Why is German media not reporting on the white guy being tortured by nigs?

Why is German media not reporting on the white guy being tortured by nigs?

Other urls found in this thread:

zeit.de/politik/ausland/2017-01/polen-elk-rassismus-antiislamismus-unruhen-pis
welt.de/vermischtes/article160887940/Festnahmen-nach-Behinderten-Misshandlung-live-auf-Facebook.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Against the leftist narrative.
They even blamed, that Polish guy that was stabbed to death by kebabs, on "neglected racism" in Poland.
zeit.de/politik/ausland/2017-01/polen-elk-rassismus-antiislamismus-unruhen-pis

I swear some European countries are like dictatorships when it comes to their media.

Nafris

It goes against the narrative that white people are universally evil while "PoC" are literally angels that are physically incapable of doing anything wrong or bad.

Why would they? What does it have to do with germany?

deutsche welle reported it

two hours ago
zeit online posted pic rel

it's literally on the frontpage of BILD

In Italy also, media silence.

omg you fucking nazi how dare you

They should have used the original.

Becouse no one care about burger eaters here.

Guy on the right's pretty hot.

I love how they use that picture as if they stopped. They didn't. They were just slowing down after sprinting at her. Then they proceeded to pick her up and physically remove her.

>implying it wasn't her QWEEN powers

>By contrast, the officers have the transitory, temporary, protection of their equipment that will be removed at the end of their shift. They are rocked back on their heels, knocked off balance, and appear about to fall over backward, just from the power of her.

Sometimes they do, but they hide them from the first page.
Let's call up this article so it gets bumped on the most-read list:
welt.de/vermischtes/article160887940/Festnahmen-nach-Behinderten-Misshandlung-live-auf-Facebook.html

Same reason "news" channels like TYT won't cover it, because it goes against the narrative they want to push.

Japanese media don't report this at all.
But I found BBC reported this in Japanese.
Aren't they completely liberal yet?

do you really have to ask? come on now

Why would it matter if they reported it there? The truck incident was already forgotten about, and nobody did shit to protest about it.

Germans are certified cucks.

>Germans are certified cucks.
BECAUSE stuff like that does not get reported.

I honestly can't tell if these people are either delusional, or retarded.

This I just don't get. Why should this be racist?

American media is barely covering it, why would germans cover something that goes against their narrative?

Why did you post such an excruciatingly faggy picture?

From my perspective, it seems that the vast majority of blacks are dumb animals, but that there's a 'ruling' class of incredibly soft, academic pencil pusher, maxist, xirsexual blacks that would last 5 minutes in an all black neighbourhood. Is this accurate?

I also feel like those dudes would be useless in war, i mean they probably run slow as shit

Goddamn just look at those gorillas

Torture is part of their culture and we respect that.
>NigCircumcision.webm

Cause they dindu nuffin. They was out in the streets spreadin the word of muhammad (pbuh),when dey was assaulted by evil whitey

>cop uses pummel
>monkey runs away shouting das racis