Race is deeper than Skin Color and has Nothing to do with Culture

Your morphology>your skeleton development> your Dna>Your history of evolution as a group determines your race.

Culture has nothing to do with race which is a biological fact.

there are three main races in the world: 1.white 2.black 3. yellow or 1.caucasoid 2.negroid 3.mongoloid (aboriginals and pygmyes are excluded because they are insignificant)

so called brown race doesn't have scientific basis. it was ideologically constructed for the purpose of seperating europeans from other white sub-races.

each races include many sub-races.

Conclusion: Like it or not Indians, afghans, arabs and many other sub-races do belong to white race.

Europeans are only combination of few sub-races of white race. and more like a cultural structure rather than biological one.

If you deny this reality then you are no different than liberals who think race is only skin color and skin color doesn't matter.

(pic is semi-related)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=#queenofspades&src=typd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

indians are mongloid, not caucasoid.

You worried the white yurotrash are going to finish you in le race war? I'd be more concerned about being blown up by mudslimes, roach.

actual indians from country india.

not american indians

you are not qualified for scientific race debate. go and enjoy your memes

this

Too busy bumfunnelling petrol wif me black fella brudda to meme

fuck off, European race is European, turkroaches are caucas monkeys.

>guy in the pic
>white
he has attached earlobes.

you don't have any scientific and rational counter argument, do you?

irrelevant

True

but Sup Forums is dumb like Stormfront, if a person doens't have blue eyes, blonde hair and pale skin like a women you ain't white.

I think you mean 'ear' - relevant

Some Caucasoids are better than other Caucasoids though

Germanic > Celt > Slav > Med > Georgians/Armenians etc. > Berbers > Semites > Non-Berber Mahgrebs

Did I miss someone?

there could be a biological component to things like temperament and empathy due to differences in hormone levels. that alone could have a huge influence on the cultures that genetically distinct groups of people develop. race is not culture but i find it hard to believe that race does not influence culture.

everything else you posted is just stormweenie bait.

>scientific race debate
Riiiiiiiigght

We will never be considered Caucasoid because SJWs, Liberals, Jews and right wingers all fucking hate us.

yes this might be debatable issue as long as race reality is built on scientific basis.

race does certainly influence culture not vice versa which was my point.

however there is no explanation for say serbs are white but bosnian muslims aren't white because they adopted islam 500 years ago. 500 year is nothing for biological evolution of sub-race features.

But you are though, like if we were to divide humans into 3 main categories, you would be in the same category as Europeans

Some of you are blacker than Africans though

no you must be considered caucasoid because your biology tells us so.

roach bait ...

I it only 3 possible accurate main categories though? (excluding "people" on Papua New Guinea, Abbos and other small isolated populations).

>Some of you are blacker than Africans though
Those are Dravidians, they actually more related to Africans and Abbos but some how they are very good at Maths and Science.

Should we considered caucasoid, yes North Indians should, but Anglos ruined everything
>Be British India
>Undermining the scientific know how of Indians to propagate
>Muh colonization is bringing civilization to uncivilized savages
>Indians relics are discovered, sites of Indus Valley Civilization gets discovered under British Raj
>Can't explain how uncivilized people were civilized before
>Came up with Aryan Invasion theory instead of Aryan Migration and settlement theory
>They proved us to be Caucasian rape babies instead of being Caucasians.
New evidence of Aryan Invasion being false has been discovered, but the damage is done and basically no body cares about Archaeology anymore.

1. Indo-European
2. Middle-East/North-Africa
3. Sub-Sahara
4. South-India (Dravidians)
5. East-Asians
6. South-East-Asians/Indonesians

+ Mutts like Turks, Finns, Sami, Hungarians, Central-Asians etc.
And other groups like Native Americans, Abbos, Papuans etc.

the amount of genetic information that distinguish germans from greeks is equal to amount of genetic information that distinguish greeks from armenians and so armenians from afghans....

if you say afghans are not white then you should not consider greeks and germans in a same group.

to be honest, I don't know very much about different ethnicities in india but my point is common image of indian (dark brown men) can not determine their race alone.

>related to Africans and Abbos
>very good at Maths and Science.

Most dravidians I know have a caucasoid skull shape. They are actually Europid.

>Conclusion: Like it or not Indians, afghans, arabs and many other sub-races do belong to white race.

Indians are a mix of caucasoid, australoid, and mongoloid races.

Arabs are a mixture of Caucasaoid, Negroid, and Mongoloid.

"White" is not a good term though, as Germanics, Slavs and Celts are paler/whiter than say Greeks and Turks.

Are say Germans closer related to Northern-Indians than Arabs? Are they possibly closer related to even the Muslim non-Semites like Afghans and Persians? (obvously talking about more isolated people in these areas that have not mixed with Arabs in newer times)

You are still muslims therefore barbarians
Get out roach

There is actually a huge difference between Northern-Indians and Southern-Indians.

>caucasoid skull shape
Yeah, their skull type is very familier to Caucasoid. Dravidian lineage is very hard to trace, since they share many traits with Abbos of Australia but are also very similar to the Caucasoid like straight hair, skull type.

There are Caucasians, Mongoloids and Dravidians in India.

according to recent genetic research,

mongoloid admixture in eastern slavs is higher than north african and saudi peninsula arabs,

negroid admixture in sourthern europeans is higher than northeastern (iraq syria) arabs.

We don't care about Caucasoids, only European Caucasians.

But it's interesting

I don't get why non-whites keep trying to identify with us. I hate Turks.

I refuse to belive african americans and Swahili's belong in the same race

It is. Fortunately in the case of whites the gene for that skin color is repressive as opposed to dominant, and thus any random two white people are more racially similar than any two random black people by sheer correlation.

This may be the real reason black communities have so much infighting. Their genetic dissimilarities are masked, making it hard to identify who will be easy to get alone with.

Doesn't matter, it's still interesting. The big jumps genes are between Caucasoids/Mongolids/Negroids, so say a Turk should identify more with us than with East-Asians or Sub-Saharans.

Tbqh We don't, Most of the Europe is going to be breed out in a few decades any way. Nobody in India even remotely connects themselves with you, We Hindus do call us Aryans but we don't want to connect ourselves with the European Aryans.

Fuck off shitskin. The intricacies matter, that's why there are borders between nations

>Nobody in India even remotely connects themselves with you
Great
>We Hindus do call us Aryans but we don't want to connect ourselves with the European Aryans
Don't care what you cow piss worshippers call yourselves. As long as you stay in your own shit stained lane I'm fine

>aboriginals and pygmyes are excluded
>aboriginal americans are excluded
>inca are excluded

>they're insignificant

you sure are picky about how to apply your phrenology
i thought snake oil was a cure-all

I'm guessing dravidians descended from Lemuria or "Kumari Kandam" as known in Tamil language.

>Few decades
At worst "we" (France, Germany, Sweden, Netherands etc.) will be Brazil-tier in 50 years if things carry on.

Was that a landmass? Are they also related to people in Madagascar?

We neither care about you Ahmed, you can keep pretending to be an Anglo but we all know you are a shitskin yourself.

My few decades was 4-5 decades, also most of your EU nations have declining birth rates and muslims are famous to produce millions of babies per year and the moment you legalize the Sharia you will be fucked since they can do vocal divorce in Sharia law and keep multiple wives.

As if Anglos have ever liked India LOL. I thought your pity party education system would have reminded you of the famines we created

It's apparently a submerged continent and south Indians have migrated from there.

Yeah, but being Brazil and being bred out is a stretch though. We will be more white than than the USA is today.

So literally Atlantis

Actually the Dravidians were always living in India, when the gondwana land separated the India subcontinent collided with the asian tectonic plate. The collision formed the Himalayas, the youngest and tallest mountain range on Earth. Aryan Migration happened after that.

And despite your best efforts we are still in top 5 of the major farms produce in the world.

t. 'white'roach

I still have hope for you guys but tbqh US is beyond saving, Trump can save the country but the way their women are forced into the "When you go black you never go back" meme, I feel sorry for them.

Kek... At least one thing we (Nordics) have in common with you Pajeets, the Autism

The "When you go black you never go back" is a meme, as in it's not actually what is happening. White women settling for non-White men are very few, even fewer have kids with non-Whites.

Something like that. But it could be a hoax as refuted by the plate tectonics theory in

You are using very old criteria. Genetic study is revealing that race is a little more nuanced than that. The three race theory is not useful because the white race then encompasses groups that simply do not have the same traits. There are likely 5-6 useful race categories. You could go even up to 40, but it depends on what you are using that for. Building an eyhnostate under the assumption there are only 3 races is stupid and you might as well just be a civic nationalist. You need 6 or 7 racial categories at least if you want to start a state with a population likely to succeed and not find us back in the same situation we are now.

Kill yourself plox. I have nothing in common with sandnegroids.

I think this is a stupid thread.

You have more in common with them, and they have more in common with you, than with Sub-Saharans.

indians are caucasian but theyre not aryan or white.

I may be an autist but this is pretty convincing for a guy like me who never visited America

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=#queenofspades&src=typd

Apparently a queen of spades is a white women having a spades tattoo, which signals a black man that she is down to fuck.

It wasn't our best efforts

We are Aryans and we have more Aryan literature than you and we still use them. We don't call ourselves white.

Yeah, you also needed us to save your ass in both the world wars.

can't tell if joking or not

Slavs and Celts better than Meds?
You pulling this out of your ass in order from ghost to tan.

Fuck off you cuck'd Norwagina

Med's are the best ma boi

I disagree with this.

to my personal experience, yes almost all european women do prefer white men for serious dating, long term relationship and marriage but still almost all european women are curious about sex and one night stand with exotic looking men (middle eastern, african, south american).

Most of these accounts seems to me like fakes, but let's assume they are not - it's just a tiny tiny minority. Women are more attracted to their own genes than men.

>Yeah, you also needed us to save your ass in both the world wars.
Where have I heard that one before... Hmmm...

I hate that stupid fucking word "Aryan". The Nazis should've come up with something else as to not be ambiguous

You have no 'experience' and the furthest they'll go is Italian/Spanish.

I told you I never visited America, I make my assumptions of a country on memes like everybody else does here.

They are not better than the Meds of the Roman Empire, but unfortunatly too many of you are mutts now. A Northern-Italian is better than a Slav, but a Slav is better than a Sicilian.

I am 2 meters tall, i consider myself to be med and i have green eyes and brown hair
Am i better than slavs?

Can you really blame people for hating you considering the things that people in your country do AND are considered "normal"?

>almost all european women
That's false, but let's assume a lot of women are "curious"

But what's certain is that non-White women are more "curious" about white men. The only thing keeping non-White women from white men are their looks and their strict religion.

Wise Nordic man, why are Slavs called Indo-European ethno-linguistic group here? Its very confusing...

Were those the best chinese and black specimens they could find?

Average ayran male looks like a Greek God next to the other two

I have a family.

I work at Wendy's.

I make 600K a year.

I have a 12 inch cock.

I fuck your girlfriend every sunday.

I fuck your mother every saturday.

I fuck your father every friday.

I never forget.

I shit on your food.

I shit on your face.

We all can be one big Brown Roach Race

Is our rape rate high - Yes, but we have 1 billion + people, compared to population its pretty decent.

Do we shit on streets - Yes, but we are trying to reduce it and we don't ask your hard earned money in charities to reduce our problem like Africans do (Children are dying of hunger in africa user pls donate)

Despite having huge poor population we still help other fellow countries like building infrastructure in Afghanistan, lending money to Mongolia, providing security to Bhutan

We provide the world cheap generic drugs but still even liberals hate us because we are anti-muslim.

>I shit on your food.
>I shit on your face.
POO IN LOO FAGGOT!

Croations score lower on IQ tests than Central/Eastern Slavs.

You do seem to be pretty good at sports though.

Yeah but that is considered attractive in their own nations.

Indo-European = A language family. All the Indo-European languages are related. A map of langage families, like I have posted earlier, is actually a good pointer for how to divide races.

>Do we shit on streets - Yes

Do you shit on streets, nigger? Are you part of the 600 milion people that still shit on streets?

Please, don't get me wrong, I can acknowledge that you guys are working very hard to improve yourselves and that's great but there're still many disturbing issues.

Rape rate is about %, not total numbers. So yeah, it's fucking high.
Are we counting the gang-bus-rapes there too?
What about putting widows on fire because their husbands died?
And killing the baby girls but giving birth to the boys -the only men villages that now you have-.

Not to mention that thing with the river and the corpses...

Look, I know it's not fair, but holy fuck, can you still blame people for not liking you?

But why do so many do it? Mental retardation? I have heard India have like the largest difference in IQ inside a population (many geniuses, even more retards)

Even Africans or Abbos are more private and hygenic

Interesting

By we I meant Indians, I don't shit on street idiot but there is still a fucking 600 millions of us who do.

There are a fuckton of turkomongrel rape babies in the Slavic world, just a historic fact. The ones that stayed pure Slav are pretty based. I'm a Montenegrin, my great-great grandfather led charges on Turkish lines, has books written about him (Vojvoda Lakic Vojvodic), I come from blue blood royal line, have green eyes, and am 193cm tall. No turk blood in here, but there's a lot of Slavs with the rape blood, which is why you can't automatically call all of them white. More of a 30/70 split.

It's very interesting, and actually some Norwegian dialects, Icelandic and Welsh have sounds that only some Indian langagues/dialects have.

Calm down Angela

Some of the languages split up in strage ways. Look at Hungary's geographic location, yet the only language similar to it is Finnish.

Nigger

>Arabs the same like europeans
Top kek

>Rape rate is about %, not total numbers. So yeah, it's fucking high.
Our rape rate is 1.8, how is that high

>What about putting widows on fire because their husbands died?
No body does that anymore, its like complaining about how Germany is still gassing the Jews while they are not.

>And killing the baby girls but giving birth to the boys -the only men villages that now you have-.
Its not constitutionally legal and people go to jail for that, yeah it happens but neither the government nor educated people support it.

>Not to mention that thing with the river and the corpses...
Its a Ganges problem and the government is shifting crematoriums near Ganges banks

Its not about liking us, its about how western media completely ignores the good work happening in India but sends special correspondents to investigate poop falling from sky.

Yeah, Sanskrit is very similar to European languages, especially Latin.

Well, IQ maps of the Balkans is not looking too bright. But yes, pure Slavs are without a doubt white. That's pretty obvious though.

Yep, the explaiation would be like it's believed that, that a steppe people settled there/ruled over there and made the locals speak their language. They were probably a mix of Southern-Slavs and Central/Eastern-Slavs.

But the aryan invasion/migration is real. If I'm not mistaken it goes like this:
1. Original natives are australoid similar to andaman islanders.
2. Caucasoids from the middle east or iran invade the indian subcontinent, mixing with natives and creating a north/south cline. They most likely brought the dravidian language.
3. Aryans invade India but they have a lower genetic impact. The cline in mainly higher/lower caste than geographic.

So you guys are all mixed but majority caucasian, especially in the north and higher castes.

That is not my point, the interesting thing is that Welsh/Icelandic/Dialects in Norway (closer to Old Norse) have sounds that we only share with some languages/dialects in India.

Like, there is no other languages on earth that have these sounds, only us. All the way from Iceland to Northern-India.