Boycot Fox

This shit has to stop.

infowars.com/fox-comedy-features-6yo-trans-boy-wearing-bondage-gag/

Wait, he's trans now too?

What the fuck

I used the think the gay marriage would lead to pedophilia argument was a massive stretch.

I don't anymore.

>I used the think the gay marriage would lead to pedophilia argument was a massive stretch.
Why

They air this, but cancel The Grinder which was funny, family friendly and honestly original.
Being a FOX exec must be an entry level position, these guys keep fucking up.

wait what?

Why do Americans want to spread this transgender thing so much?

>bondage-gag/
those are dental mouth gags to force jaw open after surgery, i've had those too for a while. set in at the dentist, then worn a while at home. mine were a little smaller though.

It mostly just seemed that pedophilia was so obviously wrong that nobody would every support it. I guess I just had some faith in human decency.

Then they started supporting getting kids on hormones and mutilating them because they played with dolls once. Pedophilia acceptance articles appeared at Salon, and now overtly sexualised depictions of children are appearing on TV.

I no longer have faith in human decency.

Same here leaf. Give these fucking marxists an inch, and they'll take a mile.

Don't be retarded, it's a dental doodad.

American TV everybody.

this makes my peepee feel funny

sexualization has gobe too far

We don't.

There is a bunch of Jews in Hollywood and media and in higher education pushing useful idiots to spread it.

That sounds funny af

gone*

gobe*

*geodude

How is this any different than a girl with braces wearing head gear or something?