Why is it that Sup Forums cheers on when gays and trannies are assaulted or murdered because they are "weak"...

Why is it that Sup Forums cheers on when gays and trannies are assaulted or murdered because they are "weak", yet when the same happens to white people Sup Forums gets buttflustered?

Because Sup Forums are racist buttblasted babies.

You know the answer, OP

It's because Sup Forums is the tumblr of the right. Just like liberals are ashamed of the 1% of them that are SJW, the right is ashamed of the 1% of them that are alt-cucks

And both of them constantly think they're on the verge of breaking through into the majority, or "awakening the masses", but they're constantly proven to be sad faggots who live most of their life on the internet

So the other 98% of us contain them to tumblr and Sup Forums so that we can laugh at them

Shut up Norway

Both trannies and the guy attacked are mentally disabled, but only one of these groups of retards are demanding that we cater to them and that they are not retarded.

It's normal for a higher value person to invoke a stronger sympathy response.

If you step on a roach, no big deal.

Now stop posting sage shit threads you sliding mother fucker. Is there this much jew money floating around to pay for this shit or do you just enjoy being a faggot that much OP??

No I never cheer when mentally ill people are being attacked you sick fuck.

>Sup Forums cheers on when gays and trannies are assaulted or murdered because they are "weak"
Nobody seriously does this.

>assuming Sup Forums is one guy

I don't support any violent assault, you stupid fuck. That's the provenance of Africans, Muslims, and other subhuman filth. I also don't care if people are gay.

I never cheer when people are attacked just for supporting the candidate they believe in, especially not if they're literally retarded. Any act of violence against faggots only give ammunition to the Leftards anyway.

i have a CHL and these vids really trigger me

I come here to laugh at this type of leaf poster.

>You're contained just as much as the rest of us ;^)

They are just trying to cure him, albeit in their misguided way. It's traditional in their culture to help people out when they are gender confused. When you really think about it, it's white society's fault for not teaching them that gender identity is not a mental illness. This problem can be solved by giving them more resources to buy school supplies, and bringing in more so they have the family support structure to avoid being sucked into the vicious cycle of violent crime.

story?

>Violence is the act of non-whites
>Says the most violet race in history
>Literally burned their own continent to the ground

LMAO

Bump.

Because white people are actually valuable and do things such as get a job, go to college, pay taxes, ect. ~

why the fuck is no one helping!

Except my viewpoint is the vast, vast majority opinion

Good goy

What?
I don't believe gays and trannies should get beat, but rather ignored.

coz we care about our own. same as every other race you dumb cunt.

i would not defend this white person in this video. the niggers are niggers and acting like it, nbd. it is their nature. but that whitey is weak and deserves what he got. there's no excuse for not fighting back or being capable to fend them off. hopefully he learned his lesson. being a weak white person in this day and age is foolish. he is an easy target and it is his fault

Why do niggers always attack in groups and never alone.

Also I have been using a tripcode for years and nobody ever notices anything.

P O Z Z B O U R N E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no surprise you couldn't answer, he is telling the truth and it hit you hard

What the flying fuck are you talking about, Sven?

Gays and trannies don't get murdered they commit suicide.

If I had to guess and this is a long shot it's probably because Sup Forums is mostly white and not gay or transsexual. It turns out most people only give a shit about their own kind when the chips are down.

literally the weak mUST fear the strong

There is nuffin wrong with any of this

If you disagree you're a redditor

I legitimately don't care at all about this kid. Its just good propaganda

>4 niggers vs 1 skinny white kid
Gee niggers sure are the master race alright. Wow so strong and powerful.

>might makes right, am i right lads...
>AAAAAAAAAHHHHH POLICE PLS HALP

>says whites are weak
>posts webms of 4-5 niggers teaming up on 1 white

fucking skinny white boy should know better to be around niggers in such a way. luckily white people have the ability to learn. unfortunately he had to learn the hard way

Because a lot of people hate gays but like white people?

Why do you even assume there should be an equitable amount of compassion given to both? Especially among people who proport to hate them?

Also you just made up the "weakness" dichotomy off the top of your head

he didnt even make the smallest attempt to fight back. he also looks under 100 pounds

God i just fucking hate niggers.

Can we finnally fucking kill them already?

Its in Melbourne. The Aussie kid doesn't have the knowledge of a US teenage.

I almost feel sorry for them but then i have to remind myself. Why is a white girl in the ghetto in the first place?

Because white people are human

Because we know there is power in numbers.

Sadly, most of us nowadays are tight jeaned, skinny as fuck, nuBlack males who seem to think pink shoes and popping your joints out is dancing. This is the number 1 reason why we fight in groups now instead of one-on-one: we have been pussified by media, the lifestyle of free handouts thanks to our pathetic government, and the (((people))) in higher places.

We SHOULD look to model people like Sheriff Clarke, but we'd rather look at Lil Yatchy. That's a problem too.

He's a hipster fag, but he got surprised with the kick, after that the apes instinctively jumped on him and he was finished

>ID is Titty for ya

>violet

Post one thread from the archive where everybody was cheering the beating of a tranny you strawmanning Muslim cuck

I hope that dude brought a gun to school and fucking shot those stupid fucking niggers.

>USA is considered a 1st world country
>This happens on a daily basis

lmao multicultural fight

Because whenever a gay or tranny gets harmed, the media falls all over itself to support them. They get press coverage, they are given all the funding gofundme.com can provide within seconds. They are given the best lawyers possible. But what happens when a white man is victimized like this? Stone silence from the media. We laugh when. It happens to gays and trans because we know they will be alright in the end, Society favors them. But when it happens to a white cis male, where's all the aid?

If Sup Forums didn't step up to help the white man, who would?

ITS IN MELBOURNE. They got suspended and he got offered counseling in a 'safe space' with stuffed animal toys.

Since when the fuck are gays and trannies a race?

I've never celebrated when trannies and gays get spanked or killed.

Because they are the enemy, you fucking retard.

K e k

Whatever helps you sleep at night, right bud?

It wasn't at school though. It was at the Woodgrove shopping centre in Melton.

Can we get some videos of Jews getting their asses kicked? Would make for an even better thread then these shill 5 blacks vs 1 white threads.

The difference is in value

Only time I can think of is that tranny who got curb stomped by the black dude for calling him a nigger.

Because pol has a boat load of storm fags posting 24/7 as they are NEETS.

>why is it a good thing when a rivals die, but bad when we die

Everyone in this thread is forgetting to learn the lesson. They are discussing frivolous things.

MAKE. FUN. OF. POZZBOURNE.
That is all that matters.

They are faking attacks to get attention. I have never heard of anyone attacking a Homo or a Tranny outside of what the (((media))) say. People are far more likely to insult them, and they want 1984 hate crime laws because they can't handle some banter. The poofs.

that's a younger kid and he's being swarmed

>Why is the 'POZZBOURNE' meme important?
Because it introduces normalfags to two important concepts; 'pozz' and Melbourne being pozzed.

It's because we hate niggers.

>I remember two different posts from two different anons

>these posts conflict with each other when I creatively re-interpret them

>therefore, all anons are hypocrites

Jews post this thread every 30 seconds, sage.

When the fuck will you cock sucking kikes learn that POL ISNT A FUCKING THING. EVERYONE ON THIS SITE IS AN INDIVIDUAL STOP THE B8

If that happened here those niggers would get their heads slammed repeatedly in a car door until their heads turned into a fucking cube or some other fucked up shape.

Wait a minute CHANNEL 7 that is here KILL FUCKING THOSE NIGGERS

Aah nothing as relaxing as sweden singing us the song of his people

Now I have a culturally enriched erection

>because they are weak
Uh...no. Because they're faggots

KILL THE BLACK SKIN FUCKS

SMASH THEIR FUCKIN HEADS IN

>Except my viewpoint is the vast, vast majority opinion

in canada, definitely. Canada is an embarrassment to everyone outside of your safe space nu-country. Also, your "vast, vast majority" of literal marxists elected Trump, dumbshit.

Because we care about our own you fucking nigger.

I mean you are literally a nigger, there's like a 9/10 chance im talking to a nigger AMIRITE?

Hahahahahaha

>Being this assblasted

it was already pretty funny, but the second car is just hilarious overkill

You mean being based

You're talking to a virtue signaling cuck

I think the biggest annoyance is that niggers never fight fair, always in groups and with element of surprise. Just pussy tactics really

because we sympathize with fellow humans

>muh ur racist