twitter.com/Conflicts/status/816997688847712258

BOMBING IN TURKEY, TWO CARS EXPLODE

MORE SOON

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/817003809738133504
twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/817007095199436802
youtube.com/watch?v=s-qTviCFyd8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solution_process
news.com.au/world/europe/gunman-opens-fire-on-diners-in-istanbul-restaurant-as-manhunt-for-the-new-years-attacker-continues/news-story/21da18ec8b0980387e9c2f762e6fd9f6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almanac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just heard about this, looks like a Peugeot bopper maybe? Van bomb.

YPG? IS? Whodunnit?

REMOVE KEBAB

fake news
refugees welcome

ok

nobody cares about the roaches

shit in the kitchen - shit in the toilet

turkey = not happening

i hope no one got hurt tough.

>more dead roaches

2017 is the year that just won't stop giving.

hallmarks of a 3 letter agency operation, sneaky retaliation for losing face on aleppo

9 reported killed so far

Seems like PKK/TAK this time.

No u don't. Nobody here does. Fuck off.

>what is the least interesting country for happenings and why is it roachistan?

you guys reached yemen levels.

>You

may god bless their poor souls

my mistake.

nipponposter_shit_in_toilet.png

Remember when Turkey was the "good" Islamic country people would point at to show they aren't all exploding mentalists kek

IT WAS THE CIA I TELLS YA

>Russian hacked the purses of the LGTBBQ community of Izmir and made them explode.

Great, in Izmir.

I guess someone who dislikes nationalists and atatürk, probably daesh.

i share the same fashion sense as the PKK

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/817003809738133504

Video emerges of gunfire

Reports of 2-3 militants in the court house itself, with 2 dead and a third either still fighting or on the run

I feel like turkey is about to have a "revolution" against their leader who is playing the USA and Russia equally. Isn't it a shame that every country which aimed to construct a Siberian oil pipeline has fallen into disarray and its "moderate" rebels given us support.

BTFO

>Germany
>Probably more Muslims than Turkey

At least it's a happening. Today is boring. Assange is under duress. We're fucked, lets enjoy this until someone finds the keys, then we open the insurance, bring down the world, and lots of happening.

Are terror attacks the order of the day now in Turkey?
If so my trips predicting one before the new year attack aren't that impressive anymore

I feel like Turkey needs to do something big soon, but I'm not sure what will save you from this shitl

Failed. Re-roll!
Destabilise Turkey! Erdogan to rope!

the world is going ablaze

You have almost every week a terror attack in Turkey. There were like ~340 terror attacks in 2016

They just have too many terrorist groups, Bozkurts, PKK, ISIS, AKP etc.

So it's your average day in Turkey?

Just another day in Turkey. Orospu çocuğu çomarlar sağolsun.

how is that comars fault and whats a comar

Doesn't that practically make Turkey a failed state?
They should move Turkey's position on the Failed State Index to alert.

Supreme b8 from gypsy trash

Do you think Islamists are responsible for this attack?

Hitting the court in izmir (the kemalist city) is symbolic

twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/817007095199436802

BBC getting in on it

What's that, 2 terror attacks with a death toll of a combined 50+ in the space of a week?

Turkey really is going to shit

>MORE SOON
ok stop doing that shit bong, not funny. Roaches are people too.

Slang for islamists.

It's more a 'Islam has ruined us' rather then 'Islam has done this attack'

> more turkish refugees for germany

nice

not surprised

Çomar is a type of dog endemic to Anatolia known for its loyalty.

youtube.com/watch?v=s-qTviCFyd8

>Turkish refugees
wut

3 attacks isn't it? You had the nightclub shooting in which a poor dog was shot dead.

Then you had an attack 2 days after? Another shooting inside a restaurant. Now 2 bombs explode, Muslims do like their bombs don't they?

How is anzu

Asylum applications by Turkish nationals in Germany have almost tripled in 2016 in comparison to 2016

>in comparison to 2015

:(

I dunno. 2 years earlier commies kidnapped an attorney in Istanbul court. It can be everyone.

in turkey pkk and isis do bombs

how is islamist in durekey responsable for pkk

Turkey is confirmed for being Iraq and SyriaV2. Soon such explosions won't even make it to news, since they happen daily.

Apparently the coup verdict was handed down so it's probably gulenist sympathizers or [T]urd instigators

he was raped and killed in new years eve.

I HOPE MORE DIE. GET THE KIDS TOO.

Wait restaurant shooting? Didn't hear about that one. The club shooting happened on the 1st, PKK police attack happened on the 2nd (or close, don't remember), they almost have a happening for each day of 2017 so far.

who the fuck cares about bombings in turkey, they have bombings every week, not even happening worthy at this point desu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solution_process

Erdoğan let pkk to store tons of bombs in cities. No army neither police commited anti-terror operations for 3 years.

The are fucking with Greece right now. And they don't know we actually have a strong navy.

GOOD.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

news.com.au/world/europe/gunman-opens-fire-on-diners-in-istanbul-restaurant-as-manhunt-for-the-new-years-attacker-continues/news-story/21da18ec8b0980387e9c2f762e6fd9f6

It didn't get a lot of coverage but Sky News popped up with it, don't think anyone died but yeah.

Everyone is a Gulenist sympathizer nowadays.

A Turkish teacher in my school - he even teaches fucking Turkish to Turks - was beaten by his pupils, because they though he is a Gulenist after saying Erdogan is ruining Turkey topkek

>The are fucking with Greece right now.
what is the roach menace up to?

This is what happens if you were the heart of the caliphate for straight 600 years
The Ottoman past will sadly never rest

Ah, yes. Back when Turkey was still secular?

nothing happened retards

2 terrorists killed

10 injured

no civil death

maybe next time

At least on the paper, turkey is still laic.
Although they have indeed weird state authorities for islam since atatürk.

HOW MAGIC WOULD IT BE IF A TURKISH CHILD DIED. FUCKING GREAT. GET 'EM WHILE THEY'RE YOUNG

>The Ottoman past will sadly never rest

>Can of Raid Spray.JPG

Since Sup Forums is nothing but some edgy teens, I doubt anyone in here would remember it.

>Kidnapping race war
>This

2017 starting off nicely

fucking hell

GRANTED THAT WAS AN ISRAELI KILL BUT THAT'S HOW WE SHOULD DEAL WITH TERRORISTS. BASH THEIR FUCKING CHILDRENS SKULLS IN

You caught me fuck

Alamancı laicite is french, use secular in english.

Btw you asshole should stop voting for Erdoğan. If you like islamofascism you should come Turkey back.

/tg/ threads when?

soon.

For the last time muslim on muslim is not a happening.

I'm not an Almanci, I'm a Polack :)

Almancis voting for AKP is indeed a great problem over here, you cannot believe how stupid they are. They are crazy.

Do many Turks in Turkey believe that Turkey will automatically turn into a world power by 2023? That's the average Almanci mentality

I thought I read they were trying to free a cell of ISIS guys in the courthouse with this.

Turks are fucking vermin. Disgusting shitskin European wannabes. Get raped to death

>Almancis
Actually it's "Almanac", if you would like more information on Almanacs please visit this site.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almanac

You backward savages trying to steal our words, our glorious words and give them a new meaning!

DIE!

A strong secure Turkey is so important for so much of the world that I can still see them kind of fluking it

Dont come to Turkey Muhammad. We will hang your kind.

>I know your language better than you
-(You)

>implying you're not a Mohammad
You were born a mohammad and you'll die (hopefully soon) a mohammad. It's about damn time ISIS started stomping on the roaches. You're the most annoying pseudo-Islamic fucks on Earth.

ahahahahh stupid asshole.

Alman means German. Almancı is Turks live in Germany. It has nothing with almanac.

Can't wait for Turkey to become part of the EU guaranteed happening stickied everyday then.

turkey happening posters should be banned

Failed desu

Fuggg, my parents live in that shithole istanbul . Getting more scared every day

>Turkroaches this buttblasted over an English word they stole and bastardised.

Go blow yourselves up you stinky muzzys.

They claim that the islands between Greece and Turkey are theirs which they are not.

They also have an illegal army establishment in Cyprus which Greece will not tolerate any longer. Greece will take the first chance, the first causation to engage help in Cyprus.

Turkey will be fucked until the end of this year

Place your bets
1) ISIS
2) PKK
3) Moderate rebels
4) Lone wolf
5) Sam Hyde

your loved kurdish nationalists did the attack idiot.

Turkey will be nuked soon

fellow waffleanon, this