Dylan Roof Makes Opening Statement

>“I would like to make it crystal clear. I do not regret what I did. I am not sorry. I have not shed a tear for the innocent people I killed."

Other urls found in this thread:

wichita-massacre.com
theblaze.com/news/2013/08/13/the-gruesome-story-of-a-murdered-tennessee-couple-you-may-have-never-heard-about-but-that-you-will-never-forget/
youtube.com/watch?v=gI7YHZVc7mM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>calls them innocent people

KEK. Why doesn't he just say niggers.

MAD
A
N

Based.

Fuck niggers.

Degenerate loser that didn't realise Sup Forums is satire or hasn't worked out there is no karma points here.
Do we have confrimation this tard posted here?

""""""""""""""""""""""""""People""""""""""""""""""""""""""

If he was so brave he would of went to a ghetto and acted tough. Not to a Christian place of worship.

He killed a bunch of respectable black men in church instead of going into 'hood and killing trash niggers.

What a cuck.

The hero lives on

This.
No one on Sup Forums should be looking up to him. He is a coward..went after the easier and most innocent targets is a church .. no one there was degenerate

Actually most of them were elderly pie-baking grandmothers. There was an 87 year old.

He is really making it hard for them NOT to give him death. The more he talks the less people will have any remorse for him.

>hero

>Killing people at church

Faggot pussy

>whiteboi gets tortured by 4 blacks

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH STAAAAAAAPH FUCKING ANIMALS

>whiteboi shoots up the black church

>LMFAOOOOO SOOOO BASED XDDDDDDDD

KYS FAGGOTS.

Do you understand sarcasm?

>respectable
>black men

LMAO

>went to a ghetto and acted tough
I don't think you understand what he did and why, nor do you understand the point of political terror. He wanted payback for all the innocent white people terrorized by niggers. He wanted them to see how it feels. In the larger scheme of things, this was what, 8 or 9 niggers?

did you see the Jews cover the Wichita Massacre case or Channon christian and Chris Newsom cases like this? Of course not. that was the point he was trying to make. If you're not very bright, just shut up.

Why do I know none of the cucks here will have ever heard of this?

wichita-massacre.com

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH STAAAAAAPH FUCKING ANIMALS
thats funny. i remember seeing mostly calls for a race war

a nigger with serb proxy, rly?

It would have been smarter and better if he did this desu

NIggers should be in chains

No he posted on irc chats not associated with the chans

There is some sag who released a story because he used to irc cyber Dylan.

Although he said in the year befor the shooting he had read some stuff online that opened his eyes... So he could have been a lurker

It's always australia
You're basically honorary niggers at this point

These are just 2 of the stories the Jews refuse t cover. And cannon wasn't just shot. She was raped in every area, tortured, had bleach poured down her throat, then was thrown upside down in a trash bag in a can to slowly suffocate.

And then to topic off, you won't believe this one-- the fucking JEW JUDGE was on xanax the entire trial, so ALL the nigger trials had to be redone, and they got lighter sentences. the one nigger sentenced to death ended up getting off:

theblaze.com/news/2013/08/13/the-gruesome-story-of-a-murdered-tennessee-couple-you-may-have-never-heard-about-but-that-you-will-never-forget/

he wants death penalty so he can be a martyr

life w/o parole is actually the worst possible thing that could happen to him under the circumstances

His mistake was shooting up a church. The one place where decent african Americans congregate.
Had he shot up that gay club in Orlando, he would have been a hero.

you are retarded

“I’m not going to lie to you either by myself or through anyone else,” said Roof, who previously wrote in a journal that he considered psychology "a Jewish invention (that) does nothing but invent diseases and tell people they have problems when they dont.”

d u b s of truth.
And, if he hates blacks so much, shooting innocents only backfires and causes the public to love them and hate the agressor, thus harming his own cause. He is retarded.
But oh shit look who was right all along...

You're sick. I feel bad for you, I really do.

wish he didnt kill a bunch of christian niggers. fuck me dead

>let the blacks keep doing what they do
Seriously, when is it time for whites to stand up in your eyes? When have we let them chimp out enough to get our point across?

This. Dylan roof was a patsy, a last ditch attempt to discredit the right by making the "right wing terrorist killing innocents" meme a reality.

>Why do I know none of the cucks here will have ever heard of the wichita massacre?
coz most of Sup Forums was under 10 years old and didnt give a shit

>niggers
>innocent

Good. I would've been disappointed if all of a sudden he flipped backwards and went all "i love black people, i regret everything". At least be consistent and never apologize.

Other than that, I still say he could've exterminated nigger in the getto and would've become a national hero.

>let the blacks keep doing what they do
never said that
>when is it time to stand up?
right now, but not with murders. know why? coz we aint niggers.

Wait, why is the end goal to "make blacks look bad" kek.
They already look bad.
When do you propose whites actually DO something, oh clever user?

Pretty much wish it had been this.

I hate that he attacked a place where decent blacks gather, instead of going to the hood and cleaning house with the worthless ones. Still even black churches can be quite bad.

A place that reinforces their stupid points of view, hard to know without attending the church.

look in the mirror pol, this is what you'll see

So how? You want us to infiltrate the jewish media? Seriously, I need a better proposal than "something but not this"

this is why I can't really respect the guy, had he killed a bunch of dindus, then I would see him as a hero

If Dylan Roof had known about theChristian/Newsom case or the Wichita massacre and how they were covered up, he probably would have killed even more niggers.

the Jews cover this shit up, and then make a saint out of a 6 foot 6 nigger who rob a grocery store, then attacks a cop and gets shocked. People have internet now, they can see what is being covered up. They can see cars like the guy yesterday who was tortured for 2 days and was scalped and made to drink toilet water because he was White, and how the Jews are barely covering it.

The internet has...eventually, the Jews will shud it down or get control of it some way, that I can promise you, esp. after Trump's win. The internet may no longer be fun as it was, but nor can the Jews censor stories anymore by just keeping it off the 6pm news.

and what's been their reaction to losing control of the narrative? "Muh fake news," "muh Russian hackers," etc...

For those on here who aren't cuckolds and know Dr. Pierce's work and views, I really wonder what he'd say about the current situation. Everything he hoped for, the ability to get news disseminated and essentially take away control of narrative from the Jews, to an extent we now have. It's going to be a race to see how fast the Jews can fill the Us up with shitskins and get the internet censored and how fast people can inform themselves.

Lastly--believe me on this-- anything you like eon the internet that is the light bit controversial in terms of books, videos, documentaries, whatever, MAKE SURE you have them saved to an external drive not connected to the internet. Because sure as the day you were born, the Jews are going to try to censor anything that tells the truth as either "hate speech" or "fake news." that tie is coming. the Jewish media bosses, the master corrupters, are not going to give up control that easily.

and you're that same fucking scumbag in a White nation where you do not belong.

*tips pointy white hat*

>Roof kills niggers who were literally going to church
>fucking based, 10/10 would hold ammo

>three niggers tie up a white boy and say meanie things about big orange
>FUCKING UNCIVILISED SCUM GODDAMN NIGGERS IT'S A HATE CRIME THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS COVERING UP

>You're sick
Hymie, are the stories I linked to real or not? If you don't like what we say here, why are you here? this is Sup Forums.

Thank you based Poland.

This is fucking autistic. This man murdered innocent elderly black people in a church.

The fact that anyone genuinely approves of this because "HURDUR NIGGERS" is either being edgy or lacks any kind of empathy. How would you feel if a nigger went into a shooting rampage in a church killing elderly white men?

#NotAllWhites

He killed a bunch of liberal gibs-seekers including a fucking democratic Senator. He's a god damned white hero and nobody should ever signal against him again post kidnapgate. We're at war and people like Dylan should be lionfied.

>coz most of Sup Forums was under 10 years old and didnt give a shit
"It happened in the past. History is for losers. Why should I study what happened before I was born?"

I have to head back to infiniti, the level of cuckoldry here, after being down for a while, now going back up again. did Le Reddit just block a bunch of you scumbags scumbags or something?

This. If he shot hood rats committing a crime it would be a different story. But he just went and killed upstanding black citizens, who were nothing but hospitable to the guy. We say we want to solve black ignorance but cowardly attacks like this don't help a damn bit.

>The hero lives on

Are you a fucking muslim? this is why the Jews are winning this war. Let me explain it to you: "atrocities" are something your enemy does. 8 less niggers in the world. Is there a shortage of them or something?

We know from before the Jews pushed their snivel rights meme, negroe have lower IQS, lower impulse control...they are essentially a lower species who don't belong living in White lands.
This was the common belief among every Site man of any substance right up until the 1960s, when the Jews turned the world on its. It's not "edgy," it's fact.

would you like to know what Thomas Jefferson had to say on the matter?
Nothing is more certainly written in the book of fate than that these people [blacks] are to be free. Nor is it less certain that the two races, equally free, cannot live in the same government. Nature, habit, opinion has drawn indelible lines of distinction between them." --Thomas Jefferson: Autobiography, 1821. ME 1:72

On sending the negro back to Africa:
"In the disposition of these unfortunate people, there are two rational objects to be distinctly kept in view. First. The establishment of a colony on the coast of Africa, which may introduce among the aborigines the arts of cultivated life, and the blessings of civilization and science. And considering that these blessings will descend to the "nati natorum, et qui nascentur ab illis," we shall in the long run have rendered them perhaps more good than evil... The second object, and the most interesting to us, as coming home to our physical and moral characters, to our happiness and safety, is to provide an asylum to which we can, by degrees, send the whole of that population from among us, and establish them under our patronage and protection, as a separate, free and independent people, in some country and climate friendly to human life and happiness. Jefferson to Jared Sparks, 1824. ME 16:8

this is not "edgy." This si how every rational man thought.

>blacks
>innocents
pick one

Blacks kill innocent white people all the time, so he killed innocent black people.

Wasn't a Sup Forumsfag according to his fbi interview

No one cares what you think, especially when you don't get what's going on.

>when people are fighting a racial holy war they get more upset about atrocities commited against their side than against the side of the enemy
stop the fuggin presses this is some breakthrough in human psychology right here

we should kill 10 niggers for every white they dare touch

It's the serb CTR poster

Are you a fucking white male? this is why the White man is winning this war. Let me explain it to you: "atrocities" are something your enemy does. 8 less white people in the world. Is there a shortage of them or something?

We know from before the white man pushed their snivel rights meme, white people have commited the largest amount of genocides on the planet, they have lower impulse control...they are essentially a lower species who don't belong living in black lands.
This was the common belief among every Site man of any substance right up until the 1960s, when the Jews turned the world on its. It's not "edgy," it's fact.

would you like to know what Malcolm X had to say on the matter?
"“The world since Adam has been white—and corrupt. The world of tomorrow will be black—and righteous. In the white world there has been nothing but slavery, suffering, death and colonialism. In the black world of tomorrow, there will be true freedom, justice and equality for all. And that day is coming—sooner than you think.” "

"The white man's primary interest is not to elevate the thinking of black people, or to waken black people, or white people either. The white man is interested in the black man only to the extent that the black man is of use to him. The white man's interest is to make money, to exploit.""

this is not "edgy." This is* how every rational man thought.

That loser is no better than your average gang banging hood rat. Let him hang.

It's about whos more innocent. Black people going to worship God or your drug dealer street nigger?

That a boy. Hero

>That loser is no better than your average gang banging hood rat. Let him hang.
ya, all those gang bangers with political ideologues they are willing to kill and die for

>That a boy. Hero
thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=gI7YHZVc7mM

>the innocent people I killed

Real court proceedings are not televised. This is an obvious race-baiting hoax.

rare pepe coming through

This. Sup Forums is the fucking worst when it comes to choosing heroes, basing it more on what they said they would do than what they actually did.

Dorner wrote a big manifesto saying how he was going to fight a one-man-war against police corruption. But did he go after a bunch of crooked narcs and slimy politicians? No. He gunned down his lawyer's daughter and son-in-law in a parking garage and then ambushed a bunch of random beat cops.

Roof wrote a big manifesto saying he was sick of people refusing to address the epidemic of Black-on-White crime in America. But did he go full-Punisher and waste a bunch of gangsters, dealers, and pimps? No. He shot up a church full of half-decent Black folks.

STOP PICKING SHITTY HEROES, Sup Forums!

Nice argument

Oh wait

That wasn't an argument

your a fucking cuck

>pol
>satire

Pick one

Pls let this happen.

What an idiot.

Could've killed actual gang-banger trash instead of good God-fearing christians and his statement would've been much harder to deflect.

People don't understand the red pill is meant to be swallowed, not forced down your throat. Sad!

>americans on Sup Forums admire an edgelord with a bowl cut
wew lad

It's lionized you idiot

this

Both are crimes, both are hate crimes.

Sup Forums is not all the same person

>coward that killed unarmed old women talks tough

No such thing as a respectable black man. They're all shit deep down inside

this. stupid ass shouldve went and shot some drug dealers or gang members. he could've gotten acquitted that way

>killing old women makes me alpha bro

he should have shot up a synagogue desu

Just a desperate Leaf trying to fit in, ignore and rake along.

>ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

One of us!

So you must be especially honoured having twice our entire population in actual niggers.

Can we stop pretending that these Jewish mass shooting media events are real? Sup Forums used to be smarter than this.

JUSTICE FOR ROOFIE

This, basically.

I would feel pretty different about him if he'd dusted a bunch of rioting hood rats.

This.

Only a beta cunt would shoot churchgoers

HE WAS JUST A BOY BEING A BOY

KIDS MAKE STUPID DECISIONS

NOT A HATE CRIME

Seems like the general consensus is

>He shot up a bunch of black people, could he have at least shot up actual criminals instead of church goers?

This carries the express implication that not all black people are inherently bad and worth killing, and that's a pretty big step for Sup Forums in my opinion. The problem with "black people" seems to be socioeconomic, most black kids that I've seen raised in white families have been respectable and well spoken.

Basically yeah I sure wish he shot up a bunch of dindu gang bangers

fuck off cucks. i don't really agree with what roof did but this "mememe how would you feel if they were white" is like a hair away from literal cuckoldry. stick up for your won and fuck everyone else, otherwise you may as well suck a bbc. this utilitarian, individualist view is what is killing the white race.

Fuck this dweeb. Any time I defend Rhodesia and apartheid south Africa I come off an autist because fuckers like this.

serbs are our teachers, remember srebrenica