i.imgur.com/KD3eNIN.jpg
>Aleppo Dec22
i.imgur.com/FlnmmT3.jpg
>Palmyra Dec18
i.imgur.com/G2AmOFe.jpg

Developments Jan5
>Palmyra offensive put on hold
>SAA, Hezbollah strike nursa fighters coming from Lebanon
>RU MoD:US ystematically destroying Syrian infrastructure since 2012 and has not targeted IS oil facilities
>Millions of civilians in Damascus suffer as rebels continue to block water supply
>RU jets strike IS as Turkish Army prepares to attack Al-Bab
>SAA captures several sites in Wadi Barada
>SAA on the verge of taking control of Damascus-Golan Heights border
>RU MoD:35000 militants killed in Syria since sept2015
>Syrian peace talks may start on January 23rd
>IS claims to shoot down Iraqi helicopter killing crew
>Saudi gunboat destroyed in the Red Sea by Yemeni forces

Situation in Idlib
pastebin.com/raw/4rxtm3A2

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EjmAlrai/status/817001724254818305
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_MPs_elected_in_the_Iranian_legislative_election,_2016
bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-38510573
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_intervention_in_Iraq_(2014–present)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FIRST FOR FUCK THE JEWS

Now i can link the thread in previous one

SAAnime!

bless you

rd for the YPG

"Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Saddam the Ba'athist?"

at a moment yes, i am supporting what appears to be lesser devil. Hezbollah has already became more powerful than it was 10 years ago, both militarily and even politically and yet there is no sign of them radicalising.

Also i tried more than once recently to find about shia jihadi terror and got zero results on google. Maybe you can point me to terror attacks done by shia jihadists?

Hezbollah ARE obviously radical but their islamism completely different form isis and it can function in a pluralistic society unlike salafis.

i agree, while hezbollah was certainly a terrorist organisation in 2006, now they have stopped their suicide bombings and help christians and other minorities against sunni terrorism

DEATH TO THE SSNP
DEATH TO THE LIBERAL FAGGOTS AND ISLAMISTS

LONG LIVE THE BAATH PARTY

eh, children. would you guys also support isis if they declared they stop suicide bombings and start to help christians?

hmm... looks like turkey had a happening once again.

some assholes blew up the court house in Izmir.
i wonder if we will see turkish posters in the next few hours or if they get slapped with a social media blackout again.

twitter.com/EjmAlrai/status/817001724254818305

Many cars on fire/heavy smoke after explosion hit a courthouse in western #Turkish city of #Izmir #Turkeyvia @taylieli

Police managed to kill 2 out of 3 terrorist in #Izmir following car explosion. #Turkey will no longer be the same: the Syrian war fireback.

Depends, would they still kill kurds and nusrats?

gbglth for Hezbollah theme park

Does al-Sham have a park?

You are comparing two different groups over two different times

As-Sham is the theme park. So many rides.

I think you'll find Kurds are doing a lot more ISIS killing than vice versa these days.

I think arabs in general are extremely zealous people and take their denominations of whatever religion they choose to follow to the extreme

Just look at what the Kataeb party did to Shiites in Lebanon, the Christians can be just as brutal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_MPs_elected_in_the_Iranian_legislative_election,_2016

Are you sure Sharia allows women in the legislative assembly?

i am not. lets assume isis declares all suicide bombings are going to end ever and declares they ll help rebuilding syria etc. would you guys support isis just like you support kurds and hezbollah?

looking likely to be a DHKP-C attack

exactly. thats why you cant support a devil to kill another devil, there is no guarantee that the devil you supported wont turn out to be isis tier.

you kill the devil, you dont make deals with him.

i agree but i still think its a crass and ignorant generalisation to equate hezbollah (or kataeb for that matter) with isis and their ideology with salafi-jihadism. because they're not the same, not even comparable.

i agree, hezbollah is an islamist group, but leaves christians and other minorities alone, has a strong well-trained force, and fights isis and al-qaida, so we choose the worse situations

"This land is ours from Al Bab to Manbic." - Erdoman Caliph, Recep Tayyip Erdogan

*the best of the worst situations

oh shit 1 police died :/

could be... anyway turkey should do everything to end the war in syria. having a failed state next door really is a shitty situation.

best way to end this quickly is helping assad to kill of nusra and isis while stopping kurds to build a safe space for kurdish terrorists right on the turkish border

If we want the syrian government to win, we can't not condone hezbollah

well source? he didnt say such thing in the latest speech.

Can I have some of these clips?
Clips of TOW hitting something
Or MILAN-Rockets hitting Tanks
Or Snipers are Shooting something

There's not just ISIS, mate. There's Al-Qaeda and Boko Haram as well. Everytimer there are Sunnis. They are also supported by Sunnitic governments. Turkey traficks ISIS oil around the world. You cooperate with them. Do you see that we tend to realize what's going on eventually. The Shia are not trying to kill us or hurt us. Do you understand now?

disavow shariah, give imam hostages and you got a deal

this is the plan atm actually. many people claim turkey doesnt have a plan about the ES operation. tbqh its done to end this war.

because we all fucked up major thats why now we are bound to make deals with them.

Its a meme you dip

"This land is ours from Istanbul to Damascus." - Sultan Recep Tayyip Erdogan

Iran supports Syria mainly because they route Iran routes weapons to Hezbollah through Syria.

>>
its because right now hezbollah doesnt really have the power to kill you, but they outright declare they are jihadists, so there is no guarantee they wont kill you in future. do you understand now?

see it doesnt work like that. isis should be destroyed, women, children, men, old, young, every single of them. and the idea should be buried into ground.

ahh okay thought you were serious

Why would hezbollah start to attack us?
whats in it for them?

Also, we don't " support kurds and hezbollah". We just want them to win in the fight against the devil that is the Suuni tribe.

I also didn't mention the Wahabbis and the Salafists. All the destructive groups who want to kill the white culture are Sunnitic. Ok, there's the Jews as well, but they don't do it personally.

Iran supports Syria and Hezbollah because the Islamic state and Sunni rebel groups funded by Saudi/Qatar are directly at odds with them.

you ignorant bellend

why does isis attack to you? whats in it for them?

its the same reason.

what has he said anyway?

when will they become powerful enough to genocide all the non-shias in Syria and Lebanon? The entire premise of your argument is ridiculous you fucking newfag roach.

russia, we do support hezbollah. they are not terrorists

Exactely this, they are usefull tools for an overall SAA victory

said al bab will continue and next is manjib.

i never said they would genocide everyone, but they can easily suppress them and install their ideals if they get the enough power they need. then its quite easy to indoctrinate upcoming generations.

hezbollah are terrorists by definition

remember how bin laden was a useful tool for an overall USA victory in afghanistan and also remember how it turned out to be.

this is why, supporting any kind of terrorist organization is so dangerous.

They have been around for a very long time. They had the chance to show their true face. It doesn't take "power" to steal a truck and ram it into people. I mean, let's just go with "innocent until proven guilty".

*cringe*

To cause terror, get more people to join them.
They are wahabi and they see this as just. Hezbollah has an professional army with tanks and a place in the government of Libanon, they are making an image change and attacking the west is definately not a part of that

no shit. ask a dumb hypothetical, get a dumb answer
>would you support isis/nusra/al-sham/jund if their ideological and operational identity as isis/nusra/al-sham/jund ceased to exist?
emphatic yes

they actually showed their real face by shit load of suicide attacks they conducted earlier.

then they understood it wasnt a good way to gain support among dominantly sunni muslim world so they changed their tactics to gain other kinds of support from other people.

roaches btfo again

/tg/ when?

But they don't need to do that, Iran doesn't need that. Iran doesn't need to install shia sharia, they're in it for political projection and influence. They were perfectly happy with Assad being secular as long as he was on their team. They are entirely happy with a pluralistic Lebanon as long as Hezbollah is strong. Trying to establish a shia religious rule in majority non-shia countries would mean war and loss of Iranian influence.

How is that different from what I said? I didn't say it was the only reason. And if Assad loses then """"""""one""""""""" of the problems with Iran would be finding a new route for weapons.

Hezbollah doesn't attack Europe or threaten it, ISIS actively does both. For the same reason as Hezbollah. This roach is the sultan of logic.

it was more of a rhetorical question and you failed the test.

a terrorist organization, no matter how they claim they changed their identity/operational tactics doesnt suddenly make them OK.

terrorism should and must be crushed, no questions asked, no remorse.

Am I the only one here who supports the moderate rebels?

Am I the only one here who supports isis?

also it would suck being contained by existential enemies in all cardinal directions

shouldn't iran be helping the us in taking mosul if iran wants it a healthy supply line traversing iraq-syria-hezbollah?

shouldn't it also be in iran's interest to partner up with sdf to provide an alternate rojava-syria-hezbollah route in case mosul is not liberated in 2017, if the supply route narrative is to be maintained

> moderate rebels
what's that senpai?

I'm pretty sure Iran supports the Iraqis more than the US does.

Hard to support someone that doesn't exist.

On the other hand, Allah, God and Jesus does have some support around the globe.

What terror attacks did Hezbollah perform against civilians?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-38510573
/gg/ soon

lol terrorism is a label, a political identity
what people do is what defines them
it's an ontological problem not a metaphysical one

I havent found them desu

Ilah = God
Al Ilah (Allah) = the God
Allah = God

D-Dima... ;_;

try looking in turkey and europe.

IS or kurds?
I say kurds.

>Islamic Republic of The Gambia

Apparently there was a blast in Turkey.

I know there's a 95% chance it was the PKK but is it confirmed?

my bet is on gülenists.

kek

Operation Mosul is the main US military operation occupying the news cycle since what October of last year?

Should Iran be pleased it's not going so well for the Americans or should they be displeased at the delay in trucking out arms from their border to northeast iraq to southeast syria then to lebanon?

Its DHKP/C. Today is the birthday of Berkin Elvan.

Of course you say Kurds, you turkish scum.

i bet its an "insiderdogan'

why do commieroaches feel the need to terrorise their own country?

Because they're commies and roaches, so its their nature.

dhkp-c is pro-k*rd

Race war in America when?

why are alevis commies, why not just be proud of their shia or turan heritage?

>Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan claimed that the boy was a "member of a terrorist organization" as he had his face covered by a scarf.

hopefully soon

because being anything other than wahhabi makes you haram

That's embarassing

obviously iran supports the offensive and it supports the forces taking part as well as the iraqi government. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_intervention_in_Iraq_(2014–present)

did us centcom really agree to qateb reinforcement in the push to mosul, that would be a first, i wonder what israel had to say about that, and what it took to make it happen