Balkanization NOW

If the incident had happened in the racial and political reverse, would the question even be asked???

I'm ready for separate and as equal as your culture and community can make itself on its own...separate NOW, get out the maps and red pens.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dP_A6ehDueo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
nytimes.com/1997/06/23/us/youngsters-hop-train-to-city-and-pay-dearly.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Cronulla_riots
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There would be riots.

But as one user put it ever so beautifully "White people can't riot, they have work in the morning."

i have two black roommates (who are nice and i like) and I wanna punch them cus of this

>black "people"

>(((cnn)))

>fuck white people
We can't say what their motive was, doesn't appear to be racial.

There is no proof it is a hate crime, it was just kids ranting and raving.

--Chicago Police

then you're a nigger

Fuck this race war bullshit senpai. I'd rather be a good goy.

A COP NIGGER

Is that his skull showing? Dude I am about to start vigilante shit soon. Fuck this.

They scalped him and forced him to drink from a toilet while livestreaming.

You people will die out before you do something about it

It was the white cop who said it first, the black cop was reinforcing it.

6:45 in video is white cop
8:55 in video is black cop

youtube.com/watch?v=dP_A6ehDueo

>another one for the honeypot

yes, there also needs to be a larger historical context taken into consideration
clearly this is a direct response, if unforunate, to the provocation of electing a fascist, racist bigot on november 8

when we do we don't fuck around
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
>Greenwood attorney Buck Colbert Franklin described watching a dozen or more private planes drop burning balls of turpentine on Greenwood's rooftops.

You don't need to try and make me do something. I already am planning on doing more than I am willing to say. We are not all cowards.

>mfw this is what happened in reality
We're reaching hypocrisy levels that shouldn't even be possible

>fuck white people
I swear to fuck if this doesn't go down as a hate crime in the books, some lawyers and judges are gettings some bricks through their fucking windows.

I don't see how its race or politically related.
It was just a prank gone too far. These are good kids.

RISE AGAIN

No. It was Terrorism.

Sure, just remember to leave an "user was here" sign at the crime scene if you ever get to doing anything.

This is nothing new

nytimes.com/1997/06/23/us/youngsters-hop-train-to-city-and-pay-dearly.html

Godspeed, brother.

Shit doesn't run as deep as you think it does. If you think Law enforcement Agency's like the FBI have time to fuck around on here to catch the next roof you're sadly over estimating their resource capability.

I am just going to do what's needed and it wont be killing church niggers . I have zero problem with law abiding citizens.

Its not a hate crime .. hate crime laws in USA are designed to protect only groups that were targeted for violence on a "historic basis," such as African-Americans, Jews, and gays.
A black person can attack and murder white people while screaming "KILL WHITE PEOPLE" and it's still not a hate crime under the current Hate crime legislation.

yes, and they use his exposed skull as an ashtray, which they find hysterical

>tfw you will never live in tidewarter....

>CNN

Whatever you think it's all bantz. I come here for bantz but honestly some vigilante needs to turn the south side of Chicago into a killing ground. This shit has gone to far. Fuck a race war I dont want that btw, I just think certain people need to go. Drug dealers and gang bangers mostly.

Fucking Don Lemon said it was just "bad house training"

Я нeнaвижy вac. Пoчeмy вы eщё нe нaчaли yбивaть диких oбeзьян? Я нe хoчy пиcaть нa вaшeм языкe.

They used his skull showing as an ash tray dude. Fuck cnn, fuck niggers and fuck these zionist kike faggots for enabling this. This is not satire. Fuck it all

There goes 5% of all black males

English: the cuck tongue

the definition of hate crime is very clear

First of all you have to be white.

Fucking disgusting. Wish I could get these 4 in a room alone man. Wouldn't even torture them. Just line em up and be done with it. These people are fucking sick. Someone will do something , I am thinking of doing shit myself but not yet. Going to wait until I have nothing else left , my parents are still healthy but aging. When they are gone I think that will be the time.

BULLSHIT. Your county is the most anti-white country on earth, the most pozzed of them all. You are the Jew controlled source of all the ills afflicting the white European diaspora.
When the white man last stood up and said NO MORE, YOU sat him back down!!!!!!!!

Surprising people can find joy in activities like this, absolutely bizarre, its not even sociopathy thing, its on another level.

>black people aren't capable of racism, only normal humans are
Is this really the takeaway

Spot the difference

You can project your own fear all you want, some of us honestly are very close to saying fuck my life and going to work on these parasites. Also Aus bro I cant really take you to serious , no offense my shit posting friendo.

You cunt. Also nigger.

Holy shit your media is even worse than ours. Can't your militias take action against BLM? They're getting too big for their boots.

stfu and delet dis

just make sure to go after confirmed criminals and not old ladies at church

the picture on the left is a picture of a victim of violent crime and should not be shamed for it.

The person on the right is an idiot.

I was legit surprised to see this reported on the BBC news

.Grinberg

>america
>militias

m8, they havent had a single militia since the niggers broke free.

No one can do anything because of the US! We all have to sit on our hands like good little children because of your aircraft carriers an multiracial armed forces.

This """might""" be a hate crime. Imagine for a moment that the attackers had been white.

yes

>your media is even worse than ours
Why do you think we rely so heavily on the Daily Mail? You say Sky is trash, maybe so but better than anything we have. For electronic synagogue, only watch Rt and sometimes Sky for breaking news. Ruptly on computer, Sky on electronic synagogue. Unless Ruptly footage VERY good and then cast stream to electronic synagogue.

>implying he's wrong

Like I said I am thinking about it. There's no legal basis for charges. Stop being scared. Can't arrest me for desiring to kill these fucks. You need to read up on the law and what's proseditable. Get your sentiment though, venting heavily but not exactly smart to say this I agree. None the less no worry's here.

What the fuck are we going to do, brothers?

These animals tortured and scalped a white, mentally challenged boy. Blacks react by laughing, they feel empowered and call for open rape and murder of whites, they claim it's not a race issue when it clearly is. If roles were reversed, this would be global news for weeks and riots at every city. Since it's a white victim it's swept under the rug, CNN posts the video with "FUCK WHITES FUCK TRUMP" chants removed and downplay the violence, cops refuse to call it a hate crime. The world is against us and WHAT DO WE DO!? WE SIT ON THE INTERNET AND TALK ABOUT BULLSHIT.

We should be driving to chicago. We should have rifles in hand, laws be damned because they damn us, and march the streets of chicago. We need to put a display that this behavior, and idea that whites need to die, will not go unchallenged.

How long until blacks start to cleave white people into pieces, in the main streets of new york, and get away with it? This has already happened in the UK. How long before white people are targeted, ripped from their "safe" vehicle when driving to work only to be beaten and have the vehicle stolen because you are white? This has also happened here.

People are afraid to post on the internet. The government watches, listens, and shuts down these thoughts. We've seen people be arrested for it before. This post itself is a risk. Risk or not, we must save each other before there is noone left to save us.

There's one in Arizona right now patrolling the border

>Grinberg

Even CNN and NBC picked it up. I think ay least some of the Jews have realized after Trump that their game is up, they can't burt stories like this since too many people get news from internet now and it just drive their ratings even lower.

Oh yea? Tell me more. You will become 4chin legend!

Fuck that , law abiding citizens are exactly that. I am tired of low life mother fuckers who never face justice. Even if it's not me someone is going to go Charles Bronson real soon. People can only take so much. True most of the country is in a laxidasical state where they don't give a fuck, but a lot of people do care about their country being ruined. Anyway man this year is going to be interesting, race relations are going to get a lot worse I think.

Thats not Chicago tho.
Is Arizona white?

>Grinberg

A ''hate crime'' is a vauge definition of legislation that is deliberately left open and vague so it is open to interpretation and thus is used as a tool to silence free speech and other freedoms.

If Trump doesn't clamp down on this kind of anti white bullshit his election was a complete waste of time.

Form militias, shelter attackers of BLM, anatagonise them and report them to the authorities. Do anything to fight these rodents.

Are you ignoring the fact that the right headline makes a point of the "racially charged" aspect? Whereas the left image doesn't even mention race at all, even though it was obviously a factor?

I'm fine with the person on the right being called out. Although, I'm not really sure that should be national news. The story on the right should most definitely be national news, and if it fit within the larger narrative, the race would be the first thing mentioned.

we cannot accept this behavior anymore, but until being proud of being white is normal again, no one will do anything.

Autistic nigger

Exactly.

If it was white people involved, the racial aspect would be in the headline.

Just fucking do it already. Just get in a group and bring guns, how fucking hard is it for you Americans?
Where are all those innawoods militia anyway?

You yankees are such pussy's, last time coloured people fucked around he didn't take shit from them.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Cronulla_riots
>"This Sunday every Fucking Aussie in the shire, get down to North Cronulla to help support Leb and wog bashing day.... Bring your mates down and let's show them this is our beach and they're never welcome back"

>Are you ignoring the fact that the right headline makes a point of the "racially charged" aspect?
No just didn't see it, good point

>Just line em up and be done with it.

Agreed. No one should beg for what they deserve.

Don't really want to be legend I just want to make a difference. Don't want my parents last 10 to 15 years on earth spent visiting me in prison either. Personally have no regard for my life, I think when they pass that will give me the green light if I ever did some shit. Not afraid but they are good people and I don't want them to break from my decisions. Might look at this as an excuse but it's the truth friendo.

>violent crime
>should not be shamed for it
What??? If you love criminals then you can go to prison with them.

All unprovoked violent assaults are hate crimes, it sure doesn't look like they were motivated by love does it.

People of color are being attacked

>first nigger president
>niggers think they run the show now and drop all pretense of civilized behavior
>commies openly marching in the streets
>crime up
>murder up
>media frenzy over the impending end of King Nigger's reign gets the chimps in a tizzy
>niggers kidnap and scalp a mentally retarded white kid

wew lad. Race war before the end of the current year is inevitable.

The picture on the left is of the VICTIM, not the perpetrators.

Segregation m8, and segregate as much as possible. Keep them so far away from you as possible.

>the racial aspect would be in the headline.
Not only that, CNN reporters would probably lead BLM marches with torches demanding white house legalise killing whites.

And we are furious

wtf is tidewater nation?

I sympathise for Americans. Our blacks are actually quite decent. It looks like you have a serious problem though. Make use of Liberia again?

WE DEMAND

If four whites had done that to a mentally challenged black man because he voted for Hillary Clinton, would we be asking if it was a hate crime?

i will keep spreading the vid and cuts of the torture etc,these nigs must get 20 to life

THAT YOU OBSTRUCT TRUMP

Reminds me of those stupid ads
>98% of people get this wrong! Click for answer!

The US is literally turning into South Africa.

Come home Anglo man.

Any support for this or does everyone want to stay home

I'm starting to realize more and more that people like Spencer are 100% correct. It IS about race, and completely about race, and until we can say that, we will never help the truth to victory.

Trump is a decent sort, but we don't want ANY immigrants unless they are Euros or White South Africans. If we become a minority in this nation (it's already happening), there will be about 3% Whites and mostly Jews who live protected as oligarchs, and the rest of us, as in Brazil, will have to fend for ourselves among fucking animals.

Notice every big hollywood "liberal" lives in a 99% White area They don't have to deal with the wonder of the colored brother. Look at a shitbag like "bono." Would love to make him live in a nigger area without security and have his kids go to a chicago public school. His tune would change very quickly.

We need out own homeland. I'm sick of my "White Privlege," so let all of us go live by ourselves so we can no longer inflict such terrible things on these brown black animals who follow us everywhere we go.

Just like South Africa. They blame everything that happens on Whites, even their gvt and the media, but they don't wan the Western cape to secede since they need their taxes.

By the way, if you have money to invest and want to make a shit ton, find a way to short everything related to South Africa. It might be too late at this point, but essentially S&P and Moody's haven't downgraded them to junk yet to due a desire to be PC, and so Germany pension funds still investing in South African bonds due to high yields. They are going to be fucking worthless, South Africa heading for Zim 2.0 status.

>I'm just gonna play the long game for now wouldn't wanna inconvenience my """loved ones"""