Remember when Sup Forums was anti-russia and anti-israel?

remember when Sup Forums was anti-russia and anti-israel?

what happened, you fucking cucks?

Trump, thats what happend

>anti-russia

when?

>anti-russia

when?

>I haven't read/seen the news since 1991: the post

when will the bait threads stop?

We still are. You're just falling for the shilling threads.

When they were commies.

I blame r/the_donald

About chaos, do what you not understand?

we grew up

Sup Forums has always loved Putin, he embodies nearly every aspect we hold dear. As for "pro-israel", we always supported the removal of Kebab, no matter who is doing the removing. This doesn't mean we like kikes.

Sage.

>anti-russia

when?

>Anti-Russia
You tried to pass as an oldfag but failed misserably.

i am anti israel

but we can work together with russia to attack ISIS

>*pro-israel shills will get triggered by this image*

When you attacked Georgia

Sup Forums bought into the establishment completely. You used to get shit for being establishment on this board, but now you get it for not buying into every little thing the republican party officially does

We didn't change. The world did.

Was that Sup Forums or was that just you?

I thought their attack on Georgia made perfect sense. Too bad the Americans didn't learn their lesson or they'd probably control Syria now.

why did you attack Georgia

Sup Forums has never been anti Russia. It has and always will be anti zionist though.

I'm pro-Netherlands.

Russia helps heat our homes in winter and Putin likes to help nationalism because the EU is fucking up his backyard. So no reason to be anti-Russia.

Israel is just a little plaything of the kikes they don't particularly care about and neither should we. I'm neither pro nor anti Israel, I'm meh-Israel.

2 is Satan's number. The only even prime number.

All other primes are God's numbers.

What happened to the whole Ukraine thing and the "rebels"?

Sup Forums is a board of peace. Remove cevap

This.

The Trump and pepe memes are great.
But if you don't seriously support Trump, or if you're not seriously right wing, you need to fucking btfo
>>>/tumblr/

Remember when Russia said "ha ha white people gonna go extinct and that's a good thing!"

Me neither
You left fucks made your bed
Own it

They didn't attack Georgia retard, do some research not follow blindly what you're told on CNN. More meddling by the US that Putin cleaned up very efficiently without further escalation. Crimea and now Syria, US is butthurt they cant win against Putin short of escalating to MAD.

Trump is a shabbos goy.

Came here to post this

i concur

>Name a more iconic dou.

There u go, most iconic one

>crocuck stuck in '91
Accurate

The jews always claim dominance over what they wish to control. Same thing with Sup Forums. They claim it's their bord while 90% of the people are antisemites and anti-Israel. One should never forget that jews are schizophrenic and control freak people. They fantasize themselves as rulers and masters, their vision of reality is always distorded.

>1 post by this ID

>Republican eagle

He is a manlet. Omega. Omega Manlet.
What happened is Obama happened. The ACA happened. And with all of this free information, sometimes embracing the opposition goes to the most extreme form that it can. And I mean, jeez, man, he's like an actual dwarf. I'm not even sure I could see him if he was standing behind a medium sized sedan.

>croats
>in charge of brother wars and being proud of it
>lecturing other people on how they act

cuti cuti ujko

Checkmate you commie fuck

>Sup Forums was around in 1990
You fucking imbecile.

>tfw been posting on Sup Forums for 27 years

literally this

Well they made a sick duo

Oldfag here, I remember shitposting dank memes of the happening when the Kaiser was shot.

>he didn't experience Sup Forums during the Berlin Wall falling
If you thought ZimZam was good....

>Kaiser was shot

Putinbots, Slavaboos and JIDF happened.

Russia have always been the retarded cousins of the white race and the biggest degenerates of Europe.

>anti-russia
This was never the case. Maybe you're confusing us with Sup Forums AnOnYMoUse

>anti-israel
We're divided on this issue as we've always been.
Have a (you) for 6/10 bait.

your newfag is showing. i remember the false happening threads about something called the holocaust, most likely JIDF spamming, but the rest of the world bought it like idiots

> remember when Sup Forums was anti-russia and anti-israel?
Yeah, I remember this one day, when JIDF tried to switch the point of discussion from it`s own crimes to Russians, because Russians where literally slaves to them for 70 years and thus must be also responsible for their crimes somehow.

proxyshills happened. pathetic cucks sitting across the world pretending to be American. Its so cringy

> posts shit > makes screenshot of own post > hurr durr muh proof Russian hackers are subverting me

Remember when the Croatian president had to apologize for handing Serbian chocolate to kids?

That's some deep-seated butthurt you guys got going on.

>burger mispells word, a common practice in America
>IT HAS TO BE A SHILL Sup Forums BTFO!!!!

We've been infiltrated

Sup Forums has literally never been anti-israel or anti-russia or anti-trump
Nice try CTR