WE WUZ MOORS N SHIEET

Anyone seen the new vikings episode? why the fuck are the moors portrayed as KANGZ

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors
youtube.com/watch?v=RvxwpFdnFiQ
taneter.org/moor arabia.JPG
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/20/Age_of_Caliphs.png
youtube.com/watch?v=QxC5a4jfk6k
youtube.com/watch?v=9ePPsWQeMXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Muh diversity and shieeeeeet

man this show has been pretty brutal with all the rape and murder you'd think they wouldn't succumb to SJW nonsense.

pathetic. I mean I suppose the prevalence of female warriors was a redflag too but at least there was SOME truth to that al be it in way smaller proportion.

Bet you that the muslims will be portrayed as peacefull and innocent throughout the rest of the season

They were peaceful in Moorish Spain during the golden age you complete ignorant monkey

oh yeah this is the first time they came up in the series and they had this lush village full of wealth and happiness forget that they conquered spain through steel all the same.

>falling for Islamist propaganda
fuck off bongcuck they conquered the place obviously after a few 100 years of raping some normal rule will be established.

Yes Ahmed, and the crusades were unprovoked

kill yourself nigger.

I take that back you've obviously a paki and are aware of the propaganda.

>Moors are not a distinct or self-defined people,[3] and mainstream scholars observed in 1911 that "The term 'Moors' has no real ethnological value."[4] Medieval and early modern Europeans variously applied the name to Arabs, Berber North Africans and Muslim Europeans.[5] The term has also been used in Europe in a broader, somewhat derogatory sense to refer to Muslims in general,[6] especially those of Arab or Berber descent, whether living in Spain or North Africa.[7] During the colonial era, the Portuguese introduced the names "Ceylon Moors" and "Indian Moors" in Sri Lanka, and the Bengali Muslims were also called Moors.[8]
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors

Literally WE WUZ ERRYTHANG

do you have it encoded in your dna to be anti-moors?
I do, if I die fighting moors then it's a good death.

>Dey ain't MOOR-ISH, the real Moors was the so called black man.

fucking niggers.

IBVERIAN AS FVVVVVVVVVARK
youtube.com/watch?v=RvxwpFdnFiQ

because moors are niggers

taneter.org/moor arabia.JPG

Spainards are visigoths/arab/roman/phoenician rape babies.

It took frankish(franks romanaized germanic tribe) visigoths, and other european states grew under visigoth/goth rule to to free spain from islamic rule and the moors

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/20/Age_of_Caliphs.png

fuck off gypsie, look history, Spain killed the moors by itself.

If moors were niggers a lot of Spain would've been black the whole convert or die shit.

Moors is a term used to describe a lot of different peoples at the time but the ones in Spain were most certainly NOT black.

Wasn't Vikings the show that glorified cuckoldry in the first season itself, when he asks that Christian priest to fuck his wife? If you watch this show, consider suicide.

Just because you were conquered by moorniggers doesn't mean Spain was, Spain was never conquered, only some southern territories occupied, half the peninsula was free under Iberian control.

youtube.com/watch?v=QxC5a4jfk6k

Moors is comonly used here to name all the muslims

Death to all of them.

EMOS PASADO!
youtube.com/watch?v=9ePPsWQeMXY

Just to add, in one of the scenes Floki walks into a mosque with all the Muslims praying and stops the other vikings from slaughtering them because they pray with 'such grace'.

I don't remember the writers giving the same prudence to the Christian Monks that get slaughtered every other episode especially during the first two seasons.

Did the writer of star wars take over or some shit?

Are you guys forgetting last season's jew-pill about the Asian slave who got Ragnar hooked on opiates?

I knew it was just a matter of time. All the white women will lust after him and the men will cower before him.

Good to see bougnoules erased from history by /sjw/ america.

And the Muslims keep praying while one of them is decapitated. Not to mention for some fucking reason everything looks brand new in Muslimland as if it was just built yesterday by Tyrone himself.

this episode was 100% worse than the opiate shenanigans. That was just some concubine although it was bullshit at least she got killed off and was a chink.

they wuz indeed

But it was still muh white man's toxic fragile masculinity needs drugs to escape bullshit.

>HoI4
I've been looking to play a grand-strategy game for a while, but the only RTS games i've played are Total War Shogun 2 and a bunch of Civilization games.
Is HoI4 simple enough to get in?
All the videos i've seen of other ones seem complex as fuck.

Still not even close to the look how great Muslims are! episode that was just aired yesterday.

hoi4 is absolute dogshit.

if you're getting into grand strategy games Europa Universalis 4 is a good start.

simple af, but you should get eu4 bro, you'll learn naturally just watch a video and you'll know what to do or Ck2 none are very complex.

then again playing spain is ez mode in eu4 or did you start as navarra or some shit?

In Islam if you die while praying you go to heaven, it's true that they wouldn't run if someone was killed nearby

>In Islam if you die while praying you go to heaven, it's true that they wouldn't run if someone was killed nearby
Let's say that Muslims wouldnt'Flinch when someone they know is decapitated infront of them which I find highly unlikely even if they believe this.

Why the fuck would a character like Floki, who is some Norse gods zealot suddenly be enamoured by Islam whilst he absolutely despises other foreign religion he has discovered.

it's bad writing to pander to Muslim PC cocksucking in Europe.

They will probaly spin this story and make vikings muslims

They should've flinched

Maybe one or two should have ran away, but nonetheless im saying it makes sense why some wouldn't run

Also I haven't watch this show yet so I don't know but maybe floki was as you said enamored, it's their first time seeing Muslims I'm gonna guess

Because vikings are wiggers, makes sense they would like Islam just like niggers.

>Also I haven't watch this show yet so I don't know but maybe floki was as you said enamored, it's their first time seeing Muslims I'm gonna guess

I think if you watched the episode you will agree with me except you don't know Floki's character

Anyway the episode is season 5 episode 16

>yfw WWI was actually a Muslim civil war

Viking Ummah?

Well I'm not getting to that episode anytime soon

Did they kill them though after they finished praying?

"Moor" was a catch all term, which referred to mostly Berber people (white), but also Arabs (white) and Iberians (white) who lived there.
There may have been blacks from Mali there as well, it is conceivable as they did trade and shared a religion after a point.

>inb4 muh no true whiteman
They have light skin color and a Mediterranean facial look. Black hair doesn't make them niggers.

Looking for objective and well researched historical fiction?

Television is not going to be your friend.

They killed the head imam or some shit while they were praying then Floki starts chimping out and tells them to leave, then they just walk out and leave the rest of them alone.

>They have light skin color and a Mediterranean facial look. Black hair doesn't make them niggers.
A fucking gypsy, you can take em I wont ever, they are Africa and Spain will never be African.

>argumentum ad muh feels

Nigger.

I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt with Mali traders or some shit too but all the Moorish men were black even the higher up look at this pic.

Wait he killed the guy who was leading the prayer?

The guy in the front?

Strange, perhaps he thought it would scare them I don't know, would you recommend this show?

No, it's mostly shitty TV drawn out drama nonsense.

I think it's a good show it is based on the story of a man that existed don't google the name of the main character or wiki will pretty much ruin the plot for you.

They changed a lot of things for tv viewing so don't expect it to be entirely historically accurate but they seem to try to some extent.

They actually do have high production value and some fun sieges in there especially in the later seasons. This episode was a one off in terms of PC shilling for me don't' notice it normally.

But yeah some other dude killed the guy that was leading the prayer. Anyway, watch it if you like the setting.

based

I know who Ragnar is I read about him on Wikipedia when I played as one of his sons in CK2 , he dies in a pit of snakes or so the story goes

Ive been meaning to watch it for awhile now, might start soon, as long as PC nonsense isn't saturated everywhere it's fine

That's how I knew how he was going to die two seasons ago I looked him up in CK2 and mouse'd over the redskull.

RARE FLAG

how is Libya to live in? is the war still ongoing?

Kek, I read the describing for the Old God's bookmark, I remember the Duke of Northumbria being turned into a blood eagle and turning all of Britannia Norse, that was a fun campaign

the character of Ragnar is even in CK2 itself if you go back as the sons up the parental line it even said how he dies.

>Kek, I read the describing for the Old God's bookmark, I remember the Duke of Northumbria being turned into a blood eagle and turning all of Britannia Norse, that was a fun campaign
This is literally the plot of season 5-> maybe 6

I really need to create a copypasta for this question

It's fine, war is pretty much over, ISIS remnants and militias in tripoli are the bulk of what's causing problems, life is still okay though

Yeah I know

In the chrlamagne bookmark you can play as his father in uppland(Stockholm) and you can see little baby Ragnar just a couple years old, his little wiki icon is gold too

Is it better now or under Gaddafi?

You've convinced me to watch the show now

whats 10x worse than that is what they did with Floki.
Floki is (was) the character most devoted to the Norse gods. He slaughtered christians with joy and no remorse. He murdered Athelstan because he couldn't reconcile having a christian influence among the vikings. He scolded and became upset with Rollo for even pretending to be baptized. He was even willing to offer himself as a human sacrifice to the Norse gods. But now he refuses to murder muslims?! And Helga is adopting a goddamned muslim refugee!?

Vikings has been "current year'd" hard. Why else would Lagartha be in a lesbian relationship for no reason now?

If it gets fixed and we get a strong leader it will be better

This board seriously overlooks some of Gaddafi policies when he was in charge, but you can't blame them since he hid them from the outside world quite well, it's one of the reasons he stayed in power for 42 years

Kek. I know this serie was a shit but never expected in this level.

fuck i was planning on watching this show with my gf
but since its so cucked to hell with this shit about black moors and not killing muslims etc screw that
show fucking ruined for me

dropped the show
fucking kek, everything sucks now

>Implying there's any reason watching it now that the fag sons have taken over.

Yes but the moors were not black!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are people equating north African Arabs and Berbers with FUKING NIGGERS?!!!

Agreed. What happened to Floki pissed me off the most.

Current year

cuz the niggers WUZ EVERYTHANGZ
and saying otherwise makes us a racist

Kek, no they didn't, without us they would still be a caliphate.

what the fuck is with the star of david bling?

Es para restrasados. Esta todo automatizado, tu solo tienes que producir y producir.

>he doesn't know about the true sons of Israel
topkek newfag
It's a gang of black preachers who yell at people (specifically the white ones) for not accepting them as the true jews.

those nation of islam dudes?

No it's a different group they specifically claim Jews were black people I believe they call themselves the true sons of Judea or some stuff.

The Nation of Islam despises Jews look at some of the shit Malcom X said about Jews.

Because they were, go read a fucking history book.

Where is he?

Did the Vikings not actually fight with the moors who were black?

Sand nigger detected

What are you on about burgerfriend that is exactly what I'm referring to. I think you misread.

“Many Jews have guilt feelings when people talk about ‘exploitation.’ This is because they know that they control 90 percent of the businesses in black communities, from the Atlantic to the Pacific. And they benefit more from black buying power than blacks do from other parts of the white community. So they feel guilty about it.”

>he's right you know

I'm not even arguing that, I was saying the nignogs that claim to be the true jews are a completely different group from the nation of Islam which hates Jews.

i must admit this ep triggered me a lot

>Why the fuck would a character like Floki, who is some Norse gods zealot suddenly be enamoured by Islam whilst he absolutely despises other foreign religion he has discovered.

Especially since he was told they worshiped one god, which Floki purported to hate about the Christians.

>But now he refuses to murder muslims?! And Helga is adopting a goddamned muslim refugee!?

He was complaining on the cruise down that he was "lost" and trying to find a purpose. They'll probably make him suddenly sympathetic to the Muslims and their "one god" as part of a pro-Islamic stance.

What did France do?
Fuck off faggot.

>Myth of the Andalusian Paradise

These niggers are mocking my ancestry.

They did, some stories claim Bjorne Ironsides made it all the way to Alexandria raiding the africancoast along the way

These guys aren't just being stormfags

>southern Spain
>800's

Yes there would be black and Arab moors in Spain, although not that many

It's not like they got special treatment they still raped and enslaved all he women and killed the imam like hey did to the Christians in season one

Stop with mock outrage your as bad as sjw's

They still kill the imam and rape/enslave the women

Which is actually worse than what they did in season one where they killed the priest took the gold and just raped like 2 women until stronk woman lagertha stopped the rape

So given how the show has been I don't think they gave them any special treatment

These are moroccan people

These are Tunisian

these are Algerian

Islam had a massive a brutal African slave trade

There would have been blacks in moorish Spain however not as many as this episode would imply

Ummayad people shouldn't look very different. Do you think they are niggers?