Feminist Initiative

How much of a threat are they to Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

feministinenpuolue.fi/
indiegogo.com/projects/first-vaginal-beer-bottled-instinct-brewery#/
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luciabeslutet
youtube.com/watch?v=eDBrNRv4RpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They get around 2-3% of the votes while you need 4% to get any power as a party. They're actually helping us by making women throw away their votes.

but are their ideas being effective in the society?

Hopefully they get below 4 % and steal from the other communist parties in sweden.

Ahahahaha
feministisktinitiativ (.) se/politik/
Google translate this and you will get an idea.

Best scenario would be that they steal votes from mp and v and then does not end up large enough to enter parlament. But even if they do manage to enter parlament i still think that it is a good thing since it fragments the left and make them fight it out over who is the most progressive.

Ideal scenario would be, steal from VPK and they get below 4 %, MP implodes under 4% and SD gets 40+ %

They get 2-3% of the votes which they still from the other cultural marxist party that doesn't even get 10% of the votes.

And you get need 4% of the votes to even get a seat in parliament, they effectively eating a big part of the other parties votes without getting anywhere. I love them.

That would be quite delicious. Still i wonder how much you can trust opinion polls in general and in regards to sd considering how much they varies and how shit they have been in other elections. Sd seems to be doing a lot better in the online polls which you would guess is less reliable but then it was the online polls which was the most accurate in the last election.

the problem is if miljö partiet voters move over to FI after all the scandals in 2016

mp will lose voters after all the shit in 2016

I did a survey (enkätundersökning?) on what people would vote on my school a couple of years ago would vote in the upcoming eelection , had to edit everything and did not get to publish as the students who got the survey sent to them would vote SD 6 times out of 10(ett stratifierat urval av 2000 studenter från alla program)

Polls don't mean shit mate.

If some random person called you and said they where from some polling agency, would you tell them what you vote for? How do you know it isn't just AFA standing outside your door with axes and knives.

Polls don't mean anything, violent leftists have seen to that.

min engelska är fan infantilt dålig.

>Sweden is the most feminist country in the world
>still has the most man-hating feminists

Just another proof you can't concede an inch to such people. They will never be satisfied. The more you pander to them, the more they ressent and hate you.

How do you know what happened to the survey?

No, that's the US. F! isn't nearly as large as US feminist movements.
They're positive, they turn people off from feminism.

Threat? They're the hope for Sweden.
Your patriarchal days are counted, CIS men.
Checkmate.

We created the survey, analysed it and wrote a report (only did a oral presentation for the class). Was our "level" B exam, everybody had to do a survey with a written report aswell.

Yes

They literally are part of the coalition that runs Stockholm. But Cuckholm was ruined even before that so I guess it doesn't matter.

F! gets like 2% in polls. They're largely irrelevant, except that they're turning off people from becoming more leftist. In total the left wing gathers like 30-35% in Sweden, compared to the 60-65% the centre-right and right gets. Leftism is dead here.

Centre-right and right is Sweden is the left everywhere else in the world.

As a progressive in sweden only reason I think they got even close to 4% was because had they done it they'd take away some mandate from SD. I know plenty of people who voted for them mostly to counter SD. Personally I think they are pretty stupid. Similar to SD in that they seem way too focused on single issues and even some of their progressive stuff just seems stupid.

objectively false
even a member of parliament from Moderaterna, the main Party in the centre-right coalition, calls for mandatory deportation of all criminal immigrants. A leftist party, anywhere in the world, doesnt do that.

>Fi
>Threat
HahahhahahaHjaHhahsJahajaja

How much of a threat is a loaded gun to a dying corpse?

is that rhetorical mr 60%?

My school of 800 students had a mock election in 2011.

F! Got 0 votes even tho 90 of em was hair stylist and makeup students.

They are in the regional parliament in Stockholm, it when them together with the green party who suggested "equality snowplowing" that made the streets/roads/busses went to chaos when the first big snowfall came.

They keep polling at around 2-3% so its good.

As long as they don't get 4% and therefore a seat it will be a good thing since that will mean 2-3% less votes for any real leftist party

We got our own F! now:

feministinenpuolue.fi/

Yayy!

Finland NO!

even the average swede think they are fucking retarded. no worries.

whos our guys?

The one at 24.2% in that pic

Holy shit theres a lot of Swedes on Pol. Honest question do you guys actually think there is hope for Sweden? Are the tides beginning to turn against immigrants and feminsit liberal shit?

They bake bread with their fungal clitjuice (true story) and think bearing children is a patriarchal conspiracy. Only the most delusional leftist shills support anything they say.

Yes and yes. The deathblow will come in 2018.

>They bake bread with their fungal clitjuice (true story)
How does this turn out? Can you brew beer on it to?
>feminist kuntz beer
How is that for a niche market?

Will any other party cooperate with SD if they win the next election?

Sure you can, you might have to isolate the yeast strain but the carbohydrates will convert into alcohol and carbon dioxide. But it's fucking retarded. Here is an indiegogo about it, but it failed obviously.
indiegogo.com/projects/first-vaginal-beer-bottled-instinct-brewery#/

i dont know how the election system works in sweden, but if the nationalist party and that left party with 24,3% are tied, the "right" parties will help the nationalists?

That is the big question, many moderates want to cooperate but the party leadership is afraid of making a fool of themselves since thay have called SD racist for years.

Regarding the other right parties they are just kinda meme parties that will do exactly as the moderates do.

>But it's fucking retarded.
Different strains produce different results, it doesn't have to be retarded.

Also if you get some strain for a really hot chick you can put her on the bottle of your fotze kraft beer. Then the feminists can whine about sexism all they want, the qt half naked woman on the bottle is there for a reason and there is nothing they can do about it.

Society is doomed. Seriously there's no turning back at this point.

>parties will help the nationalists?
They are helping the left parties right now.

So then you guys are fucked then?

it seems very likely that M ( right ) and SD ( nationalists ) will be able to form a government together in 2018 along with maybe KD.

unless all the other parties go against them that is, there might be unexpected results for SD though since they usually poll lower than reality

I don't know, this fucker was the leader of the moderaterna (the M to the left) up until 2014, he hated SD and called them racist all the time. Then they lost the election and some woman took over and she hasn't been as vocal but she hasn't really been positive either. Either way she made an agreement with the leftist that the biggest block (basically ignoring SD) would rule and that the other parties would not oppose them and just lay down their votes. They don't even vote for their own budget because they would win if SD (which they do) votes for their budget to.

So now all parties, the right and M especially, are hemorrhaging votes to SD and they are basically fucked if they don't turn it around. So when SD gets 25%+ in the next election (2018) they might choose either support SD and rule with them or support the leftist and keep bleeding votes (which will be seen as the ONLY opposition party by now) to SD until they become a irrelevant

Reinfeldt really was the mastercuck, he hated welfare so much that he decided to ruin an entire country just to get rid of it

>Reinfeldt really was the mastercuck, he hated welfare so much that he decided to ruin an entire country just to get rid of it
Yeah, he used third world people to completely crush the welfare state. I bet he believed it would be fucked by now and that the Sweden would be tired to paying high taxes and that everyone would be voting right.

But nope, the leftist just gobbled in all up under the guise of humanity and the Swede is still bending the knee and paying the taxes. Top kek

He still did irreparable damage to the country as a whole. We're on life support right now, with only tax hikes and cheap loans keeping us alive. He succeeded in the long run.

Yep, unless we start mass deportation we're all fucked.

But this shit has been going on for decades now, it didn't start with him either. Read this sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luciabeslutet

>But this shit has been going on for decades now, it didn't start with him either.

Never forget (((Olof Palme))).

>Never forget (((Olof Palme))).
>tfw

>tfw related to Reinfeldt. Not by blood but through marriage. I see him once a year on family dinners.

Is he a true believer or an opportunistic cynic?

>tfw related to Reinfeldt. Not by blood but through marriage.
Damn, that's though. At least its not by blood, because he literally got african heritage.
>I see him once a year on family dinners.
Take the radioactive shit out of a fire extinguisher and put it in his food, he will die weeks later and no one will know from what.

We don't really talk immigration politics and such during family dinners, but if I have to guess by how he acts it's genuine and he truly believes what he does is for the people.

You know what you must do.

Right?

>fire extinguisher
I mean smoke detector

I'm not gonna kill him. Other than that he's highly delusional and has no idea what his politics has done he's actually a really nice person. I enjoy his company.

>I'm not gonna kill him.
That makes you an accomplish.

See on on the day of the rope, ''friend''

>Other than that he's highly delusional and has no idea what his politics has done he's actually a really nice person. I enjoy his company.
Tell us more please. Does he at least have some good bantz when he gets drunk?

youtube.com/watch?v=eDBrNRv4RpQ

I think KD deserves to be in a good spot for at least opposing DÖ

Then why are they silent now when DÖ is still in practice in all possible ways? I don't understand how people can take the alliance seriously when they say that everything is going to shit while they have opportunity to take power whenever they want. Even if i was a fan of the alliance it would still be obvious that they are waiting out a tough period so that they can blame it all on the left at the next election.

Yeah you are correct overall, they lost my vote because of how coy they have been throughout this entire ordeal.
It's especially transparent when people like Batra say that they want to get rid of Dan Eliasson, too little too late.

Godspeed blue flower party!