This seems like a blatant lie from Trump. Tell me what you guys think

This seems like a blatant lie from Trump. Tell me what you guys think.

He claims "The dishonest media likes saying that I am in Agreement with Julian Assange - wrong. I simply state what he states" in twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/816999062562107392?lang=en

He's referring to this tweet which says "Julian Assange said "a 14 year old could have hacked Podesta" - why was DNC so careless?" twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/816620855958601730?lang=en

Also this tweet which says "Julian Assange on U.S. media coverage: “It’s very dishonest.” #Hannity " More dishonest than anyone knows"

He's now claiming that he never agreed with Assange but it's clear from those two tweets that he agreed with Assange. He stated that Assange said a 14yo could have hacked Podesta and with that information Trump asked why the DNC was so careless. He also stated that Assange said the media coverage is very dishonest and then Trump agreed with Assange and said it's more dishonest than anyone knows.

I mean you guys can see this right? What he's saying just isn't true.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/816632793862176769?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump stated what Assange stated

What's the problem again?

>Also this tweet which says "Julian Assange on U.S. media coverage: “It’s very dishonest.” #Hannity " More dishonest than anyone knows"
Forgot to add a link to this one: twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/816632793862176769?lang=en

He didn't just state what he said. Trump agreed with Assange and Trump is claiming he is not in agreement with what Assange said.

You're making a post with the premise that Trump is wrong and the MSM is honest?

to agree with someone != to be in agreement with someone

you can't read, you're stupid.
he steered away from the word because there's obviously more people as stupid as you out there.

shocking, isn't it?

there's nothing shocking about denseness, it's everywhere we see. it's always disappointing, but rarely shocking.

wtf guess i will believe 98% drumpf losing chance from now on

Nah, read his 2nd tweet. He was referring to media lying about how he isn't a fan of "intelligence".

OP is autistic.

Give me a break. Maybe it's because English is your second language or something but you're being silly.
Why does it take you so long to say a lot of nothing?

This is what I felt like was going to happen. You guys just put on your meme blinders whenever something negative is pointed out about Trump to avoid discussing it.

The first tweet says "wrong" about the claim he's in agreement with Assange.

If you need wikileaks or Trump to tell you the media is dishonest to believe it, then you're a simpleton.

Not really, you shills have been out in force pretty hard as reddit has collapsed so spectacularly. That being said, this idea that the media is honest is laughable. Not a single political activist- oh, sorry, I meant "(((journalist)))" implicated in the DNC leaks have had any repercussions. Except maybe the cunt Donna Brazil who acquired debate questions before hand from CNN and gave them to the Clinton camp.

The MSM IS dishonest. Look at how they're covering 4 niggers kidnapping and torturing a mentally handicapped white guy now.

The media can be dishonest generally but right about this one thing. You're literally making the argument that the media can never be right.

Where is he in Agreement with Assange?

(in case you didn't notice the capitalised Agreement)

He agrees that a 14 year old could have hacked Podesta and he agrees that U.S. media coverage is very dishonest. I'm not saying those two things aren't true, I believe them as well, I'm just saying that his claim that he is not in agreement with Assange is a lie.

He stated what Assange stated.

What is he in Agreement with Assange on?

okay you're just trolling now. I'm sorry that your god isn't infallible.

>btfo so hard he calls dissenting opinion as troll

for this entire thread all you've done is ask your question repeatedly and repeatedly get a response. you never once told me what was inadequate about my response to further the discussion, instead you just repeated your question. this tells me you are not interested in actually having a discussion and are simply employing cheap tricks to avoid having to face the possibility that you may be wrong. I've told you what I believe in as many ways as you've asked me to. All you've done is play the role of a broken record hired to uphold Trump's reputation around here.

I should also add that the one time you tried to give me feedback I replied to you and showed you how you were wrong. from that you didn't even acknowledged it and you just repeated your question

I'm talking about:

Once again, you are making a big deal out of a nothingburger. I get that "my god" BTFO'd your queen you start picking apart every single letter of his tweet like the gospel because you try so hard to attempt to stump him.

Trump stated what Assange stated when he said media is dishonest.

Trump exaggerated by saying MSM are more dishonest than what Assange defines as dishonest.

This means he is NOT in Agreement with Assange.

(see I can be autistic too)

>Trump stated what Assange stated when he said media is dishonest.
>Trump exaggerated by saying MSM are more dishonest than what Assange defines as dishonest.
>This means he is NOT in Agreement with Assange.
so this is the true power of a trump apologist... wow
get your head out of your ass for a second will you?

they fundamentally agree

>fundamentally agree

Trump DID NOT mention the word fundamental

Why are you lying user?

Why are you such a Trump hater?

Assange said a lot of things, I think he's trying to say he doesn't agree with everything he says.

I understand that you're trying to demonstrate how silly I am by attempting to do an analogous thing to me, but it's not analogous at all.

The media claimed that Assange and Trump are in agreement. Then Trump said they are not in agreement.
I just said that Trump and Assange fundamentally agree. I am not Claiming that Trump mentioned the world fundamental like you just said.

The thing that keeps me from being in agreement with this interpretation is that Trump said "I simply state what he says, it is for he people to make up their own minds...". So this means that Trump thinks (rightly so I believe) the media is referring to the tweets he made about Assange and not about anything else Assange said. Trump may very well disagree with other stuff on this topic that Assange says, but that wording seems clear to me that he's claiming he's not in agreement with the Assange quotes that he posted.

He is not a big fan of "Intelligence" he is the biggest.

>So this means that Trump thinks (rightly so I believe) the media is referring to the tweets he made about Assange and not about anything else Assange said
if I am wrong about this and the media is actually claiming that Trump is in total agreement with everything Assange said and not just those tweets then I would say that the media is wrong. However, that doesn't change the fact that Trump seems to think they're only talking about the tweets. So if the media is just talking about the tweets then trump is wrong, but if the media is talking about more than just the tweets then Trump would be right if he didn't make it only about the tweets which he's wrong about (and also the media is wrong in this scenario). This could be a case of Trump shooting himself in the foot.

See, millennials like OP take everything literally these days, this is how we get to a point where everything someone says is racist, sexist etc. and even old people have to tiptoe about things they say.

Turn back the clock a few decades and you'd hear people making exaggerated statements but everyone at the time weren't as autistic and they understood clearly what the speaker was implying.

Talk about autism OP.

Oh so now you're going to lie about how Trump fundamentally agrees with Assange. How do you know he fundamentally agrees when he never attributed an adverb/adjective to the word "agree"?

>Oh so now you're going to lie about how Trump fundamentally agrees with Assange. How do you know he fundamentally agrees when he never attributed an adverb/adjective to the word "agree"?
you're being slimy to prove a point right now. I added fundamentally into my post to show that what you called a disagreement was not really a disagreement. They both agree the media is dishonest but just at varying levels of dishonest, I consider that something they fundamentally on. Fundamentally doesn't mean what you think it means. It means that they still agree despite those different levels of agreement.

different levels of agreement =/= completely agree

media claimed they are in agreement. fundamentally agreeing with someone is being in agreement with them.

>fundamentally agreeing with someone is being in agreement with them

But where is Trump in fundamental agreement with Assange.

Trump thinks Assange is downplaying the dishonesty of media.

Which means Trump is NOT in agreement with Assange.

C'mon OP, you can piece the puzzle together. You're very close.

the right side of history