People get upset at me when I said I refused to be an organ doner in case of death

>people get upset at me when I said I refused to be an organ doner in case of death

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052970204603004577269910906351598
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>people get upset
so?

Slut

Organ harvesting is a shekel-grubbing scam anyway. Harvesters rip out all the good bits before the body is even cold, and sell them to the highest bidder--- usually old, sick people whose organs failed because they won't stop abusing their bodies.

when you get pulled over for some traffic bullshit, i suspect cops/troopers are more forgiving when they see you're a donor.

but they're harsher and punishing when they see you aren't one.

just a suspicion.

Haha... I'm pretty sure this is not the case, man.
Pretty funny for a skit though.

>Some Hank Hill-like cop sees the absence of the organ donor symbol
>"Baah! Boy, do you know how much trouble you're in?"

Why aren't you one? The organs wouldn't be doing much good rotting away in you.

Not like you'll be using them.

Think.

The doctors are less likely do heroic acts to save your life if you are not a donor.

i dont see why, its your right as a citizen just as much as it was mine when i said yes. this country is great partly because you are allowed to have your entire body disposed of in ANY nutty way you want as long as its safe and reasonable. i mean whos getting those organs anyways. maybe its little timmy who needs a new liver, or maybe soros wants a fresh heart.

???

>I'm going to need my organs in the (((afterlife))) and I'm willing to let people die
This is what religtards actually believe.

K, thanks for posting to your personal blog. Liked and subscribed.

yeah it's probably the other way around
>Hey this guy is such a cuck he won't even fight this bs ticket.

did you kno that people die and everyone dies? atheists seem to have a hard time really understanding what that means.

The same reason I don't want people to rape my corpse.

That's not the same as letting people die for literally no reason at all.

everyone dies for no reason at all, stop being a little virtue signalling pussy and accept it. this marxist nonsense is why white society is crumbling.

Ignore them.

/thread

I'm a donor, whoever gets my liver is going to wake up plastered from the residual alcohol in it

What's the point of saving donor's life at all?

Just imagine you're a doctor. There's a young sick boy in the hospital who needs a kidney. Some guy comes in on the verge of death. He has a compatible blood type with that of the sick kid's. Do you really think the doctor will work harder to save the donor's life? Or will he more than likely let the donor die so that he can harvest his kidney and see the parents' faces light up when they learn that the doctor has saved the day for them and their son will get a shot at life?

Can you cite evidence of one example of this ever occurring?

it will be the only way you could actually get laid though

whats the point of not? they dont get paid per organ, and theres plenty of reasons NOT to let people die on you (aside from the risk of malpractice lawsuits, i dont think most doctors want to be THAT guy)

So there is a chance? : ^)

This is what I often ask myself.

Are there mechanisms in place to stop that from occurring ?

same, I would say "What if the egyptians are right and i need my organs in jars to take with me?"

People still fucking hassled me and gave me stink eyes.

Not that wxact example butnyou fuck yourself over hard in similar cases when you becone an organ donor. They can let you die to take your organs.

wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052970204603004577269910906351598

At least you're not from France. They literally surrender their organs in death. It's mandatory.

The idea of someone else getting my organs creeps me out.

I would only donate to another fellow anacaps, not even to a minarchists

But I think I can't sign that down

But if you're an organ donor, maybe a qt girl will be able to live out her youth because one of your organs prolonged her life. And then she can't ascend into the afterlife because there's something she needs to do: thank the person who gave her that organ. So you're dragged back from the afterlife into some wacky limbo world with no knowledge of who you are, getting into all sorts of misadventure in some pseudo school setting, while falling in love with the qt who you helped out who finally gets the chance to say thank you once your memories return.

Dude, that could totally happen to you.

Tell them it's haram and they should leave you alone

>get my first license 12 years ago
>tell the lady doing it I don't want to be an organ donor
>get the dirtiest look I've seen

I don't like the idea of a piece of me living after I have died. I would give a piece of me to one of my family members though if they needed it though.

OK
>Be you
>Die
>Organs are no longer of any use to you cause you're dead
>Instead of letting your organs be used to save the lives of others, you let them rot or be incinerated with you
Sounds really fucking selfish, desu.

A child is a piece of you. Are you uncomfortable with the idea of your children out living you?

This
Non-donors can now be part of sjws

I feel there is more of my essence in my organs than in some kid.

>be donor
>die
>your organs will be used to save a disgusting roastie, a jew, or some alcoholic/smoker who fucked up his guts and will keep fucking them up again after being transplanted.
>nobody will thank you or your family for that.

There's been studies about this and it's a myth.

>A child is a piece of you
What kind of comparison is that? Are you stupid or just pretending?

Do we have this organ donor thing on our license in Australia?
I saw in an ad they ask a relative if you wanted to donate organs after you die. That way sounds safer, since the doctor saving your life doesn't know until you're dead.

Pro-tip: The vast majority of those people don't want to donate any organ either. The average Joe is fine with a lot lof things as long as it does not directly implies himself.

In most cases you get to raise your child into being a piece of shit and be your legacy, some alcoholic getting your liver after you get hit by a truck is just an unrelated piece of shit.

kill yourself, degenerate weeb. we don't want your organs.

>father a child
>die
>make another man raise my wife's son
>cucking other men from beyond the grave

Being an organ donor is the most white supremacist thing you can do, since your organ most benefits those that are genetically similar to you.

If you think they're going to kill you to harvest your organs- how is your health insurer going to squeeze money out of you if you're dead?

Bad goyim! Bad! You don't need that liver anymore, give it to me now!

Dumb Normalfag

so what?

Old tale about docs letting you die for organs, but I'm pretty sure it's bs.
It would just be my luck that some part of my body would keep Doris or some nigger ticking. Just look at that nigger that had a heart transplant who killed himself in a stolen car not too long ago. Maybe if I lived in a %90 white society. States are too brown for my taste and I don't wanna keep them going anymore than I want to die in the first place.

That's the only situation where I think I could accept having a step kid.

So all the actions and thoughts of my life culminate in someone harvesting my organs?
Fuck that.

Fuck off Angel fag
Now that I look back at that, I realize that it was a rushed piece of crap just like it's sequel Charlotte

>Okay, everyone, get to work. Saving this man won't be easy, but we can make it. If this operation succeeds, he will b-

>OY VEY, operate?! Success?! You anti semite! Look here!

>Oh, Dr. Rosensteyn-Goldthal, nice to see you this early, what is that... Organ donor... He's an organ donor?

>Oy gevalt, you wouldn't want to throw away his organs, would you?! The 6 million little children on the wait list are crying themselves to sleep because you refuse to give them the life-saving organs, oy vey... Think about it this way: You're not killing him, his body is, heh heh heh... But his death will save dozens. Isn't that a good thing?
>Anyway, I want his heart on my desk ASAP. Do not register it officially yet; I will probably do that later... after I found a buy- I mean suitable candidate from the list, heh heh heh...