Senate Hearing on Russian Hacking

Senate hearing on Russian hacking is currently taking place.

GET IN HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=0ExoqH9Km70

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2djSZZ4DUsU
nordvpn.com/
newslogue.com/debate/256/CaitlinJohnstone
youtu.be/eEmkP7z6LaE
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-05/live-feed-intelligence-community-testifies-russian-hacking-allegations
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pls bump

Bumpity.

For a while I didn't think there was going to be a thread.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>leaf

You can't fool me!

I'll just my seat before this fucking post floods with replies

lol at that image

funniest shit i seen all day

They just asked for this. Proposing to move United States Cyber Command from a sub-unified command to a full Unified Combatant Command.

Also Dir. Clapper was the one caught spying on Congress.

you will "just" your seat?

do you mean you will fuck up simple spelling in a tiny sentence where all you had to do was spell routine words, but you couldn't manage that?

is that what you mean?

Have they shown any proof that it was Russia that hacked Podesta's emails? Or is it just the agencies saying it totally happened without showing us any proof?

>Or is it just the agencies saying it totally happened without showing us any proof?
100% this

I'll just my seat
You'll shit in street

That's what I figured but I wasn't sure.

This is fucking disgustingly stupid and manipulative of them. These cocks suckers now give a fuck about hacking? we have been getting billions of dollars hacked from the U.s government for years. NOW THEY GIVE A FUCK? WHEN IT'S TIME TO PUNISH RUSSIA? Russia saved us. Thank them John McCain. God I hated voting for the shitty republican party.

kinda funny, gotta give you credit for that one

but you should note im an american using a proxy

>God I hated voting for the shitty republican party

Fuck off.

They haven't actually directly said that happened. They're letting the media and the public believe they are talking about Podesta's emails in order to mislead, but their statements about Russian intrusions are just vague statements.

>using a proxy to hide the greatest flag in the world

They said they will bring proofs next week.
>pic related

hacking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'll believe it when i see it.
The shit part of this is my mother is old and doesn't understand technology so when the news says the russians hacked the election she literally thinks they sat in Russia and used the internet to change people's votes from Clinton to Trump.

>City people
>not retarded
pick one

Really so you gladly supported cucking mit Romney and john McCain? are you that pathetically entrapped in identity politics you fucking moron. Do you have any idea how hard they tried to cock block trump? They're not on our side dumb shit. They're just as curropt as the DNC only they happen to have a better way of running things.

Is this a Reichstag fire type moment where they are going to try to claim the elections as fraudulent because of a (imaginary) Russian plot?

Coup attempt imminent?

corrupt**

Is McCain the biggest cuckservative in the senate?

>in your view is there anything assage said that is credible
>not in my view
THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN HAVING THIS MEETING IF RUSSIA DIDNT PUT OUT ANYTHING CREDIBLE YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKERS

pretty much. Let's burn it down.

Seriously though.
How is McCain even a republican?

How the fuck are the most powerful and prominent republicans the most cucked. I don't get it. Him and Paul Ryan can share a noose.

stream down

cnn here:

McCain, Romney, and Graham are Rinos not Republicans

>Assange put out info that was so true it put lives in danger
>is he credible?

>no
>no
>no

Bump get in here and lets see what happens and discuss nigfers.

How is he republican? he embodies the insider Republican party friend. He is typical of the cuckservative assholes we find the house and senate.

These fucks on the hill are a bunch of lying assholes.

Fuck hillary and and fuck liberals.

Serious crimes were committed by OUR citizens, but never mind that shit.
McCain is fucked in his head. I Can't stand that bag of shit.

I'm fucking dying inside listening to the bastards. Trump was right, McCain is no hero of anything except sucking his own dick

KEK WILLS IT

-t russian hacker

Swamps too deep. We gotta pave over it.

Here, femanon.

nordvpn.com/

huge list of countries to use as your ip address. also, if you buy a Sup Forums pass you can bypass the banned thing that comes with using most proxies (because idiots have used your proxy service before)

>a fucking leafs
>not retarded
pick one

McCain looks like he stores Jewish foreskins in his cheeks.

Praise Kek.

This fucking meeting is giving me a brain tumor of anger.

bump

bunch of old fucks think they understand the outcome of the election was the result of dank memes

>These fucks on the hill are a bunch of lying assholes.
WHAT DID KEK MEAN BY THIS???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!????!!!

these are obamas lap dogs

>the private sector needs to step up and help protect cyber security
>the governments one fucking job is to protect national welfare
I'm out, this meeting is a bunch of autistic children sucking each other off
Hope that back problem of that one guy is the least of his problems

Kek says that if the ceiling were to fall right now on top of these decrepit old guys, nothing of value would be lost for USA, or mankind.

this sounds like a coup attempt

>implying this isn't the first domino in the inevitable JFK-ing of Trump

"You’re being asked to pull off some really high-level Orwellian doublethink now, America. You are now supposed to simultaneously believe that the intelligence community is a malicious but powerful shadow government that exacts revenge upon anyone who crosses them, and that Trump is a big bad meanie for disliking them. Good luck pulling that one off.

Again, these are the same people that lied to congress and to the American people about NSA surveillance in 2013 and lied about weapons of mass destruction to support the evil and unforgivable Iraq invasion in 2003. These are the people everyone is supposed to unthinkingly obey, no longer because they’re purportedly reliable, but because they’ll hurt anyone who doesn’t."

newslogue.com/debate/256/CaitlinJohnstone

Dir. Clapper was caught spying on congress

Yeah, I'm hoping term limits becomes a thing so there'd be a massive culling of these out of touch fuckers, although I'd be sad to see based rato go

When will they mention Uranium One?

Explain like I'm ¡Jeb!

What does this mean!?

never

US can't retaliate because an attack would use another nations infrastructure due to international law.

the slav and steady wins the hacking

Stream was taken down... New link?

youtu.be/eEmkP7z6LaE

ARE THEY SERIOUSLY TALKING SHIT ON TRUMP.

I wouldn't go so far yet, they did say that they don't believe the russians directly affected the votes and therefore didn't really change the outcome of the election.

Cheers

MAYRK MY WORD

god dammit

FOX NEWS SHUT IT DOWN

Leave Julian Assange alone.

Trump curse when on this hag?

>smug jew on the left
>twist face 50 yo millenial in the back
>these people are running my government

What would be the results of JFK-ing Trump? I don't feel that Republicans or any surviving Trump family would just take such a thing. I can't see it ending in anything other than the thing they supposedly fear, a Civil War with a probably large foreign influence.

>I'm not entirely confident about these products I'm generating for the outcome

>what's the recruitment and benefit process we need to retain?

lol

Anyone else want to punch this boomer talking about the "futures workforce" the fuck out?

>City people all voted for Hillary.

Honestly? There would be civil unrest by whites maybe on the magnitude of BLM protests. They would be shut the fuck down by police and things would go back to normal.

No revolution can happen unless our comfortable lives are threatened

>the chairman just mentioned
>ehm
>we don't have a strategy

This guy gets it..

This desu. We are too stupid and too pussy to do anything.

It's bullshit, a complete blameshift. Literally nothing except making Russia a scapegoat because the Dem's candidate and Obama lost votes. How embarrassing but still a blameshift and bullshit.

who made all these demeaning and dismissive statements about our intelligence community?!?

Also Live stream on Zerohedge

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-05/live-feed-intelligence-community-testifies-russian-hacking-allegations

>Hurr, people need to trust us to tell them what to think about Russian hackers.

>They would be shut the fuck down by police and things would go back to normal.
But the Police love Trump. How do you know they won't just join in or only make a token resistance. And rioting whites don't target shops in their own communities for looting. They go straight for the government with rope.

And

>Waaaaaaa! why don't people believe us!

>can you comment on comparing mean words about the intelligence community to weapons of mass destruction in the iraq war
wat

In short - why should we believe them now?

Wow the dick sucking from Blumenthal

yeah but he doesn't need to be so bad at saying it

Me, pretty much. Not Russia that's for sure.

Quit it with your foreign intervention. Jeez.

here you go, friend

Sen. Cotton is going in hard. Is Sen. Cotton /ourguy/?

Wow, caught out - time for Clapper to squirm.

>uhhhhh
>i'd have to research uh, the uh
>exact cronology of when uhhhhh
>john podesta's emails were compromised
>uhhhhhhhh

(You)

>the hottie in the back can't help but make sex faces at the senator