Took a class called critical thinking

took a class called critical thinking

>muslim girl makes sure everyone knows she doesnt believe in evolution
>every fucking class would bitch about how that all not scientists believed in evolution

why do they do this

Muslims are a dog shit people.

Their MO is to play the victims tirelessly, until such time as they are the ones in power, and everyone else is the victim.

women are not people. women are means of production of people, of men.

they're not but walking talking factories, threat them as such. you're a capitalist god dammit! are you gonna just let a factory talk back to you!?

I have a class with a Muslim girl named Aisha.
I kek every time I hear her name. The feminist next to me uttered 'wow, that's a pretty name!'

If you don't know who Aisha was, she had been Muhammad's.. 2nd or 3rd wife, I think.

Muhammad married her when she was 6 and raped her when she was 9.

I'm so tired of the Left spreading their asscheeks for Muhammad. I'm an atheist, and a former demi-rat, and this cuck mentality pisses me off moar than any bullshit law passed by retarded fundamentalists.

>that image

I don't know if is fake, but for the times we live in is too realistic

Poe's law

also, nice quads

I got fucking bodied when I tried to argue with the muslim girl in my high school history class, it was kinda hot desu :(

>>muslim girl makes sure everyone knows she doesnt believe in evolution

should have sliced her in half with your ceremonial scimitar, Kaursirdar

>every fucking class would bitch about how that all not scientists believed in evolution

Which fucking scientists don't believe in evolution?

You got beat up by a Muslim girl? One of the most docile and submissive types of girls around..?

They do this because whites are rational and tolerant, and they mistake that for weakness.

So, they take advantage of every situation they possibly can.

They don't realize that whites are getting real fucking tired of their perpetual bullshit.

They also don't realize that "tolerate" means "to endure something unpleasant".

The left's embracing of islam was my last straw as well.
I'm an atheist
I have daughters
And they want to invite that garbage ideology into the west by the millions?

I consider that a straight up betrayal

Nah not beat up, just totally rekt in the argument.

"critical thinking" is a loaded term because it doesn't actually mean what you might think it does. Leftists have to ruin everything from the inside out.

>One of the most docile and submissive types of girls around..?
Not if they are the black like OP's pic, the docile are the brown ones

IKR. Islam has everything I don't like about Christianity (with less emphasis on the good/reasonable parts), plus a whole boatload of other bullshit. How can someone criticize Christianity, but welcome Islam? I don't even have that many problems with Christianity, aside from retarded fundamentalists, but Islam can go fuck itself.

Critical thinking is all about being critical of the old Western order, what are you talking about goy-I mean user

They do all they can to be hated and when people finally shows they are mad at them for acting like turds, they start crying that people are racist against them.

well, all of them are docile if you smack em hard enough

Being Muslim never stops them from being bitches, I've met enough Muslims to know that. Don't buy into Semitic lies.

Muslim girls are too stronk.

" LOL DUMB CHRISTIAN AMERICAN DOESNT BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION LMAO GET YOUR HEAD OFF YOUR ASS AND YOUR BIBLE"
"Oh it was actually a muslim girl ? Well I stand corrected every one deserve her own opinion"

Qt

But in an extremely weird way

Are you being funny? Critical thinking has absolutely nothing to do with political alignment. It's a means of processing information that excludes subjective information. As a result, many traditional ideas do get questioned, but not for some political motivation. It's just logic. Learn it. It'll change your life. It's powerful like religion, but not a fairy tale.

Anti-evolution is pushed in islamic propaganda even more than by christians in the south.

Because you are in the process of being dumbed down and made into disposable slaves.

*tips menorah*

But for real, no need to hate Christianity so much m8. I also have a fedora but I don't hate Christianity, I just dont believe in it. I mean, I'd say I'm agnostic I guess, i don't know and don't really concern myself with it. Don't really care. But Christianity teaches good values and if I find a qt to settle down with and she wants to raise the kids Christian then I won't object. At least I wont until she wants to make me go to church every Sunday, fuck that. I'm sleeping in and watching niggerball. Just tell the kids I went to church some other time or shit I don't care.

Critical thinking =/= critical theory

this, let them make their own choice

I don't hate Christianity at all, I just don't practice it, and I think that laws should remain secular. The Christian message is an overall positive one, and Jesus was a bro; I just don't buy into most of the supernatural stuff. I still think it can teach people some good messages about life though. I could call myself agnostic, because I prefer to keep an open mind.

>slim in technical writing class
>mentions his mosque and islam every day
>notice this
>start mentioning my church and chrst every day
>gives me death stares after a couple of times
>mfw i don't even go to church

I can find two reasons for it:
_They wanted to make her feel less awkward
_As good leaves you cuck yourselves denying the truth just for someine else's feelings.