The day Pol suddenly agreed "Hate Crimes" should be a thing

The day Pol suddenly agreed "Hate Crimes" should be a thing

Other urls found in this thread:

chicago.cbslocal.com/2015/12/08/six-charged-in-new-york-abduction-of-two-college-students-from-chicago-suburbs/
palmettostatearmory.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not necessarily

Just want it used consistently instead of only when white people do it

Nope. Most crimes are """"hate crimes"""", we just want to hang the left by their own petard.

Rules for radicals, "Make the enemy live by their own rules, it will destroy them".

Good point. I'd like to see how they squirm out of the idea that blacks are incapable of hating.

No. All crimes are motivated by hate. Hate crimes is a stupid term.

I don't think hate crime is a thing but pointing out the hypocrisy in our law is important

why the fuck is Sup Forums chimping out so hard about this incident which is relatively minor in the grand scheme of things?

Not true. Some are commissioned by extreme recklessness (like shooting a gun while at a sporting event, to celebrate, accidentally killing someone) or with criminal negligence (a doctor amputating the wrong leg)

Rule 4 of rules for radicals you fuck.

All crimes? Really? What about embezzlement? Or robbery?

You're a fucking moron.

Hate crime is a stupid term but if were going to have "Hate crimes" then this should fall under it.

Wrong

Sup Forums shat on those """"""""hate crimes"""""""" because it was always something among the lines of just one person disagreeing/doing something to the other person who just happened to be black.

Here they are literary screaming fuck white people (discriminating about his skin colour) and fuck trump (discriminating about his political choices)

Kidnapping and torturing people? A crime? No no no no no...

'hate crimes' shouldn't be a thing

But as long as the law says they are a thing, expect them to be used unscrupulously by both sides

You're an idiot.

It's not necessarily becuase we care, it's because it's a PR holocaust for the left.

This, if leveraged correctly, can destroy them.

This kind of stuff ("fuck white people", media obscuring facts to protect black people from the consequences of their own actions, "dindu" menality) needs to stay in 2016.

Why SHOULDN'T we be mad? This is unacceptable and it'll just keep happening so long as good men do nothing.

bump for prosecution of a hate crime. Niggers want those rules, then also need to live by them.

Well in an ideal world we wouldn't have it be used for either scenario, but it's constantly for white on black crimes so nah fuck you it's a hate crime.

We use their own weapons against them, no more pussy footing around we are going to fight fire with fire

This. Its the law of the land. Even if I disagree with it, it should be enforced equally.

So you're saying I hate a specific family and that's why I stole their TV even though I've never met them and their house just seemed like the best one to rob?

Now the news is damage controlling the event by claiming it isn't a hate crime because they targetted him for being handicapped, not because he is white.

That just makes it even better, because I guess the media pushing that failed to note that "mentally handicapped" is a protected class under Illinois law, and thus crimes specifically targeting them are by default "hate crimes".

>N-n-no goy, it's not a hate crime, it's just a hate crime

That's not a hate crime, they FUCKING abducted and tortured mentally disabled person, I am sure stuff like that is illegal is USA. But who knows, America is so fucked up that maybe it's not a crime when dindus do it.

They hate being poor

Well clearly you hate them if you want to steal from them.

I don't even care that much that this won't be classified as a hate crime, I just find it a shame that they'll likely get a light as fuck sentence because Chicago's Police are the cucks supreme.

This. It's the current year, after all!

I agree. In america, the law is king, and it must be just for all.

Sup Forums doesn't have a problem with the concept of hate crimes... it has a problem with them being overused for some groups and underused for others.

Anti-White hate crimes are basically unheard of despite hundreds of racially motivated assaults, rapes, and murders being committed by Blacks, Hispanics, and Arabs against Whites every year.

No, I think this was literally nothing and nigger victims deserve to be ignored like white victims.

I dont think they should be a thing they are unconstitutional. They existed in spite of that in order to help solve some problems that are now mostly in the past and should die.

However. Now that we have to live in this world they should absolutely be applied equally. The president would have had this passed to the fbi if it was white people doing it to a black guy.

No. It's just that IF it's a thing, then this is one.
It is more obviously a racially motivated crime than anything before it.

People who are usually really trigger happy with labeling things as hatecrimes are suddenly extremely quit.
I mean, what else should they have done to make it obvious that this is a crime out of hate for whites?
Should they have screamed "Fuck white people, and fuck trump voters!" while torturing their white victim? Would that be enough?
Oh wait, they actually did that.

But those are some really good trips.

I guess those too.

It is a crime. Now hate implies motivation. They committed a crime.
Now insulting somebody because you hate him is not a crime. Don't get entangled in Jewish logic.

Also it was a small tribe of basketball Americans attacking mentally disabled white guy.

Its something that can be hung on the neck of the assholes who fuck up the country daily.

And Im not even talking about black people but white guilt liberals. Force them to apply their rules equally and without racial bias.

No, Sup Forums has acknowledged since forever that leftists apply the "hate crime" legislation selectively. They effectively only use it as a weapon to punish white people harsher when they commit crime against black people.

It's evidence of their hypocrisy. In an ideal society there would be no hate crime legislation, because the acts we think are heinous when motivated by hate are already heinous on their own, and should be punished as such.

OH SUDDENLY THE WASHINGTON POST IS ON BOARD

FUCKING KIKES TRYING TO SAVE THEMSELVES

No, you just have to use the poison against the poisoner sometimes. Hate crimes shouldn't be a thing, but if they are to exist they should apply to anti-white activities.

When they go low, we go 12D.

Call me when a cop shoots a kid for being black and not because he's pulling a gun, resisting arrest or just committed an armed robbery

When black people do hate crimes, society tends to play it down because they expect less of blacks.

Daily reminder this is the 2nd time in a month people were kidnapped by feral nogs in Chicago and beaten/held hostage for more than 24 hours. We need to build a wall around Chicago.

chicago.cbslocal.com/2015/12/08/six-charged-in-new-york-abduction-of-two-college-students-from-chicago-suburbs/

>chicago.cbslocal.com/2015/12/08/six-charged-in-new-york-abduction-of-two-college-students-from-chicago-suburbs/

>the day op missed the point entirely

>Black
Eh.

It's more like calling the Jewish bluff. We realize it's bullshit, but they shat in the house and now we get to rub their nose in it. Let them explain to us how blacks are incapable of hatred. You see? It destroys their entire narrative precisely because it beggars belief. If blacks can't hate white peopke then he'll, hatred doesn't exist! And we all know that's bullshit, and so the entire concept of hate crimes is fucked. It's perfect.

>and should die.

Meant the hate crimes themselves should no longer be a thing. No double jeopardy.

This guy knows what's up
They've tried so hard in the last few years to redefine "racism" to exclude white people as a target of such but an attack on one for their race, gender, political affiliation, ect has and always will be considered a hate crime. They lulled themselves into such a false sense of entitlement that they expect an event like this would "not" be worthy of a deeper look into their own ideology.
A damn shame that it took someone being kidnapped and tortured for the ball to get rolling.

On another note, anyone find out the victim's name or what hospital he is at? Despite my better judgement I feel that Sup Forums should send him a get well card.

Once again the left show themselves to be the real Nazis by publicly declaring that the handicapped are subhuman.

Step your hate-game up Sup Forums, or else you're going to be left behind.

>pol preys for Day Of The Rope
>Day Comes, get BTFO
>Cries hate crime on a anime board

Really gets that noggin joggin, doesn't it?

Fpbp

only one of em

I think it's more like the law should be applied equally. If you're going to have hate crime laws you shouldn't apply them only against whites.

identity politics looks like same on both side desu senpai

Whits nationalists are the same kind of stupid that infects left/sjw/blm

I'm incapable of outjewing the jew in 8 dimensional polyphonic mahjong.

Feels bad.

'Hate crimes' shouldn't really be a thing, but it seems to be the only way whites convict other whites for attacking people of color. Otherwise whites will just get away with it.

Rule 4: Hold your enemies to their own standards

The law can't be applied equally if its conception includes the notion that only whites can be racists.

I've been away, what's the short and sweet greentext version of this?

Because the best way to defeat an enemy is to use their own weapons against them. This exposes the hypocrisy of the left.

This has happened though. Try pulling your head from your ass sometime.

Only a hate crime when the victim is white. Niggers should be considered animal cruelty.

>capture whitey
>cut whitey's scalp to the bone then use as ashtray and force him to drink toilet water
>'fuck Trump and fuck white people' is heard

motives unclear

>When FP is BP

>motives unclear

yeah, shame us for opinions and free thought, that's right, that's what is going to destroy your left.

>motives unclear
>investigators still desperately trying to get the bottom of this absolute mystery

I've always been saying hate crimes are a thing, the term has usually only been applied to whites and not blacks or hispanics who commit crimes against whites.

>Blow up train station
>Behead people with machete
>'allahu akbar Islam will rule"

motives unclear

SeeIf "hate crimes" should be a thing, they should apply to all hominids, not just whites. Niggers, Spics, Jews, Gooks, Poos, and sand-people are all capable of hate crimes.

FIRST POST BEST POST

FAGGOT OP BTFO KYS

I almost feel bad for blacks. Cause this is going to require payback. And it's gonna hurt.

Start lifting, running, boxing, firearm training, and general tactical operator training. Stockpile at least 1,000 rounds of .223 ammunition - buy an AR-15 rifle from palmettostatearmory.com/ if you do not already have one. A good mil-spec rifle can be hard for ~$500 if you buy the blem stuff when it is on sale.

Find like minded men to train with and develop a network of support/trust (this is the hardest part for me as so many of my friends refuse to acknowledge the seriousness of what is developing).

Get ready - the US is starting to crumble and nothing can be done about it outside of full on genocide (won't happen). Police departments, fire departments, municipalities, states, and the Federal government are all going or already completely bankrupt. There is no way this ends without major violence or complete police state tyranny.