ITT: it's 2014 and someone tries to convince you that this will be the next president

ITT: it's 2014 and someone tries to convince you that this will be the next president

Anything is possible. I could have pictured something like this many years ago.

its a natural progression from reagan
acter -> reality tv superstar

the simpsons predicted it back in 2000

P R E D I C T E D

The MONEY MONEY MONEY guy? Cool.

Obama was a celebrity president with no real qualifications so I'm not sure why people are surprised that Trump won.

Literally who

Simpsons did it.

I'd love it. Have seen much about his good deeds over the years, and a business man would greatly benefit your country, over a literally no-one who sprung out of bloody no-where.

checked

You mean like this?

Or this?

and this?

and all of those

Okay, more of the same, "hope for some ¢hang!"

I was working as a senatorial staffer in the summer of 2013, and me and my boss were talking about potential candidates to run in 2016 and the first thing out of his mouth was "Donald Trump will run and win in the most unconventional election ever". I know this is a internet image board and no one will ever believe me, but I told him there was no way (this was around the time we was still a huge part of the birther movement, and the tea party was huge). I honestly didn't think it could ever happen until he was about halfway through the primaries.

fuck i hate that cunt.

autism

Slow down Goldstein, us goys cannot read your posts that fast.

im pretty sure obama was a senator

>The guy from the apprentice? Well I don't think he knows anything about politics

after a novelty president like obama (his actual name is actually barack) u cant go back to just bland white men as president.

Ahaha Sup Forums you and your stupid bullshit, you can't always be right.

>There's no wa-- Wait. You said Sup Forums said this?
>Okay, I believe you.