>motives unclear

>investigators still desperately struggling to get to the bottom of this absolute mystery

>kidnap whitey, bind and gag him, partially scalp him, slap and demean him, kidnapping /false imprisonment, say fuck white people, fuck Trump....

i got to say, i too am confused on what the motives really were

The mental gymnastics people will go through to say this isn't a hate crime is gun b good

Kek

>It's just a prank bro!
Daily reminder that the left has coddled the black community to the point where they believe they are incapable of maliciousness.

D you guys think this will actually spark something? The fucking ignorance you have to have to not see the truth behind this

Say what you want, but this is nowhere as bad as Dylann Roof and the Charleston church massacre

>Young kids just do stupid things sometimes.
t. Police

>black parole can't hate, uh, they're uhm, too childish to hate--t-they're tooo childish because of racism, s-so white racism is actually the reason why blacks people cant hate you ?!?'bbkeianfieh

Maybe this is just how niggers want to be treated, and that's what they're trying to tell us? We need to treat them like they treated that white boy? Humility would go a long way to making the world a better place.

I figured we could just castrate the males too, save ourselves the trouble later. This is one instance where Moslems had the right idea centuries ago.

PRANK INVASION!

YOUNG ADULTS

did they dindu when they were arrested?

is there a recording?

This.
Leftists encouraged this kind of action for many years and it's happening.

but someone got hurt here

The bigotry of the left knows no bounds. They put Muslim Jihadis above gays in their compassion heirarchy, and now they put black thugs above mentally disabled kidnapping victims. They have such low expectations of black people that they say "those poor kids, what led them to this behavior" instead of considering them to be rational human beings with agency.

Did they plan on getting caught?

They live streamed it on facebook while they did it. Tortured him, made him drink toilet water, etc. Poor mentally handicapped kid might not even have ever been a Trump supporter, they just wanted to kidnap and torture a white person.

so they got one of our retarded ones? retards should be thrown in the river anyway. it took four niggers to get a retarded white person. I tortured four niggers before breakfast today. This isn't a big deal. we're still winning.

But but muh whitey

Everytiem

Of courshe!

Damn they don't even do that when it's an incident involving a Muslim. Within the first minutes, the media starts calling it terrorism.

It's not. The difference is that in the aftermath of Charleston, people blamed the entire white race and banned the confederate flag. It was covered everywhere and we didn't stop hearing about it for like a fucking month.

This incident isn't even being called racist

The left will never get caught mein friend. They will continue to spread anti-white hate just like they have been doing since the 1960s.

>lefty logic

thei good bois tey dindu nuffin

i don't condone their actions, mainly for the part that it is dry snitching

whether the kid is retarded or not idgaf... he must have been a blatant racist or some shit to have been handled like this

but the point I see from this video is that a lot of Trump supporters can and will match up to the violence perpetrated here... look at her fb page and how it is flooded with death threats from white people... they ain't playing around.

these kids had the right ideas on racists, but unscientific in their way of handling it.

>rational human beings
Perhaps they aren't rational humans beings though, now that they've jew-coddled them

George Bush and Obama was a mistake. 16 years of destruction.

it was drug related.

One of the niggers says in the video "don't show my face" to which one of the negresses replied "who's gonna give a shit about this cracker?" They know MSM will give them a free pass just cause they are black. Looking at MAYBE 3 years in prison, each.

This is a direct albeit unfortunate reaction to the November election

The real mental gymnastics are how people thought they could get away with electing a literal racist the president

if there are no white penises around the justice department doesn't know what to do.

Atleast they aren't blaming the white guy who got tortured. I have very low expectations for our justice department.

Is cuckposting ironically fun, user?

One of the niggers was his school mate and told him they were friends, and lured him into a stolen car with the other three niggers. He's mentally retarded, they just chose him for an easy target because niggers like you are cowards.

Alternatively the niggers had a nigger moment and thought OOGA BOOGA LESS KIDNAP WHITEY

They can't keep getting away with it.

>these kids had the right ideas on racists, but unscientific in their way of handling it.
You're not a very smart person are you?

God damn there are a lot of faggots in this thread who haven't bothered watching the video, yet feel compelled to say things when their ignorant opinion is less than useless.

>absolute mystery

At the end of the day they're essentially liars.

What's fucked is that it only took a short time to say niggers are saints before they reverted to their true nature. Truly unable to be civilized as a population.

I don't know man, I think the tides are shifting.

shut up, nigger.

>antisemitism

>irrational hate ideology

>motives unclear

>Niggers don't like being treated like niggers
>Kidnap a random retarded guy
>Torture him
>Post evidence of their crime online
>Get arrested and jailed for a myriad of felony's
>Wonder why everyone calls them niggers
Its almost like niggers just don't get it.

No-one is comparing this to Dylan Roof. Why would you bring up Dylan Roof?

It's not. The kid was a tard anyway. I don't know why his parents let him be out in public.

>Fuck white people and fuck donald trump
>No clear motive

>white man accidentally sneezes on a black guy
>racially motivated hate crime the guy should be shammed on social media until his life is ruined

I think we need genetic engineering to simply delet the nigger gene--or at least erase the criminal element while leaving the ability of safe-gene niggers to dance janglebones for us.

I fear this is a false flag.

I feel genuine empathy for the victim. Not because he is white, but because he is cute but stupid. And that's the real way to manipulate our sympathies. We like to help cute people and we understand stupid people need our help.

It's just too perfect. Soros did this.

I wonder what their tiers of oppression looks like. Obviously retards are lower than black people in the tiers.

And people wonder why white nationalism is on the rise. The sick thing about this is it will probably be celebrated by self hating white liberals. Unbelievable.

Will Ol' Charlie live to see Helter Skelter after all?

>nigger logic
>reddit spacing
warming up the ovens now, nigger

That show was actually not that bad.

>((((((WHITE))) (((LIBERALS))))))

Maybe--but I think it might just keep the nogs in check though. They've been feisty lately.

>I fear this is a false flag.

And how would you convince a group of niggers to kidnap and torture a disabled white guy and post it live to social media when even a drooling retard would know that they would go to prison?

This clearly indicates that niggers really are stupider than drooling retards

Hey, if Soros gets us our race war, I'll pour him a drink as I dance on his grave.

>look at her fb page and how it is flooded with death threats from white people... they ain't playing around.

Give me 1 (one) screenshot proving it. I'll wait.

>inb4 m-muh search it by yourself

You're the one who stated she was threatened, now provide some evidence to back that up.

>Atleast they aren't blaming the white guy who got tortured
Give it some time.

OOGA BOOGA DAS RACIS! We race war naow!

God, this will be great to watch!

Jews will definitely make comedy sketches about it. Imagine Sarah Silverman saying something something serves him right for being white.

>We have no idea why they could have done it!

From most oppressed to least:

Islam
Black womyn
Black men
Trannies
Mexicans
Lesbians
Womyn
Gays

Remember the Dallas cops that were shot and killed?

>Posting that kind of edgelord shit on twitter on Christmas

I think 6 months mandatory internet service on Sup Forums to teach people how to not be edgy faggots on twitter would be a good thing, no?

>Tfw Islamic black trans lesbian mexican woman

I am sure AG Sessions will figure the motive out.

Jesus Christ, antifa/SJW. Holocaust 2 when?

Tyrone please

I member.

"Helter skelter was to be the last war on the face of the earth. It would be all the wars that have ever been fought, built one on top of the other… You can't conceive of what it would have been like to see every man judge himself and then take it out on every other man all over the face of the earth"

-Sadie

Here you go guise. Your welcome toodloo.

We should have frozen Sammy Davis Jr's spunk.

He was one of the good ones.

Not an argument. There is zero equivalency between the two events, and you're also wrong.

Roof was shooting to kill, while these subhumans fucking tortured a mentally handicapped kid because they hated trump and white people. Yes, even a white supremacist has more decency than these folks.

These people WANTED him to suffer, entirely because he was white, and they picked the most defenseless parts of our society to do so - the ill, the handicapped, the weak.

Scalping a guy while yelling "Fuck White People" and "Fuck Donald Trump" is pretty cut and dry in terms of motive. These people should get the death penalty

Bond at 1500!? Too damn low!

nigra did you just take a cellphone ss of your monitor?

do you even how to shot web it's 2017 omg

Bait but good portrayal of nigger logic.

No because then I'll have a bunch of disgusting normies on my board

>>investigators still desperately struggling to get to the bottom of this absolute mystery
Maybe he is just struggling to understand their ebonics?

That's for a prior arrest back in October. Robbery

What kind of "edgelord shit", pls? (((Maher))) himself said all what he wanted for Christmas was "white genocide". He cleared it up then by saying how awesome it was when the Haitians mass murdered whitey. - Only when the press got light of it, he CLAIMED there was no such thing as white genocide, that alt-right hate term, and he be fightin da racis with dis, yo.

And then the university supported his right to "free speach", he got to keep his job and thousands of non whites signed a petition in support of him. - Well, these niggers took it a little further than just writing a petition.

I wonder what would have happened to a prof, if he had tweeted on Christmas "All I want for Christmas is another holocaust".

>tfw you'll never have a qt psycho hippie to helter skelter with

It must be Russian hackers.

Someone aware me on this please.

Say what you want but Dylann Roof is nowhere near as bad as the mass violence and crime perpetrated by niggers across the country every fucking day.

niggers scalp autismo and use it as an ashtray, livestream it

>Hey guys, he voted for Trump.

Niggers act on any excuse.

>cnn "what did white people do to instigate this?"

Not my screenshot dummy. Of course I know u can track a pic by location. 8m no no dumb dindu.

>"AYO FUCK WHITE PEOPLE"
>"Motives are still unclear"

And then they wonder why people don't trust media no more.