Happening Now: Senate Russian Hacks Hearing

Turn on Fox News, CSPAN or find a stream.

It looks more like a firing squad so far, McCain is shilling hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?420936-1/federal-officials-testify-russias-role-electionyear-hacking&live#
youtube.com/watch?v=0LZnOorfS_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=2djSZZ4DUsU
youtube.com/watch?v=-l8ERwlYULo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sage

Looks like he is trying to start another war

link op pls

John McCain is a faggot

Hacked the link for you

c-span.org/video/?420936-1/federal-officials-testify-russias-role-electionyear-hacking&live#

Thanks le hacker man

>hacked the link

Holy shit my sides

The Neocons are like a wounded animal, they are trying everything in their bag of tricks to keep the narrative going.

Thanks user!

just a reminder that if you're against this or feel people are "shilling", you're a fucking traitor

Russian hackers have a side of humor.

Well I'm against people calling Baltic 'Boltic'

thanks hackerman

>John McCain
>captured
>faggot

So far they're not saying it was actually Russia; just that cyber security is important.

Even Hannity showed the DNC hack wasn't the Russians.
Obviously this is the final attempt to delegitimize Trump's presidency.

reply to this post or I hack your mommy in her sleep tonight

How dare anyone question those "CIA PATRIOTS"?
>>Proof?
>>Trust us, we're PATRIOTS

Why does McCain look like he has a dickhead behind his left cheek?

"The patriots"
Roll MGS intro

He's storing nuts for winter.

Haha, thank you Rossiya. When we create the RussoAmerican Federation, I will buy you some quality smoked fish.

>all of them agreeing that Assange can't be trusted and is an illegitimate source

drain the swamp

They all seem to have light-hearted attitude, not hostile. WW3 averted?

FAKE NEWS

It's one of those dicks he received in Hanoi and they forgot to remove.

Dear KEK
Please accept my humble prayer
Take McCain away from this Earth
Praise KEK 2017

Only Vladimir Putin himself could have executed this!
t. CIA

Oh shit Russian super hackers are going to hack the European election too.

Gay as hell. The man isn't even in power yet, and there is a "coup of misinformation" afoot already. They would never be so afraid of him unless they knew he really is going to realign DC...and properly so.

And take Lindsay Graham with him!

I csn't believe they pulled the "fake news" narrative. It just shows how the media outlets are under the thumb of the CIA.

They're legitimately angling for war or something, aren't they?

>McCain immediately casting baseless aspersions on Assange and Wikileaks

They have hacked the "migrants", there seems to be nothing that these Super-hackers can't do.

Pls no, don't hack my mom Russiafriend, I voted Trump just like you told me to!

>what is a New York accent

Did someone say "Fake news"?

>keep the narrative going
>narrative
can someone explain this meme to me?

>FBI warns DNC that they were hacked almost a year ago
>DNC ignores it
>Guccifer2.0 posts his "Romanian" blog using Russian grammar and emoji, blatantly does not speak Romanian
>Guccifer2.0 has some kind of administrative access to DNCleaks in addition to the information posted on the blog
>Russian metadata including Russian historical references and Russian-language metadata are found in some of the documents
>multiple security firms hired by the DNC and multiple independent security firms analyze the intrusion and its strong links to Russian intelligence services
>DNC realizes they might have been hacked, hires independent security firms to analyze it
>those security firms and other security firms not hired by the DNC find evidence, such as the French IP addresses linked to Russian-registered businesses which are probably linked to Russian Intelligence
>the level of organization is way beyond that of any sole actor
>this all happens in June before Trump or anyone who voted for Trump cared about any kind of Russian connection
>six months later, Trump's tiny dick causes him to lash out at people for suggesting that he barely won the election or that the KGB would try to conduct espionage in America
>the attention-seeking Julian Assange seeks attention and inserts himself into the news, repeatedly claiming his anonymous source was not "a state", as if the KGB would send notarized documents to him personally signed by Vladimir Vladimirovich
>somehow this is all "a narrative", as if it's a novel that you can analyze and interpret, with Trump shills even doubting that anything was hacked at all because they also have tiny cuckold penises

this is the best post, by the best poster

this is the second best post, by the best poster

Russian hackers.

RUSSIAN HACKERS. RUSSIAN HACKERS. RUSSIAN HACKERS. RUSSIAN HACKERS. RUSSIAN HACKERS. RUSSIAN HACKERS. RUSSIAN HACKERS.

>Even Hannity showed the DNC hack wasn't the Russians.
>Even Hannity
Hannity would probably offer to be waterboarded and then puss out of being waterboarded in exchange for proof that it wasn't the Russians considering he's literally a shill for Trump who advised his campaign and openly supported him the entire time

>showed the DNC hack wasn't the Russians
No, he didn't

POO in LOO by 2023

here we they are attacking Trump

>blaming Trump for the "American people losing confidence in the intelligence community"

pfft AHAHAHHAHA no, they did themselves

McCain is a fucking loser fighter pilot, and loser Senator.

Rip in piss CIA guys

What are the chances that this will be a fair hearing?

Thanks for leaking this hackerman

Honestly every single member of your government needs to be shot

>t. niggers and wymin in his cabinet because of current years

Rogers seems like a cool guy.
Clapper is a cold war era derelict retard.

>accuse your opponent of the evils that you commit

pls gibs wikileaks link ?

youtube.com/watch?v=0LZnOorfS_Q

Why didn't these guys stop the hackers?

Keep on calling people names, that worked really well for you in the elections, didn't it?

l337 Russian Hackers are so awesome now we need an organized religion to worship their divine powers.

this shurely has to be bait.

So Iraq was an honest mistake? Interesting.

>3.50 has been deposited into your account. CTR thanks you, comrade!

they can hack low IQ brains and make them perform sex acts

Based Tom Cotton

Every single member of mine needs to be shot as well

This desu

FUCK you/

Anyone who wants to go to war

FUCKING DIE

So what they are saying is that Putin even hacked the black dick?

>liberals pre november
>IMPOSSIBLE TO HACK THE BALLOT COMPUTERS, PARANOID RIGHT WINGERS! YOU ARE JUST LOSING!
>Liberals after November
>OMG RUSSIANS HACKED THE DNC RNC ALL OF THE NATIONAL COMMITTEES AND THE ELECTION AS WELL!
>BUT HILLARY WON THE MAJORITY VOTE TRUMP NEEDS TO BE IMPEACHED!

What the fuck, why can't they just accept that they lost and that America is going to be great again?

What's mind bloving - this isn't a meme but actual news from mainstream European media from December.
They most certainly would blame Russia for the whole migrant crisis if it was not the EU leaders who openly invited raperefugees.

Our brainless Prime Minister offered his house for ref's, then of course withdrawed because he's a bullshit artist. The covernment ministers are on migrant business.
Money from people to politicians. Who cares about robbery, assults, rape and death of low life whites.

Is Fake News a new codeword for actual news?

I thought finland was quasi-based when it came to resisting libshit policies?

Trump is going to fuck these guys up. I can't wait he never forgets and always get his revenge.

So now they are saying that Russia was a major shill for Trump.... but by that logic Canada was a big shill for Hillary and fucked with the election just as much.

yes, news is supposed to balance reality by telling the opposite of the reality is how you achieve fair and balanced news

can anyone hack me a link for youtube? c-span stream doesn't load here for some reason.

Don't forget aussie door to door campaigners

Yeah, and Mexico. I'm not shitting on those countries, but lots of other nations had a say in this election.

wtf I love russian hackers now!?

If you are having trouble understanding Clapper, this should help, user:

youtube.com/watch?v=2djSZZ4DUsU

>youtube
putin approved livestream
youtube.com/watch?v=-l8ERwlYULo

>1481720341460.jpg
Fake meme

>It looks more like a firing squad so far,
Russkie/pol/ knows what firing squad looks like.

>McCain is shilling hard.
PutinTrolls never have the right to knock an American war hero.

>People died for the CIA so we must be telling the Truth

I literally only ever seen US organisations using this mentality

>Leftfags now shilling for McCain even though they smeared the fuck out of him in 2008.

It's 2017 Desu. Go fuck yourself sideways.

i just joined in
Did they give any proof? Did they even explain what they mean by "hacking the elections"?

Does any of these old men even know how to use a computer?
Walking dinosaurs making political decisions based on simplified information which they much likely don't understand.

>people died fighting for Nazi Germany
>people died fighting for ISIS
>people died fighting for the Viet Cong
>people died fighting for North Korea
>people died fighting for Imperial Japan
>people died crashing planes into the WTC
>people died fighting for the Taliban and Al-Qaeda
>people died fighting for Saddam Hussein
>people died fighting for Boko Haram

Yes, the willingness of people to fight and die for a cause always makes it legitimate, except for when we say they're bad people.

anyone have a high def stream that shows what the glasses are magnifying?

bumping this post

any broofs yet or are they all just regurgitating TRUST MUH AGENCIES

They don't even seem to care about evidence, all they're talking about now is what a proper retaliation would be.

Have they addressed the fact that Seth Rich was last seen alive less than a mile away from some shitty art space owned by James Alefantis?

Has CNN allowed us to click this hacked link?

I was just thinking the same thing listening to them. The whole discussion is them dancing around the core questions because they have no understanding of the topic and fear of appearing ignorant.
And then end each "discussion" by complimenting each others informedness and observations.

>Senator Lindsey Graham

I hate this faggot so much

So they are still going to eat up everything the people that lied to them about muh weapunz of mazz destrukshen are saying.

Guess you ruskis are going to get sadam'd soon.

>These are the people running the world

>Clapper says "espionage means passive information collection" to him

Since when?

Yes, keep it up, your current year meme has worked great for the past two years, and has not been mocked at all, and does not make you look like a retarded minkey AT ALL, genius!

drop graham's ass in north korea, let him start his own war

i don't think their frontal lobes can actually handle what's going on

>continuous backpatting
>repeated godblessamericaandherbraveservicemenandwomen
>"obama threw a pebble, im ready to throw a rock"
>lots of talk about 'adversaries', 'enemies' etc.
>"poot'ns up to no good"

Sounds like they're doing a traditional ramp up for war
BUT
they've run out of time!