ITT: Red pilled books that are a must read

ITT: Red pilled books that are a must read.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Varg-Vikernes/e/B00IVZ2KPO/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_3?qid=1483629707&sr=8-3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odin#/media/File:The_Sacrifice_of_Odin_by_Frølich.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Camp_of_the_Saints
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also this book

Buy them here guys amazon.com/Varg-Vikernes/e/B00IVZ2KPO/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_3?qid=1483629707&sr=8-3

Buy my books

Buy MYFAROG too

Varg Vikernes? You mean Louis Cachet right?

shhhhhhhhhhh

How can anyone take these books by him or his wife is beyond me. Varg states many times he has no idea of anthropology, no interest in academia and does not even believe in references.

Instead: he talks about ancient European mythology and religion through his "intuition".

Go ahead and buy books based on "muh feelings", but don´t really go expect that they are some accurate portrayals of (ancient) European religion or genuine research.

Even the front cover is straight copied from Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odin#/media/File:The_Sacrifice_of_Odin_by_Frølich.jpg

He never claimed his books were 100% historically accurate, yet he does claim the history we are taught in schools etc is compromised.

You´re still better off studying people like René Guénon, Frithjof Schuon, even Julius Evola.

Varg should stick to Black Metal.

Read this one. It's shit. Varg thinks Vikings didn't understand sperm made babies.

Stop getting 2's

>Varg, I need your strongest redpills

S-sorry Kek...

A month without Kek, you better watch yourself.
Anyway rolling

Well, ok

Why would he want you to stop having sex?

Also im not playing, it was obviously some (((degenerate))) that created that and not a follower of Varg

KRISTIAN BE MAH SLAVE NAME CUH

> no interest in academia
He studied Philosophy and ancient history at the university of Tromso

rollin

Roll

good thing I am not a weeb

Nice trips

Don't read Varg. Read Stephen Flowers aka Eddred Thorsson

t. know someone who witnessed Flowers getting the boot from academia because even though his scholarship was good you can't keep a job in a German department if you sincerely start practicing esoteric Indo-Germanic religion.

roll
Also: Marcus Aurelius: Meditations

>Varg
>Stop being Muslim
pick one mashallah

That is a great book, really changed my worldview

this

The Complete Chronicles of Conan - Robert E. Howard

It's free on Amazon if you have a Kindle.

Just because one was schooled doesn't mean one grasps an iota of a topic enough to write a properly cited academic work. Major in those studies gives you the necessary background to delve deeper into a specified topic but if you don't cite properly and do the research you are a lazy imbecile.

The Camp of Saints.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Camp_of_the_Saints

If you're a European, this is a must read.

Anyone read this?

>stop worshiping kek

HERECY!!

Vern is a scumbag ex-con, so his opinion on anything is worthless. I'm not going to take a murderer and arsonist seriously when it comes to traditional values.

rollin

This book will either turn you into a man or destroy you. Potent red pill.

checked

What is it about?

The website for the book

www.thefoundationpress.com/thefoundationforexploration.html

>Wolf Wherewithal