WHERE'S THE CUNT THAT PROMISED TO COME FIGHT ME AT TURVEY TODAY

fucking shit cunt, said he'd come and have a scrap with me at the turvey tavern here in wagga, waiting from 11 to 1, fucking POOFTA.

you may of witnessed the events unfold in last nights thread about Sup Forumss fathers

i'm going to get you cunt

I didn't wanna disturb you while you were having a blast on the pokies.

BUY MY BOOK!

no it's not you, this user was a complete and utter bitch, trying to get snappy with me cause i called some cunts loser father a loser, fuck i want to fight him

SHOW ME YOUR FACE user, I KNOW YOU'RE ON HERE

>implying you were going to that faggot bar for a fight

ill be there in 10 minutes

mate i was i was fucking ready

my cousins had come down to watch, that fuck stood me up, i will have my revenge, my curse will fall upon that user for seven times seven generations

Go to bed, son.

how about you shut the fuck up you pommy cunt? want something jammed up your mums pisshole?

No shit I didn't show myself you sloppy fucking cunt. I was the bloke with the black shirt. I walked in and out 10 minutes later because you had all your gay cunt butt buddies there. Next time you want a fair fight don't bring half of wagga you lippy cunt. Fuck off.

Fuck your white mother, talk8n bout my dad like he's not a lush who hardened me as a child with weekly bearings. I'll walk you like a dog m8 come to chicago, on me mum

eh, Sup Forumsacks are mostly fat old neckbeards or young stormfags, you should know better than to think any one of them would be willing to fight for anything

KEK HAS SPOKEN

THE user THAT AGREED TO FIGHT BUT DID NOT WILL NEVER KNOW GOODNESS FOR ALL HIS DAYS

That chin could take a lot of punches til the implants brake and the silicone oozes out.
And then it's all intimidation gross fest.

*whore

Damn autocorrect

i am skeptical but i want to believe, there were tons of cunts in black shirts
what was the color of my cap you fucking mole

QUIET, you foul american

this is between me and the lippy user

> (OP)
>That chin could take a lot of punches til the implants brake and the silicone oozes out.
>And then it's all intimidation gross fest.

Red retard. Call me as many names as you want but leave my mum the fuck out of this. If you actually want to fight name your place and time but leave your gay kunt crew at home this time.

i have seen you user.
i know what you look like.

user, i have but one thing to say to you, you spineless coward

if you stare at evil
evil's gunna stare right back at ya

seven times seven generations user,
seven times seven generations.

Was that you in the blue ute with the red cattle dog in the back?

you DENIED me my right of combat, you CUNT.

>blue ute
why dont you tell me the model you dumb cunt, what are you a woman?

fucking describing a car you saw by the colour, actually fucking disgraceful cunt, meet me at turvey tavern tomorrow after 6pm, fucking knob

>Australia
>calling anyone foul

>this entire thread

Farm don't youse cunts have work tommorow? It's 1.30 am ffs,

fucking Wagga black sudo reffos i swear

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Alright shooter you don't know what I look like, because you didn't know i was there. On the other hand, I know your face and I know your cousins' faces. I also got your rego. So I suggest you name a time and place or I might have to pay your home a visit.

what are you implying you fucking poofta? did you have to shower with your father? did you have a go at the big ol'motherfucker? hoaggghhhh!

well user?

oi just both of u pipe down. both your fathers were utter faggots.

>Sup Forumsacks are mostly fat old neckbeards or young stormfags

3 AMOTT ST ASHMONT WAGGA
COME NOW CUNT I'LL MEET YOU OUT THE FRONT

Fuck you, I've been there once, nothing but bush pigs and rigged pokies. Even the parmy sauce was bitter.

Fuck you cunt I'll fight you at The Union you poofta.

You're probably some drug fucked abo from Ashmont.

yeah mate anything to deflect from the fact that you talk and think like a woman

go get your cock inverted mate, make mummy proud

you want to talk shit about my father cunt?
come on cunt come on suck me off my land yeh yeh

Link me the thread that started this.

I'll be there in 15 fuckwit. You're gonna be sorry you ever disrespected me or my blood.

This is the most pathetic thread I've seen in years. Two dickless cunts acting like niggers

THE UNION? HAHAHAH
WHAT ARE YOU A FUCKING POOFTA???

ONLY A FUCKING OUTSIDER WOULD EVER RECOMMEND GOING TO THE UNION IN WAGGA

fucking come and fight me RIGHT NOW cunt

>silicone
Thats botox aka botulinum toxin friendo. The moment it gets on your skin you'll start dying a horrible painful death, meanwhile they're already immune. You cant defeat the Bogs.

couldn't find it in the archive, it was that thread last night when the op said what was your father like Sup Forums
BETTER COME CUNT MY MISSES WILL LIVESTREAM

Its called ICE

Cunts lose many iq points being addicted to it, and it's an epidemic across the Riverina

37 Gurwood St you bitch.

yeah ill talk some shit about your fathers cunt.. its so worn out i only ever mouthfuck him now.

welcome to 4skin

triggered

ooo lucky cunt got trips, i will come fight you after i put this cunt into the ground fucking come fight me cunt i mean it i'll fucking put you through a wall you mingy mole

That's fine I'll kick her ugly head in too. Then take her for me and the boys.

man ill meet you but im bringing a rifles. where in wagga?

DON'T YOU FUCKING TALK ABOUT MY SHIELA LIKE THAT CUNT SHE IS A GUNDAGAI THOROUGHBRED SHE'LL FUCKING MURDER YOU

HURRY UP AND GET HERE CUNT

I saw Meth alot when I lived in Miami, it's all heroin and synthetic opiates up here. I've wanted to live in Australia for ages you'd have to be stupid to not enjoy the excellent climate and nature there and take up drugs instead

you want a shootout cunt? my uncle is a bikie, fucking cunt meet me at a swapmeet on sunday

ITT: Proof that Australians are barbaric inmate spawn

Do you go to jail for fighting in Australia, or is it accepted as a national hobby?

>Do you go to jail for fighting in Australia
Only if someone gets badly hurt.

dude.. dont even start with bikies. my senpai have been deep bandidos/finks since mid 80s. and their sons are too fucken mad to be involved with mod poofta nike bikies like your cocksmoking lebbo uncles.

>scrap with me at the turvey tavern here in wagga

What the fuck did I just read

3 Arnott st? Is this your house you povvo cunt? I'll be doing you a favour grinding your head into the asphalt.

Kek

Great thread

AND WE ARE COMANCHEROS
nothing can control my bloodlust now, we fight to the death at the sunday markets behind myers

This whole thread

JOKES ON YOU MATE YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S PAYING FOR MY HOUSE

fuck u and ur market. im coming thru saturday between noon and 3pm. u give me a place and ill be there mate. wear something pretty.

I'll find you m8, I'll ask your mum for your address at the next Mott gangbang

Talk fucking arse mate. I'm around the corner, when is your missus gonna stick her prettty little face out?

i remember this cuck from the bogan thread a month or so ago. same tavern in wagga & all, bragging about doing shard & basically being a degenerate. you're scum & taking the white race backward you pathetic cunt.

coming out now cunt

No worries mate i'll sort this bugger out. Wish me luck lads.

But just like a bit of rough housing is fine?

you waited for two hours?

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING IN THIS THREAD

I feel like i just witnessed the Australian version Jerry Springer...

These lads got me in suspense

I know, right!
This is probably the best shitpost to come out of Australia yet.

Godspeed m8. Rid us of this trash.

Place your bets