CANADA PREPARES FOR FULL MARIJUANA LEGALIZATION IN APRIL

DUDE LMAO

>age limit set to 18

great, now every highschooler is gonna go to class stoned

and thats a problem how?

dude

Oh no you mean teenagers are gonna smoke weed ? Stop the fuckin presses , oh the humanity.

>April
Source?

You may have got a faggot cuck prime minister that let brown shitskins pour into canada, a PM that legalized having sex with dogs but at least you got your weed!

You are going to become such a lazy, useless waste of a country Canada. Normie Canadians will think its their 'duty' to be a stoner now.

So? they can drink at 18 aswell

Hopefully they will just pass this, and we can actually vote on real issues next elections

>implying every other kid isnt already doing that
you must not have had many friends in high school

Cool. If there won't be a monopoly then it'll be great for young people to start a business

18 IS too low. alcohol is harder for teenagers here to get because they rarely know an older person willing to buy for them. if the limit is 18 every loser senior that needs to hang out with freshmen to feel cool is gonna be handing pot out like candy.

Pot can negatively affect brain development when the brain is still growing. For men, it stops growing around the age of 25. Also, it's an addictive drug which makes you worse at reacting to dangerous situations, such as on the road.

Teens shouldn't be smoking it, certainly.

> great, now every highschooler is gonna go to class stoned

That already happens. This just makes it easier for non highschoolers to get weed

You mean like how every high schooler currently goes to class drunk?

I've never done weed proper. Should I buy some when it goes on legal sale?

a fucking leaf...

Thats great news, hope europe will get on that level some day

Alcohol is 18 here too mate. They are just setting pot to the same age as alcohol because it's less of an argument to make compared to anything else.

18 is too low. Even Alcohol is 19 in most places. What are they thinking?

Yeah. Just don't make it a habbit. I've been smoking for about 2 years now and there's definitely side effects. Like short term memory loss is super annoying. It's great to do with friends, but it's also nice alone fapping feels great when high. Also try to keep your mind occupied with some puzzles and what not.

>Pot can negatively affect brain development

good, fuck em.

I hope they all learn the hard way.

Literally can't wait to buy more medicine because the smell of weed gives me cluster headaches.

My short term memory is already shot bro. I know I ate today, I remember what it was. But I can't tell you when.
I can't remember what I ate yesterday, or even what time I woke up or went to sleep.

You sound like a christ fag jesus christ, kids from 14 are drinking and smoking. Literally who gives a fuck if it's legal. If it's legal then they won't have to buy from juan or jamal

DUDE LMAO who cares now I get easy immigration to Canada

I'd say I hope I find a redpilled brown qt over there, but that's probably fantasy

If by brown you mean indian, or east-indian, then sure.

Preferably Mexican.

Filipino close enough?

>yfw mental health crisis in Canada after a whole generation smokes weed everyday during teens

I don't like rat faces.

I don't know what to tell you then mate.
If you don't what a white girl, then the only other things we have up here are
Indians, East-Indians, the Bad Asians, and Nigerians.

Well shit. I'm just not attracted to white girls.

Isn't there a large population of hispanics over there? well it doesn't matter I don't mind bachelor for the rest of my life.

we're all spiritually brown over here in the maritimes, we love god, we hate work, we love unemployment benefits

Fuck you fucking frog scum. Anglo canada has it at 19 years old because we don't want our children going to school drunk

they've been preparing for a while now

I'm looking forward to see how the cuck gov't intends to tackle dat pesky UN convention on prohibited drugs

studies show that the male brain still develops up until age 25 and that habitual pot use can interfere with development

these faggot liberals are giving young canadian males 7 years to retard themselves with pot

isn't it 18 in alberta?

I think there's like 2% iberanian. No "hispanics" though.
You call me a fucking pepsi you cock? YOU'RE THE FUCKING PEPSI YOU COCK.
I COME FROM THE LAND OF COWS. AIN'T NO FUCKING PEPSI HERE.

listen retard, as fun as it as it is to say "ITODASO", society ends up suffering when its workforce is less capable than it could be.

This will make canadian males less competitive, give them less incentive to work (pot has been shown to negatively affect ambitions), disempower them politically (pot makes you care less) and more dependant on fucking social handouts.

this country is being pissed down the drain, i cant wait to move to america, this """"""""""free""""""""""" healthcare just isnt worth it because the other taxes you pay go to fucking delinquent retards and shitskins

Ayyyy

>going to
they have been there since commander cuck was elected

>studies show that the male brain still develops up until age 25 and that habitual pot use can interfere with development
So?

Studies show 16 year olds fucking suck at driving, studies show alcohol will fuck you up at any age, studies show tobacco gives you cancer, yet these are all legal either at or before 19 years of age.

The age limit isn't about health concerns it's about responsibility concerns. Is an 18 year old responsible enough to smoke weed and understand the risks? Considering they are old enough to drive already and soon to be old enough to smoke tobacco and drink alcohol whenever they want, I think 18 is fine.

>I think 18 is fine.
you will be the first to get composted on the day of the rake you degenerate liberal leaf