Are you a slave to the food Jew?

well Sup Forums?

On the plus side im robbie rotten

>has not fallen prey to the food jew
>represented by (((jones))), known for selling (((vitamins)))

What's the matter with milk and meat?

well water usually has lead in it, just stick to filters

If you pay extra money for (((organic))) food you're pissing your money away. Letting literal hippies scare you into shelling out an extra $2 a pound for rotten cucumbers they fertilized in their own shit. Sad!

>he fell for the meat is bad for you and the organic produce meme

>calls other people jewed

4 points.
Chicken meat.
Organic produce.
No drugs.
No fast food.
Mostly city water.

All I need is eat more veggies and exercise and I'd be /fit/ as fuck.

This. The only redpilled thing in OPs faggoty list is buying your meat and produce local. Farmer's markets kill the jew

10-11 points.
Feels good being only mildly kiked.

I went meat free for a month, and I stopped having the foulest houseplant killing farts.
Started eating meat again and they returned, together with the constipation.
Tastes so good though, I can't quit. Meat is the real drug.

Well, I have detonating farts whenever I eat beans, chickpeas or lentils.
Doesn't mean they're bad for me.

Chicken has a great fat to protein ratio for making gains though. Why is it not +0 or +1 at most?

>shilling against milk

You are not white.

because the food jew directly injects his kike serum into the chickens

7 points.

Fast/ processed food is a scam.

7 points reeeee
i cant afford quality vegetables and water due to being poor student

Nothing

What about soy/almond milk?

>1+ for drinking city tap water

jewish psyop confirmed. do the opposite of everything this picture says is good.

/thread

and yes what about soy food? I think its shit tier, because it causes female hormones or something?

>beef and milk
>consuming them makes you a victim of "the food Jew"
GTFO retard.

>comic sans chart telling me meat and milk is bad

why are vegans so retarded?

9 points my dude

Milk, as in the shit you buy in the store, is not a healthy source of vitamin D, and increases risks for osteoporosis. Its bad for bones more than it is good.

Do not drink milk. Avoid using it as an ingredient.

It could be your not getting enough water or you're just being a fucking retard saying meat is hard on your digestive system because it is a class 3 carcinogen. I can garuantee I eat better than you and meat is a staple. Sounds like you're not eating fish, turkey, shrimp and steak.

Tap water > (((clean bottled water)))
Meat is unethical and only niggers eat it.
No idea for milk though.

>he fell for the whole foods jew

>5
>all meat
>organic local produce
>alcohol
>once a month (at worst)
>filtered water only

the benefits of living in a small italian town

non-chicken non-fish processed meat is a known carcinogenic though

>organic

Fuck off kike, I'm not paying double for a slightly dirtier rutabaga.

>>organic local produce
somehow i doubt this

make sure its activated

i live in a town of 3000 people surrounded by countryside, my grandmother owns a huge camp where she plants a shitton of things, i have a lemon tree and an apple tree in my garden, don't doubt that

7 points here. Could do better but I need milk tbqh

>milk and meat are bad

holy fuck Ameriturds are retarded

Scored 2 points, I live in a little assfuck Italian town too, it seems like we're truly the master race.

indeed

are you a slave to the state?
kinda more important.

>eating meat is jewish
>eating veggies is jewish

Everything else is fine. But seriously, learn your fucking nutrition.

>Red meat is bad
oy oy oy, what a good goy we have. Fat is bad. Go vegan

>Vegetables are bad

Are you 9?

No actually it's fairly common especially in small towns, people tend to prefer that over shit from abroad\other parts of Italy. Markets that sell local veggies are a a thing, shops have discounts on locally farmed products and so forth. Here in Tuscany local products are branded with the shape of our region so you know you're buying local.

>meat +3
>plants +3
>drugs 0
>fast food +1
>drink +1
Fuck. I like robbie better

Its retarded to lump all beef together

I eat grass fed beef from a farm 5 miles away, in no way is that the same as buying walmart beef

central Italy master race, northern Lazio and Tuscany are the comfiest places in Italy

>falling for organic food meme

11 points
all types of meat
non-organic local produce
no drugs/alcohol
weekly alcohol
filtered city water

It's what makes the white man great

Prove it

hahahahahaha SHITALY EYYYY

I can guarantee you won't get cancer from it

never ending austrian butthurt

thanks for your advice dr.bozneg

how's that shitskinned manlet lyfe working out for you?

don't you have a daughter to kidnap and rape?
go bother someone else you autist

>Milk and meat are bad. P.S. buy organic!
Get out vegan Jew

I like how it says fish is good meat. The only meat i eat is fish but not because im health conscious i just prefer the taste

shutyo cuteass up nigga

you're just gonna cuckpedal straight away?

I really wanted to know your shitskinned manlet lyfe was going, did many people step on you today?

i think that your life must be very sad, i pity you

Oh come off it with this organic bullshit, the person that made that chart is a liberal vegetarian faggot.

13. I eat fast food for lunch every day. That one killed me. I regret nothing.

bruh you people are so tiny you even went and made a country that looks like a high-heel, how insecure can you get?

It's going better than yours, but I still admire your sacrifice to elect that green party faggot so that our beautiful country doesn't get a clog of sandniggers that come your way. Thanks.

you also talk like a nigger

>milk is bad

Fuck off nigger, milk is the white mans drink

>live off meat
>be fat
Even Americans started noticing it, don't be so dense.

> designated refugee-smugglers of europe trying to banter anyone about refugees

eyyyy that really tutti'd my frutti

Where are you from fellow italiano, countryside of Florence reporting in. What I love the most about this place is that everybody in our little hamlet is friendly\familiar with each other. Feels like this place hasn't changed in centuries.

You stupid faggot.

Run your mouth about something you know nothing about more.

countryside of Viterbo, near the lake of Bracciano in Lazio

I know, you have hard feelings because they all get smuggled your way. It's ok, your 10yo will get used to obliging to sexual emergencies.

> 2 literal niggers talking to each other, pretending they live in a village

top fucking kek, I can't believe this!

>butthurt austrian city dweller

Amazing place. I've only been to southern Lazio, around Nettuno\Latina\Anzio, you know those places. It was comfy but there was a heavy terrone feeling in the entire place. Also we almost got run over by somebody who thought pedestrian crossing was for the faint of heart.

Sorry I didn't mean to offend your god Burger.

Let the austrian screech autistically, it's not worth it

>a heavy terrone feeling
i know what you mean, they even sound like campanians

>Also we almost got run over by somebody who thought pedestrian crossing was for the faint of heart
you haven't lived dangerously until you try to cross a road in Rome

>cigarettes/weed equal
>alcohol less than weed
>doing cocaine is as bad as eating fast food once every 10 days or drinking milk

Someone fix this bullshit.

You are mad because your country does not have access to meat that doesn't taste like rotten boipussi

+1 for a single packet of cane sugar
Seriously whoever made this doesn't even lift. Pussy

>fast food
>minimum is once a month
dog bless ameriga

I'm a 4 but I should add 1000 faggot points for being a vegan

The worst thing about Nettuno was the semi-curfew at around midnight because apparently shit started going down the drain. At least so we were told by the friends living there.
You should visit the outskirts of Florence if you haven't, especially the mountainside.

ok, so consuming a hamburger made with superior pork and drinking a beer makes me a jew, because the jew and muslim won´t eat it?

revert the points, then it would make sense

vegans are the ones who truly fell for the merchant tricks, buying expensive shit beliving it would be more healthy

>yellow text on white background
Fuck off

i'm planning to, of course

>unless you're a vegan, you're a jew

>normie
I eat like shit but Iv never gotten to ridiculous or excessive
I also that that fuckIng skinny fat body where 99% of gained weight to straight to the stomach and no where else so you look pregnant
I used to be buff in high school funny enough

I grew some animals in the past but then I decided not to eat meat because I'm not nigger.
Grow your own crops, that's the ultimate red pill.

I only eat meat that I hunt.
I only eat fish that I catch.
I only eat the eggs from my own chickens or from the local farm.

I drink well water too.

underrated

>no eating meat
Yeah thats bullshit bud, hate to break it to you, but we're not all low test vegetarian faggots. Saging shit thread

If you have some spare time when you're done with the city centre, I'd advise going around the area of Fiesole and Sesto Fiorentino, there's some etruscan tombs that are interesting.

>Falling for the organic jew
Should be worth 10 points alone.

Organic food from supermarkets is just a meme

I find it funny looking at the suggested daily intake food pyramid made by food associations. Cereals are at the bottom. Meaning cereals should make up the majority of your diet. Cereals are long lasting food stuffs. They also are the easiest to replenish in agriculture. It's like someone realised that the population is getting larger and accelerating, so we better get everyone eating the cheapest, easiest to produce and most plentiful food type. The shit is in everything. We are omnivores. Bears are omnivores, but you don't see them munching on bushels of wheat or eating corn. We've only been farming for the last 15,000 years or so. So in evolutionary terms it doesn't make much sense either. Cereals are the real food Jew imo

meat +3
plant matter +2 (buying only organic is quite expensive here)
drug +4 (i use coke, xtc, speed, pharmaceutical opiates or benzos once every 3/4 months)
fast food +1
drink +2 (i like grenadine, dont drink soda)

It depends really.
Here in São Paulo you can buy directly from the producer in some places, and you can see by his fucked up hands, that he works hard on his products and is not a dumb hippie