What does Sup Forums think of japanase people, culture, race, technologies, anime, etc?

What does Sup Forums think of japanase people, culture, race, technologies, anime, etc?

A poor man's Chinaman.

Superior culture that's been folded over 10,000 times.

>200% debt /GDP
Nips got fucked by the banks.
Insane rent in the major cities.
Overworked.
Cucked by anime culture.
Natality crashing.

It's great but overrated.

How's Vancouver, dingdong?

The predecessor to Grey Aliens desu senpai.
>Both sre small in height
>Both have a complex language and writing system
>Both have advance technology
>both have a tendency of crashing their vehicles

Based culture....dunno why they chose to attack us in WW2 but it sucked for all of us....love manga, otaku, anime, motorcycles, samurai....alot of good things come from Nippon

>World renowned anime, video games, cinema, and music
>People known to be one of the most intelligent and gentle
>Synonymous with high quality engineering and technology
>more Nobel Prize winners than ching chongs despite a much lower population.
Chinks are nigger tier compared to the Japanese

>dunno why they chose to attack us in WW2 but it sucked for all of us

US embargoes killing their economy. Blame the sons of israel.

They were planning to invade all of Asia, which would spark a response either way.

who is middle left?

small men big work

I don't know anyone even including muslims who don't respect japs

The final stage of evolution.
Literally ubermensch society.

China just had a particularly bad 20th-century and the Qing was riddled with problems. They failed to effectively modernize as the Japanese did because of the bureaucratic incompetency of the Manchus and the disability of the last century not to mention the lack of linguistic and cultural hegemony that Japan enjoys.

The Japanese have historically been inbred island pirates making degenerate fetish cartoons for centuries (see early ukiyo-e prints), while China was the technology and cultural powerhouse of the East.

>Toyotomi Hideyoshi

>Controversially, Hideyoshi ordered the execution of Hidetsugu's entire family, including children, wives and mistresses, at Sanjogawara. The harshness and brutality of executing 39 women and children shocked Japanese society and alienated many daimyōs from Toyotomi rule.

>Combined with the fact that Hidetsugu was the last adult member of the Toyotomi clan besides Hideyoshi himself, the whole incident is often seen to be one of the key causes of the Toyotomi downfall.

>In a particularly tragic case, Hideyoshi refused to spare the life of Mogami Yoshiaki's 15-year-old daughter, who had only just arrived in Kyoto to become Hidestugu's concubine and had not yet even met her husband-to-be.

>Her death caused the powerful Mogami clan to zealously support Tokugawa Ieyasu in the Battle of Sekigahara against Toyotomi loyalist forces, five years later.

they was great but now just american bitch

>great music, literature, art; absolutely top-tier cinema
>don't care for the language
>beautiful architecture & railways
>oh no where did our population go
>toxic (literally, lol) city culture
>yeah sure anime is cute sometimes

... And Japan is responsible for the modernization of Sind, to again beat America at world (trade) war.

Indigenous to Honshu, Ainu people where white (Russians) and they where genocided by japs.

Japanese are the whites of Asia. Chinks only come in second by a huge margin at the racial ladder but only in account of the dog eating thing. It goes without saying that the skin color gets darker as we go down below the hierarchy

I always wondered if any of the japs on Sup Forums were actual japs or just some nipponfag that uses a proxy or vpn so people think he's japanese. I'm asking because most japs on Sup Forums seem to speak english pretty well which isn't exactly common in the far away land of "Nankingneverhappened".

They should go full 大日本帝国 again and repopulate the planet with superior nihonjin.

they're fine

Honorary whites

Kek

Honoraru

A proud people that let hubris destroy themselves.

Natsume Soseki writes pretty good books t b h f a m a l a m

Koreans and Northern Han are paler than Japanese, though, and it's a stereotype among both groups that the Japanese are dark. This has some merit when you look at those face composites of different ethnicities.

>writes
Last time I checked it was 2017.

Well actually you are correct. Koreans do come in after the Japanese. Hans are just steppeniggers. They exist so roaches could go

>we wuz archers and shiieeet

Maybe that's why Hitler allied with them lol

Farting contests

English is taught in their schools as required classes IIRC

Oda Nobunaga did nothing wrong

I wish I could find a QT racist hating niggers conservative woman, if only.

>World renowned music
>great music
What the fuck?

These faces go: Chinese, Korean, Japanese.

Hans can basically be equated to Chinese culturally, linguistically, and through tracing Y-DNA.

Kek, nice try New China

I'm in Japan on vacation.

I was born and raised here though so sometimes I screw up a little English to sound like I'm Japanese.

At times I claim to be an English teacher.

I only shitpost. Either here or back in the US.

Objectively Superior

Japan is a beautiful country with a long-lasting, rich culture and strong traditions desu.

Japanese are the whitest chinks next to Taiwanese

t. chinks

japanese are honorary asians, chinese are slave race

They should just change the Canadian flag to the chinese flag already.

Don't you have a 20 hour shift of smog huffing to get to?

>china
>Japan

I'd take a Nintendo over a HuaxieXe game system any day.

But I never said anything bad about Japan, dumb burger. How pathetic are you to get offended for other countries that aren't even your own race when no offense was even implied in the first place?

Pure Garbage. 2 bombs weren't enough

Chinese are the real enemy of the white man. you chinks like picking on our crazy little nip friend.

>you chinks
But I'm a Japanese-Canadian

>picking on
It's called banter desu.

There are almost zero japanese immigrants into NA.
They didn't turn their country into a death trap.

I love everything about Japan. It's definitely in my top 5 favourite countries in the world.

I certainly hope they've observed the mistake the West has made and avoid them.

I hope their beautiful, clean, organised homogeneous society never gets destroyed by cultural Marxism. The Jews are already trying to push the "Japanese people are not reproducing, they need more immigrants" narrative. Fuck all that, Japan needs to stay Japanese.

And Leftists constantly try to shame Japan for being xenophobic... GOOD FOR THEM! If Europe was xenophobic, we wouldn't be in this mess.

>almost zero
64,835 in leafland, 1,304,286 in burgerland, and around 20K in tacoland desu. There's a lot more in South America too.

My father fell for the yellow fever meme so here I am.

t. Chink in Blattland

Japanese are a good people. They work hard, have strong red pilled traditions and put Japan 1st. They are a much needed ally and their food is amazing

>both have a tendency of crashing their vehicles
my fucking sides

Japans first relevant outside contact begins when spic spanish and portuguese empires bother to trade with them
>After being cucked by arquebuses and the one true religion, some petty warlord decides to remain hidden in his little island
>japan sees itself secluded for even more centuries, doomed to be ruled by its own particularly retarded branch of feudalism
>Anglos eventually decide that they'll have none of it, and open the island to trade via battleships. As usual, the butthurt ""god"" ""emperor"" can't do shit
>The island procedes to turn into a geopolitical pawn for foreign western powers, a situation that will remain the de facto state for nips well into our days
>Japan is industrialized, according to british, german and american designs, an event future nips will boast about as if it were their achievemnt
>WWII comes around, the petty island of course tries its luck by allying itself to better foreign powers
>Proceeds to build an ""empire"" that wouldn't last a decade, and that would only distinguish itself for the numerous acts off barbarism that only a mean, jelous little race such as the nips are capable of
>Of course, their petty power fantasy doesn't last much and is thorougly done when the burgers finally decide to atomically buttblast them back into their place
>Two weren't enough
>The burgers resolve in turning the island into a yakuza-corporate ruled nation whose function consists of serving as a military base for the americans, in case the much more relevant china decides to start fucking shit up in the pacific.
>The nips themselves have at this point bred themselves beyond the sustaining capabilities of their petty island like any true third world country, become drunk with nationalism, conveniently ignoring that every single one of their ""achievements"" are because of foreign design
>At the same time, their populaton is amongst the most autistic, sociopathic and sad societies in the world, always hungry for foreign uplifting