>You will never be American

Is there anything worse than this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e-0Y6h52TNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Is there anything worse than this?
being a micro dick japanese

of course.

Being American is great if you are rich, but to be truly happy all you need is to be a dumb berry picker with wife in hut and children until nigger comes along and it ends.

No Tojo, come on, you are supposed to comeback with greater bantz :(

There is some shitbag weeb over here saying the exact opposite.

Yeah Chinese.

actually being an American

it's not so bad japanbro. if you come here we will accept you at least, unlike your countrymen if we were to go over there.

Want to switch? I like America but I don't feel like I have a culture. I just feel like a white blob.

lol why would I want to be a mart-sharting burger-guzzling drumpf-voting retard!

You'll just be a fat blob over there.

Shut up, dunce cap.

having american citizenship but not being part of the US like Hawaii really rustled my jimmies.

No one tries to slander American lifestyle in a more humorous way than commies. You guys are such a fucking meme hahahaha

How is Dead Dog Island this time of year, friendo?

If he's tall he's set though user

>You will never be American
So I won't be surrounded by niggers, shitskins, ugly postmodernist skyscrapers and suburban paper houses?
K, I can live with that.

I'd rather be in Japan or Italy man. When I was deployed to both places I fucked more girls than I ever did here.

Do you even have fucking surgeons in your country? Lmao

Shut the fuck up, Leafless Canada or Spanish Turkey (whatever suits you best)

It ain't that great.

You're right, being a leaf would be much bettet

Trade?

>tfw american

>Implying Japs don't literally suck American dicks
We're basically they're favorite group of people. They don't even like themselves.

being US navy fag

Everyone can be American. Just remember that the american lands do belong to the native americans.

>A FUCKING- hey wait where's the leaf
THERE IT IS
>A FUCKING LEAF

Nice cool air during the night but still sunny weather during the day. The year long summer is literally the only good thing here.

America is basically the planet so you're American whether you like it or not

My condolences nip

Yeah, and they are pretty good. Saved my great grandpa's life twice, even though he was on the verge of death. They extended his life with 10 years (he was 85 when he had the surgery). Got my melanoma suspicious birthmark removed for free, Grandfather will have a surgery in a few months, since I'm surrounded by old people, almost all f them had a surgery in their lifetime.
Life is comfier on this side of the globe, burger.

daaamn nice digits

Knowing I'll never be american makes me happy.

Yeah but you are homeless-tier economically.

Checked for super comfy and nice hungary. Educate yourselves.

Nice to see that the old communist propaganda is still taking affect hahah

Hungary comfy
Kek wills it

No it's not. I've been to Romania and Kuwait.
Was actually scared for my life. That side of the globe can burn.
As an American, I can have anything I want at any time and do whatever I want. I have enough money, that I don't really have time to spend it.
Being a white male in America is the comfiest of comfies.

Will never go to some second-world country that got butt-raped by commies again.

FUCKING QUINTS

Getting kidnapped and tortured just for being white.

>ameriga is #1!!!
>every other country is gommunist hell
>the magic picture box told me
I wonder if they are going to break the conditioning with trump

>romania
why would you go there?
>kuwait
WHY would you go there^2?
Might as well just go to north-korea then say northern-germany is a shithole.

you rekt the commie cucks ameriM8

>Italian American
Best feeling in the world, desu
Only one way it could get better

America is number one. But not because some fuck Marxist fucking kikes filled my text books and media with that message.
Because it's true.
If you don't think America is objectively the greatest nation in history, you are a FUCKING RETARD.

RETARD.

Making these threads instead of working on becoming a US citizen

>Spanish Turkey
Sides: Obliterated

No do not want to be an American.
Proud to be a Scot and Proud to be British.

youtube.com/watch?v=e-0Y6h52TNc

Move to the states?

>love guns
>not born an American

Being German.

Never be an American? Why can't I become a citizen at some point. Australia is pretty much the 51st state anyway.

Proud to be a cosmopolitan citizen of the world, a universally despised new jew with no homeland or motherland.

America doesn't have the same culture Asians have. You can become an American. There isn't an American race it's just black white and yellow. And colors are not real race (Americans don't understand this.)

You just have to adapt to our culture, learn our language, and be here for a short while with the plans to stay. Once you get a family going you basically full blown American. Your children will be for sure.

Yes.

He’s talking about documents, my ameritard friend. Getting an american citizenship is not so easy.

>no second amendment
It's shit. Western Europe that is.

>western europe
>european anymore
pick one

The east is all that Western European Civilization has got.

He just needs to find some dumb weeb girl in Japan and marry her, then he can come here

>As an American
>Being a white male

While your countrymen was dying in Iraq, your women was getting blacked. Your own goverment don't give a fuck about your country, robbing your military and giving free money and weapon for Israel, so they could kill your fellow soldiers by (((accident))).
Your counrty is OK with LGBT and SJW fags, you're trying to cover light of truth in insane shitstream of lie from your TV

You're like brainwashed slave in golden cage.
Glad, I don't even know what you think. You're all sheeps in denial. I don't even know how to get through to you, guys. I hope someday you will recover from that mental cancer.

Nothing. Don't believe the memes.

>family gets here in 1630
>born in time to see 9/11
pretty shit nipfam

It's true, White Liberia

you know why.

that kids not the brightest bulb, so dont bother. probably a bible belt mongrel.

This borscht gets it.

again this thread after months

hue

Not being italian?

How do you not recognize this shitposter already?