN 2016 - HE IS VERIFYING SOME SERIOUS FUCKING SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

iana.org/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104879620/#104880365
mega.nz/#F!IBUFTAab!OiZMtL9PlQP1ev8YKfm4Wg!pN8xCJ4Z
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cjdns
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B.A.T.M.A.N
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wireless_ad_hoc_network
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/System_on_a_chip
beagleboard.org/black
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libreboot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coreboot
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1b/Linux_Distribution_Timeline.svg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_BSD_operating_systems
amazon.com/dp/B000WEN7C2
superuser.com/questions/402089/).
amazon.com/dp/B002SZEOLG
stackoverflow.com/questions/17472941/
github.com/qca/open-ath9k-htc-firmware
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

got any other source than RT? they arent exactly known for researched articles.

ill be pissed!

how will i shit post and jack off then?

>capcha: Ultimate Granada

If the internet goes down for more than an hour, there will be blood in the streets. I don't think (((they))) understand just how addicted to the internet the average human being is. It's like coke for normies. It's the delicate silk spiderweb that's barely holding our crumbling society together. Take that away and we will see the monster that wear the skins of everyday people.

>he doesn't know how to have fun without the internet
I feel bad for you

>YFW they just block everything but Facebook and YouTube so everyone just deals

This. I need my Sup Forums generals and my kpop goddammit. Fucking Jews reeeeee

I'm a wilderness man myself, but think of the spoiled millennial assfucks without being able to virtue signal or attention whore for more than a few hours. Think of the niggers that can't shitpost on twitter. The world will honestly burn if they take away people circuses

Holy fucking faggotry batman

Trips be with me
Blood in the streets over internet so we can reavaluate our lives.

Notice the media didn't just ignore Sup Forums when they talked about pedowood. Any other story on here would have been ignored. But when pedowood was brought up the media got angry. They condemned this as fake news. Not even a conspiracy theory like the many stories before it. They angrily declared this was all false, and to ignore it. Yelling at everyone to ignore it. I would have taken this as seriously as every other leakeday inside story on here...except the reaction it caused was so genuine it had to be true.

I saw this too. Obvious pretext for falseflag the fucking guy who made the prediction is CIA as fuck just look at his linkedin. I was actually right about to post this. Very unsettling

Oh no the internet will go down for a day! Life will go on. Hopefully people pull their asses out of the sand and stop relying so much on cloud service.

Also markets are made to crash. This should be happening all the time. true capitalism is the big fall and the new innovative take over. Bank and corporate bail outs is why the system is broken beyond repair so now we are fucked.

if my router goes out for 2 mins my blood begins to boil

>RT
>Not a trustworthy source

you are an idiot if you believe this.

> RT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH, SURE YEA LET ME READ THAT BULLSHIT

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA LET ME FIND YOU A CNN LINK THEN

irrelevant island piece of shit. assange and snowden both to the rope if they ever step foot in this country.

and dont forget it.

CIA?

Please don't post that manga about an old user reminiscing the internet ITT.

Hugh Hewitt? Is that you?

snowden is probably just a CIA plot to weaken rival alphabet soup agencies (NSA)

Assange may be dead but was at least based before death. He is one big piece of the puzzle that got trump elected and saved the white race from extinction.

oh, and if he's alive he will get a pardon.

Thou doth protest too much

what's this

bug jew

i have many drives full of content that i can use without internet.

I wont care if the internet goes down. Only thing i'll miss is youtube and the music and docs on it. No fagbook or twatter or 4chin would be good for us all.

>pizzagate is uncovered
>media immediately proclaims everything is "fake news"

Just a coincidence, I'm sure.

Snowden was an inside job
There's a word for it, just can't remember it right now.
When two countries leak information out to the public to trade off secrets publicly without the citizens knowing it.

Plus snowden didn't release anything we didn't already know

is it doable, though?

how do you go and shut down the entire fucking internet?

Grandpa booting up old computer to get 404 or something.

I was pretty sure it was about Sup Forums not internet.

>as a kid I was considered huge weirdo for getting on the internet all evening after school
>now I'm a huge weirdo because I don't have a smartphone to spend literally all day on the internet

I guess this means for about a week in 2011 I was considered normal

Should I save the rest of GTA V so I have something to do on that day?

No because for a DDOS to work you need the internet. They really didn't think this through.

No they're going to do it when they false flag the war with Russia.

>got any other source than RT? they arent exactly known for researched articles.
What, you mean Huffington fucking Puffington or some such?
Behave.

iana.org/

i own a milk firm
milk will run out in 2017

just sayin'

Yes

I can't understand the strategy of attempting to negotiate with these pervs.

I'm no war general but I've lived enough Demons do not back down until they've been eradicated completely.

>how do you go and shut down the entire fucking internet?
Shutting down the root DNS servers would be a good start. That's not shutting down the internet per se, but it would break a lot of stuff, that's for sure.

The one thing that could ACTUALLY spark a civil war in America is shutting down the thing keeping Americans lazy

Internet (and TV too I guess)

>2017
>Not making hard copies of all your hentai.

It's like you're not even ready for a major happening.

>24-hours

RT or not, there was this Mexican guy who said that will happen, he said 24-hours as well.

This guy: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104879620/#104880365

Post was made before the Vermont thing as well (the (((russian hacking))) allegations were dropped soon after though).

It was internet censorship that led to the arab spring. This shit could ignite the race war

Can't remember who or what but someone made a report or article on what to expect in 2017 and 24h internet shutdown was in there. That's been out for a few months, all this is just regurgitating that.

the entire article is speculation rather than anything even a little factual. Its just some guy making predictions.

Not to mention the vibe i get from the thread is that the shut down will be intentional by the elites, but the article framed it as something independant hackers would do while the rest of the world scrambled to get it up and running again.

i dont undertand this board sometimes

Quite possible.

Nevertheless the next couple of weeks, if not the entire 2017, will be intense if we get daily articles like this with other happenings inbetween.

Could be.

REmember there's a war going on and that Trump isnt king yet

Assange is alive bro

>cyber warfare is a well known tactic
>Russia definitely prefers a sympathetic billionaire to a known anti Russian warhawk

This really isn't hard to put together
But instead of thinking Sup Forums can just do ((())) and call it a day

Didn't Assange have an interview with Sean Hannity a few days ago?

I remember posting about something like this about 4 years ago. I said the internet is due for it's own version of 9/11 to usher in a widely accepted semi-central control or an international initiative for restructuring it or centralizing it in western countries.

Similar to the Patriot act and the controls around it and what that meant for extended power in government.

I think this is the death cry of the old order of business though, the people who used to run everything are realizing that the great plan they had for the future, for everyone, is being overtaken and replaced by something more natural that has arisen due to the advent of the internet and they really can't take that to ego and generations of planning.

Imagine stringing together this legacy and this design for humanity for hundreds of years and having it falter to some random amalgamation of shit via the internet, which was a thing that just happened by luck

>Imagine stringing together this legacy and this design for humanity for hundreds of years and having it falter to some random amalgamation of shit via the internet
I would feel a bit more sympathy if I didn't have a pretty good idea of what this "great plan they had for the future" entailed.

Good

The internet is shit

Society shat it up and then it turned around and shat up society even more, like amplifier of shit

Tear it down, break the enshittening feedback loop

Operation #FortifyAlexandria

>create an archive of a summary of all redpill information we've gathered over the years
>have it posted all over Sup Forums
>anons save it and store in on their harddrives for when the happening happens

Thoughts lads? This is the only way I can think of that would effectively make Sup Forums uncensorable

You're probably right.
Somebody linked this yesterday:
mega.nz/#F!IBUFTAab!OiZMtL9PlQP1ev8YKfm4Wg!pN8xCJ4Z
Seems like a good place to start.

That sounds like the better plan

If you read the King James version of the Holy Bible, you would know exactly what is about to happen.

I'd suggest NOT compiling everything in one place, but rather create a ball of information that's forever sailing in through the net.

We could create redpill propaganda images that discretely redirect to one of these balls of info.

damn, that's a good one

but that's quite a lot for a normal person to swallow, I was thinking more of a rough summary with infographics and pictures that can easily be spammed all over the mainstream social medias in case (((they))) dare touch this place

something like our own nukes in case we get nuked

I also believe if the internet is cut down it will be detrimental for the system.

They must control it, not eliminate it. It's the only option they have.

Mark my words, it'll be nothing more then another mass DNS hack just like the one some time ago. Some sites will be inaccessible without a direct IP for a few hours, that'll be it. Anyone who thinks that it's even possible to shut down the ENTIRE INTERNET for a day, let alone an hour, doesn't know shit about computers.

>tfw only have two drives of offline content
welp when it goes down, it's time to plow a truck into a bunch of foreigners

LYIN TED

Get some activists to go insulate the power grid

can't believe no one has made an edit of this with merchant/soros as the sniper and assange in his scope

A FEW DAYS AGO A MEXICAN WARLOCK PREDICTED THIS. DOES ANYONE HAVE A CAP?

We're too dependent on the internet. is it time to develop some kind of long wave radio torrent based communication system? It would probably not be very efficient, but at least it's communication over the globe. We're one internet away from losing transparency and free speech.

>The elites say it is an independent hacker.
>Must be an independent hacker.

There were worse events before pedowood and they choose to recoil over this. There's a possibility we may have struck gold.

His fierce familiar ate couple of assassins. The Albino Wizard is fine.

They're basically trying to create 'Elysium' in the US. See Brazil and how fucked it is in everywhere else except the rich gated parts. A state where the common man is always below the elites.

I know.

same, feels good

pls don't I just want to play WoW. I don't care that much about pizzagate or government corruption or politics but if you take away my WoW then my guild and I might just have to form a RWDS irl to drain the swamp and get our internet back.

Trump needs to get in fast. Obongo is chiming out

this one?

This, shit will get wild.

thedailycoin.org
It's also a damn good news website for other things.

Protip: When the leaks come out grab them ASAP then disconnect your computer from the internet immediatly and back up the files to a spare disk. Make sure that spare disk does not get reconnected to a computer whilst online. When these files come out get ready for multiple governments to get fucking savage trying to delete this evidence from peoples computers. The internet will go down but it cannot stay down as too much critical infrastructure relies on it. Always keep an air gap between your backup/s and the net.

Checked for truth.

well spoken burger

> Reading RT

Is pol seriously this retarded?

We told you before.

OPERATION INSULAR AMBIENCE
For those of you working on setting up alternatives to the Internet to continue our progress in a more secure and anonymous way.

Begin by setting up:
1. Cjdns [1]
2. Batman-adv-nc [2]
3. Adhoc capable network card [3]
4. Cjdns hosting device (Raspberry Pi/SoC [4], Beagleboard Black [5], a device compatible with Libreboot (preferred) [6] or Coreboot [7], PC not recommended)
5. Any *unix distribution [8][9] (not Ubtunu or Redhat-based including CentOS; avoid MacOS and OSX)

Optional:
1. Onioncat and pre-Oct 1st Tor
2. i2p/i2pd or GNUnet along with any other anonymizing networks
3. (Recommended alternatives to 5 above) use a security oriented *unix project like OpenBSD or Gentoo Hardened (or use OpenWRT)

[1] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cjdns
[2] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B.A.T.M.A.N
[3] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wireless_ad_hoc_network
[4] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/System_on_a_chip
[5] beagleboard.org/black
[6] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libreboot
[7] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coreboot
[8] upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1b/Linux_Distribution_Timeline.svg
[9] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_BSD_operating_systems

If you really need recommendations on the network card look under here
A setup like this should theoretically work:

Antenna:
amazon.com/dp/B000WEN7C2 This antenna is somewhat expensive but
can allegedly reach 2 miles. dB along with SNR can help with range (superuser.com/questions/402089/). 6dB should be enough. An omnidirectional antenna should be chosen.

Network card:
If you get this card amazon.com/dp/B002SZEOLG Download firmware-atheros.
More info: stackoverflow.com/questions/17472941/
check if your kernel has ath9k_htc. This is the source code github.com/qca/open-ath9k-htc-firmware

The network cards you should aim for an adhoc detachable antenna card and a 6dB or larger omnidirectional antenna.
Make sure the card is supported and works on your *unix of choice. The antenna that comes with the card be enough for now.

Regarding B.A.T.M.A.N [2]:
A) Look under /sbin/modprobe and /usr/sbin/modprobe
B) If you don't have modprobe, install kmod
C) Check if you have the batman_adv module (as root) 'modprobe batman_adv'
(If you get a missing error try 'modprobe batman-adv' or 'modprobe batmanadv')
D) 'lsmod |grep batman_adv', 'lsmod |grep batman-adv', 'lsmod |grep batmanadv'. If you get any output you have it.

If you don't have it and you can rebuild your kernel do this:
A) Go to the kernel conf file
B) Search up CONFIG_BATMAN_ADV
C) Enable it and rebuild the kernel
D) repeat steps C-D above after a successful reboot
If you didn't have CONFIG_BATMAN_ADV in your kernel or couldn't rebuild it etc etc then go download batman-adv-nc and insmod that kernel module

Install batctl:
'sudo apt-get install batctl'

bullshit, you need to take disk out, put it in a new machine (NOT connected to the internet) and copy it over to a second disk, destroy the first, bury the second in the garden

otherwise they have you

They moved it to Friday.
Watch

Also download all the source code and documentation that may be needed to set up the mesh - they will be unavailable, and config is a hell of a clusterfuck.

after a few days gta v wont even let you play singleplayer without an internet connection

>Take that away and we will see the monster that wear the skins of everyday people.
the ambient buzz in the air caused by electronics is physically felt when it goes missing during an electrical power-outage.

that's how i imagine the sensory feedback of not having an internet would be like, except much more psychological.

bunch of shit

the internet wont disappear, its an economy worth trillioinsof dollars, even the elite depend on it

take your plebit tier shit right into your ass

I wish the internet was taken down. Maybe then I would actually read all the books I'm supposed to be reading and not shitpost all day err day
pic related

This is pretty stupid. They don't need to shut down the Internet. Go and look at the news subs on Reddit. They're full of nothing but hard Left or Right activist posters, all screaming about stuff which pushes their agenda. There's no news there about virtually anything else any more. If I want to read about anything other than Trump, Hillary, the supposed Islamic tidal wave, or Israel/Palestine, I have to block at least 50 people in each major sub first.

God...