Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Nordics are niggers

The truth is mediterraneans are the true master race of the world because we're god's chosen and god's fearing. We are brave, strong and hardcore catholics and anointed by god, therefore, incorruptible.

Slavs are the true whites

tell me when mediterraneans were strong please
>inb4 romans n shieet

lol no, the niggers of europe more like it, I can smell your filthy slav stench trough your post you yugoslav diaspora rat

waiting for an answer bro

Romanos por encima de todo.

We conquered the world, christianized and latinized your people, conquered the world again spreading christianity worldwide and now we are the ones who will resist while your countries fall apart.

Predictable divide and conquer thread 4,731 this week. Are you a gook, spic, nigger, arab, or shitskin? No? Welcome to the white race. We can deal with it after we have our own ethnostates again free from niggers and rapefugees. Until then, this nonsense perpetuated by niggers needs to stop.

not at all actually, the more leftist nordic people have fully embrased the poz'd jew multicult and this have been conditioned to hate everything about their own cultures

hence them adopting the somali culture

Then apparently the 'niggers of Europe' are leagues better than a bunch of emasculated betas who vote for Green college communist as their president, you leafless Canadian.

Norwegians are like Saudis
>uncultured farmers
>high amount of incest
>got rich on natural resources
>dull and weird as fuck

As for your question on when the Med was great, aside Rome, there is of course the cultural revival which started in Italy, finally saving Europe from inferiority.

>mfw the 'niggers of europe' are going to save all of us

I for one welcome our Slav overlords.

>We

Caucasian empathy has become terminal, what used to create high-trust, peaceful societies is being exploited by Jews and other subhumans to play on our altruistic nature for their own benefit.

The reason Nords are particularly susceptible is that they likely evolved isolated from any race other than white for the longest time, and instead of being distrustful and concerned about their own in-group, they literally can't into tribe warfare.

Get fucked Latvia

Idk american southerners are pretty WASPy and they're racist/conservative.

Yes, we have noticed. Oh wonder, the most cucked, niggerish race tries to polish its image by convincing every other people on the planet they are the Master rays. Once you let them in, they bring sandniggers in to satisfy their nigger fetish.

If Hitler won, Großdeutshland would have eventually turned into a giant SJW infested shithole.

>We are brave, strong and hardcore catholics
Don't think you've ever been to Europe m8

This is why I object when people call us white.
I dont want to have anything to do with you.

what does wasp mean in pic context?

White, Anglo Saxon, Protestant.

White Anglo Saxon Protestant origins. Old German and Anglo families that moved to the US.

Because we live around these animals. We kept them enslaved for generations. We know they want to kill us, we know they're savages. Spartans were the most militant Greeks due to the enslavement of the helots.

Anglo

I see

I have natural golden blonde hair and blue eyes I don't want refugees

Am I the 1%?

>tell me when mediterraneans were strong
I'd beat your ass for saying some stupid shit like that you Aryan faggot

s-some of us are alright...

Blonde hair blue eyed nordic types created the Third Reich.

Doesnt matter, your daughter will want them.

Just accept your fate. Be a warrior ant that dies for the colony. Organise a terrorist attack on the DNC, but dont go dylan roof on us.

If you do I will pray for you, as will my children. You will be remembered!
Gods will!