Europeans: Has the Facebook kidnapping

Been reported in your news outlets? Here in Denmark I'm checking the two biggest ones Tv2 and DR and neither say ANYTHING. Not even a tweet.

I've noticed the news has been extremely biased against conservatives and will report the smallest snafu from Trump but never anything on Hillary or liberals in the US. Are they just gong to ignore this and then pretend the next time some racist chimps out at a supermarket they'll claim "all republicans are like that XDDD"??

If you're not seeing it in your news spread it amongst your friends AS MUCH as possible -- people need to see this shit too and not just biased brainwash material!

Other urls found in this thread:

nos.nl/artikel/2151525-jongen-in-vs-mishandeld-daders-zetten-beelden-live-op-facebook.html
internacional.elpais.com/internacional/2017/01/05/actualidad/1483610546_953367.html
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38514759
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/j28Oq/ganget-torterar-en-forstandshandikappad-kille
dn.pt/mundo/interior/video-de-tortura-no-facebook-leva-a-quatro-detencoes-5587226.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: DN-Ultimas (DN - Ultimas)
observador.pt/2017/01/05/quatro-detidos-por-torturar-jovem-entre-insultos-anti-trump/
publico.pt/2017/01/05/tecnologia/noticia/detidos-nos-eua-suspeitos-de-tortura-transmitida-em-directo-no-facebook-1757190
zap.aeiou.pt/quatro-pessoas-detidas-torturar-deficiente-mental-direto-no-facebook-144219
bt.dk/krimi/kvinde-holdt-fanget-i-koebenhavn-fik-sat-ild-til-haaret-og-blev-bundet-til-radiator
ria.ru/world/20170105/1485172745.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Especially UK, Germany and other Scandinavian countries please let us know.

nothing here in germoney, some news about an attack in izmir and some shit about migrations

I'm not watching the news but you can be sure they won't say shit about it

It's been reporting in Jyllands-Posten

reported*

we've seen it on spaniard tv

not really, it won't ever happen

It's on the BBC's website as a top story but I haven't watched TV today so no idea if it's reported there

yes

nos.nl/artikel/2151525-jongen-in-vs-mishandeld-daders-zetten-beelden-live-op-facebook.html

Not really as a breaking important news though

'Boy abused, perpetrators put it on facebook'

it mentions that they said fuck donald trump and fuck white people. However the color of the victim and the perpetrators are not mentioned. But it doesn't take a genius to find out.

it's not even on the frontpage anymore

Skål for Århus

Never thought I'd say this but BASED BBC

Wrong one sorry, see post above.

It is in the world news section, but nowhere near the front page.

>teenage monsters abused a handicapped boy and streamed on facebook

It doesn;t mention niggers or anything.

I have no idea what the media here reports, since I don’t read them (regularly).

It was kind of buried under a bunch of irrelevant articles, but I found it on welt.de

media blockage in the fullest
all videos deleted.

In Germany the Welt reported on that they were black Der Standrat in Austria also.

No, not based.

They did what they always do with this kind of stories: throw up a quick report (with a misleading headline), and then bury it under a ton of pointless other stories. Then they can claim that they did report it, but other far less relevant or important stuff like "Changing the Guard switches to fixed days" and "Footballer 'ashamed' of baby tweets" dominate the front page now instead.

Meanwhile, when Trump flubs a line, or some dindu gets shot for shooting at the police, or a conservative does something stupid, you can 100% stone cold guarantee that it will sit at the top of the agenda for a few days.

Its called the liberal media for this exact reason.

>Not really as a breaking important news though
Because it literally isn't relevant at all to the world at large, Europe, or even the Netherlands.
Some autistic white kid getting beat up by some niggers in Chicago isn't relevant at all to most people living in the world

I doubt it'll be on the BBC. I had it on in the background all day yesterday and all they talked about was Trump tweeting and a dead Palestinian. Burnt it with fire.

I don't watch telly, but the Dutch state media did report on it. They even had the balls to mention the suspects' ethnicity and how the police commissioner was disgusted.

Mind you, they couldn't be bothered to report it when it was happening. 2am busy sleep, the fucking tasteless communists.

>De politie heeft vier mensen opgepakt, twee mannen en twee vrouwen. Agenten vonden de jongen na de mishandeling op straat. "Het is ziekmakend'', zei de hoofdcommissaris van de politie op een persconferentie. "Je vraagt je af wat mensen ertoe brengt om iemand zoiets aan te doen."
>"Je vraagt je af wat mensen ertoe brengt om iemand zoiets aan te doen."
literally "really makes you think"

Not in Tagesschau, but it is all over the internet and yes, Racism is related.

It was reported here in Ireland and on the comments sections people were livid.

military hazing in any country is worse than this shit.

stop being such a sissy.

>colour wasn't mentioned
It is now.

I dont know in tv, but digital editions of papers have it.
internacional.elpais.com/internacional/2017/01/05/actualidad/1483610546_953367.html

As far as black-on-white crimes go, this one was pretty tame. I'm surprised the MSM in america is covering it.

Of course, if the races were reversed, it would be a story in america for six months or more, about how Trump has resurrected the KKK.

no they haven't reported it here, they did report on basically the entire roof trial though

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38514759

What makes you tink people here would suddenly change their opinion on mionrities, when just last year the German police tried to hide the fact that there were 1000 sexual assaults on German women in one night in one city?

Europe is lost.

>Sup Forums: WE HAVE GLOBALISM, WE WANT A PURE ETHNO-NATIONALIST COUNTRY, FUCK GLOBALISM

>Sup Forums LOL WTF EUROPE IS LE KEKED THEY DON'T REPORT ON AMERICAN NEWS WTF

Yeah...

It's more the hypocrisy of reporting on news that put republicans in bad light but not liberals. I think not even you can deny that when Trump makes a dumb tweet the media in Europe are on it like white on rice. But this, actual crime which was both politically and racially motivated isn't worthy of the same news cycle?

nothing here yet

I remember that time when Trump said he was going to accept the election result if he wins and I heard it on the morning radio less than an hour after he said it.

Waarom is het dan wel 5 dagen lang in het nieuws als de popo weer een neger doodschiet?

it has

It was on the front page of VG for a little while, and they mentioned the 'fuck white people' comments. Couldn't find it an hour later though. Not seen it anywhere else

Only they report on every little story that is pushed in America that is favourable to democrats. Fuck off.

I don't even think our media is as biased as theirs but as soon as they report on US stories they parrot CNN talking points making them just as biased.

dit, meten met twee maten

seen it in Bild

Nothing in the french speaking part of belgium

And there is a news dated 05/01 about an american man attacking women with sperm syringe

IT HAS BEEN REPORTED IN SWEDEN PRAISE THE FUCKING LORDS

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/j28Oq/ganget-torterar-en-forstandshandikappad-kille

Surprisingly yes. Only 2 bigger ones and a few smaller though.

None. The nation's cucked.

Yes but they're not mentionning the racial part

They say "An handicaped boy has been kidnapped and torture on live on facebook",they don't mention the fact that they yelled "fuck trump and fuck white people"

But a nog getting shot is?

But they started immediatly reporting US Senate hearing regarding alleged Russian hacking. FML, I don't want to go to war...

They partially scalped him and used his skull as an ashtray

Hows that tame

Nothing yet in germany. Meanwhile german media was reporting about the (((thousands))) of racist hate crimes after the election which literally made people shaking when they tweeted those absolutely true storys.

BBC currently focusing on this shocking story:

Man who died after being shot died of gunshot wound.

BBC News had a 2 minute segment on it today at lunchtime, squashed between talks about Brexit and a bit on inflation affecting car prices, not even near headline news.

But they made sure to include the part about it being a "non racially motivated attack" in their short snippet of info.

It's currently sitting in number 7th on the 'Trending' list on the BBC news website, I had to actively go looking for it.

Unsurprising to say the least.

Front and center on both the Irish times and BBC website.

Don't feel bad though. American news sites are covering it up. I couldn't find it on mbc or cnn.

so police gunned down some raghead paki?doesn't sound too bad desu

Nothing... and all these assholes spread the "racists incidents after Trump victory" lies

Its was reported on tv when i came home from work.

Not Europe, but you should see the ABCnews article. There is ZERO mention of race, motive, or the expletives the people shouted during the video in their story.

All you see is 4 people kidnapped 1 person and tied him up and beat him while streaming on Facebook.

Meanwhile that black church fire story with #vote trump graffiti? All about race and motive even though it turned out to be a fake news story

not 'tame'
but 'tame' for afroamericans

respect their culture please

Yes.
Not only this has been reported, the media is also jumping on this race crime bandwagon and reporting more cases of niggers assaulting white people in groups.
Not that it matters anyway because in Portugal it's almost mandatory to be left-wing and being a libtard is somehow something to be proud

Its mentioned on the front page of BBC (bottom centre), but not that prominent a position.

I've seen links and talk on FB, but not much attention.

9th most read currently on BBC.

So reported, but not a huge story, unlike some fat feminist dying apparently.

Já deu na TV? Até agora só vi aqui:

dn.pt/mundo/interior/video-de-tortura-no-facebook-leva-a-quatro-detencoes-5587226.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: DN-Ultimas (DN - Ultimas)

observador.pt/2017/01/05/quatro-detidos-por-torturar-jovem-entre-insultos-anti-trump/

publico.pt/2017/01/05/tecnologia/noticia/detidos-nos-eua-suspeitos-de-tortura-transmitida-em-directo-no-facebook-1757190

zap.aeiou.pt/quatro-pessoas-detidas-torturar-deficiente-mental-direto-no-facebook-144219

Not a fucking thing here either. Tabloids are drooling over 6 new (((free TV channels)))

"Monsters". I'm pretty sure it does

>Nogs beating people up
Agreed, it's not relevant to Europe. It's a daily event in America.

>Nogs shouting 'Fuck Trump' and 'kill white boi' and 'dis wut yo get for voting Trump'
Well, in isolation this still isn't relevant to Europe. But in the context of BLM and Donald Trump winning the election it becomes VERY relevant and international news.

>mud girl claims Chad wearing a Trump shirt shouted nasty words at her.
CLANG! CLANG! CLANG! International news worthy of hourly reporting on BBC up to the point she was outed as a liar then it quietly went away.

We have this instead
bt.dk/krimi/kvinde-holdt-fanget-i-koebenhavn-fik-sat-ild-til-haaret-og-blev-bundet-til-radiator

Dindus keep woman trapped in apartment, torture her and inject her with unknown substances, shoot cleaning chemicals in her eyes etc.

I hope she has a public apology ready soon

>Been reported in your news outlets?
Probably not but the info was shared on our major reddit-tier website.

Our news love to report bad news from USA, and hesitate to report bad news from Russia, so no surprise here

ria.ru/world/20170105/1485172745.html

Or how about the true story.

>paki drug dealer previously charged with attempted murder for shooting at person in a car and had previously been injured by shotgun pellets in a drugs turf war was shot by police while going for the gun he had in his car following a controlled stop by officers.

It has?
Did they mention the races?

Only noticed it on CM website, and I had to search for "chicago" to find it.

2-3 tabloids in Germany are running it
The serious news outlets don't

None in hungary.

Just watched the main non gov. TV, and they did not even mention it.

Not even suprised

>Пpeдcтaвитeль пoлиции cтapший инcпeктop Эдди Джoнcoн oтмeтил, чтo пpecтyплeниe нe являeтcя пoлитичecки мoтивиpoвaнным, нecмoтpя нa pacиcтcкиe выcкaзывaния и ocкopблeния в aдpec избpaннoгo пpeзидeнтa CШA.

What did Эдди Джoнcoн mean by this?

One of the most visited online news sites is running story obout it.
The best thing is these redpilled comments obout this story. Our nation isn't brainwashed yet.

link please

Heard it on the radio as I was driving about a few hours ago. They didn't say much though. Haven't seen it on the TV

The BBC has run the story and prominently featured the anti-white, anti-trump slurs.

Nothing in Norwegian media newspapers or tv news, if this was 4 whites torturing a special needs black guy it would everywhere guaranteed.

The biggest right-wing blog in the Netherlands called the perpetrators "negroide neger-negerts". This doesn't really translate well into English but it's basically a less charged version of 'negroid nigger-niggers', the latter part in lieu of 'African-Americans', of course.

BBC reported it but was quite derogatory to people saying it was a hate crime. Initially it was only mentioned as "autistic guy gets beaten up" and then they started saying neo nazi alt righters are calling in a hate crime but they're wrong"

Yep, was taken down after a couple of hours. Everything was censored also.
The (((Bonniers))) own Norwegian media too.

I thank god everyday when I'm spared from news out of the cancerous United States

yes, even libtard websites and TV channels reported it

Yep, on all 3 channels that I watched.

>Some autistic white kid getting beat up by some niggers
They cut him so his skull was showing and then used it as an ashtray. They also choked him with rope to say things against his own race. He was tortured.